Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1020

    Greek goddess suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I know this is may be a long shot but if anyone has a line on a sexy sp who not only offers "trips to the island" but enjoys it please share via PM, I'm sure it's a short and closely protected list hence the request to PM any intel, your secrets safe with me, hey sometimes a guy has a hankering for something different if ya know what I mean.
    I sent you a recommendation by PM. Enjoy, the woman is incredible.

  2. #1019

    Sarah Lynn. FYI

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...140hr/11945987

    She finally made it home back up north and reunited with her family. Forever known as a "unique" provider.

  3. #1018

    Games?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwtfaht  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you had a nice dream. YMMV in this hobby is well known. I contacted through pm, she seemed very nice and asked for an email to send pic. I complied (I am always a polite gentleman whether or not I receive same from sp). She went com dark. Never responded to further pm's, on email, or text.

    To each his own. I just prefer a gal that does not play games.

    For what it's worth.
    She didn't reply soon enough and you call that playing games? Playing games is letting you show up for an appointment and going silent. It's not like you were jerked around by sending you on a wild goose chase.

  4. #1017

    Grecian

    Sent you a pm.

    Some of us consider Greek the usual, not different LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I know this is may be a long shot but if anyone has a line on a sexy sp who not only offers "trips to the island" but enjoys it please share via PM, I'm sure it's a short and closely protected list hence the request to PM any intel, your secrets safe with me, hey sometimes a guy has a hankering for something different if ya know what I mean.

  5. #1016

    Greek goddess suggestions

    I know this is may be a long shot but if anyone has a line on a sexy sp who not only offers "trips to the island" but enjoys it please share via PM, I'm sure it's a short and closely protected list hence the request to PM any intel, your secrets safe with me, hey sometimes a guy has a hankering for something different if ya know what I mean.

  6. #1015

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgator67  [View Original Post]
    I met this petit little hottie name Ashley in Palm Bay. Communication was great and once I arrived, she met with a big smile and a welcoming hug. Once inside her place we went to her room and started the best dream I've had in a while! Off came her little sun dress and revealed a tight little body and sexy smooth legs! Started with LFK then down to a clean, shaved session of DATY! She was very responsive and I in turn doubled my effort till she was shaking. Swiftly put a cover on and slowly entered one of the tightest little vagina I've ever been in! Yes she is small My god did it feel great, had to stop several times trying to make the dream last longer but I couldn't! After the clean up, we chatted for a while and said goodbye with a hug! Not once did she ever look at a clock or made to feel rushed! She is sweet lady and will definitely be returning soon for some more! She has several reviews I believe under SSUTR and is advertising in the Escort section.
    I am glad you had a nice dream. YMMV in this hobby is well known. I contacted through pm, she seemed very nice and asked for an email to send pic. I complied (I am always a polite gentleman whether or not I receive same from sp). She went com dark. Never responded to further pm's, on email, or text.

    To each his own. I just prefer a gal that does not play games.

    For what it's worth.

  7. #1014

    Ashely

    I met this petit little hottie name Ashley in Palm Bay. Communication was great and once I arrived, she met with a big smile and a welcoming hug. Once inside her place we went to her room and started the best dream I've had in a while! Off came her little sun dress and revealed a tight little body and sexy smooth legs! Started with LFK then down to a clean, shaved session of DATY! She was very responsive and I in turn doubled my effort till she was shaking. Swiftly put a cover on and slowly entered one of the tightest little vagina I've ever been in! Yes she is small My god did it feel great, had to stop several times trying to make the dream last longer but I couldn't! After the clean up, we chatted for a while and said goodbye with a hug! Not once did she ever look at a clock or made to feel rushed! She is sweet lady and will definitely be returning soon for some more! She has several reviews I believe under SSUTR and is advertising in the Escort section.

  8. #1013

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduech  [View Original Post]
    SO I have seen this one for a while figured I would try. Safe location but as soon as we got going she said "got to hurry " I guess she forgot about her advertised special. Then the.

    Bedroom door opened and I saw her pimp standing there. When he saw me looking right at him he shut the door. I do not know what they are up to. Buyer beware.
    Not sure who your talking about? Is this her?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...120-hh/9710252

  9. #1012

    Fake titties

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccon66  [View Original Post]
    Always considered them a turn-off.
    Totally agree!

  10. #1011

    Amen, Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    I have met so many Providers with great cute bodies and most tell me they are saving up for a boob job. I always tell them my thoughts on the negatives of breast implants and how they leak, rupture, calcify, make the breast deformed, scaring and they still want to have bigger boobs. Go figure. IMO, why take a perfect A or B cup and enhance it? I wish them all great success but they are just not for me. There is no comparison for me to a nice B. cup versus an enhanced D cup.

    BN.
    Tell our strip club friends as well. I've known only a few exceptions.

  11. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by BoaterBw  [View Original Post]
    I agree on the fake boob comments. However, in the case of this UTR, I will look past them. This woman was awesome to be with. Open minded, never felt rushed and an ass and legs to die for.
    I have met so many Providers with great cute bodies and most tell me they are saving up for a boob job. I always tell them my thoughts on the negatives of breast implants and how they leak, rupture, calcify, make the breast deformed, scaring and they still want to have bigger boobs. Go figure. IMO, why take a perfect A or B cup and enhance it? I wish them all great success but they are just not for me. There is no comparison for me to a nice B. cup versus an enhanced D cup.

    BN.

  12. #1009

    Caution Ready 4 you now. Specials special. Why not treat your self & enjoy a non rus

    SO I have seen this one for a while figured I would try. Safe location but as soon as we got going she said "got to hurry " I guess she forgot about her advertised special. Then the.

    Bedroom door opened and I saw her pimp standing there. When he saw me looking right at him he shut the door. I do not know what they are up to. Buyer beware.

  13. #1008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up my friend but quite frankly I'm surprised you went for that one. IMHO her pics looked less than appealing especially the one of her sitting on the chair smoking the cig. Again many thanks for letting all of us know.
    I saw her last November, she only had 2 or 3 pics and she looked cute and moldy in those pics, when I saw her in person the weight had been lost as well as the come hither smile.

    Days afterward she enrolled in Sharpes finishing and etiquette school for a period of until beginning of May.

  14. #1007

    You should look beyond this

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.

    BN.
    I agree on the fake boob comments. However, in the case of this UTR, I will look past them. This woman was awesome to be with. Open minded, never felt rushed and an ass and legs to die for.

  15. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.

    BN.
    Always considered them a turn-off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape