Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,316 to 18,330 of 19321
-
05-31-15 20:36 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 127Always considered them a turn-off.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-15 20:07 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 432Newbie in Orlando follow-up
Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
BN.
-
05-30-15 19:46 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 100Ashley
Was finally able to set up something with her after trying multiple days. Between her phone issue and schedules I was about to give up. Glad I didn't. She greeted me at the stairs when I went to her in call. Warm hug and light kissing started the dream off right. I'm sure most of the senior members have seen her and if you haven't why not. ?. Sm's can text me for more details but I'm keeping a low profile about the dream per request. Believe me when I say she is definitely worth seeing. Warm and charming as any I've seen with the willingness to go the extra mile if treated right. I won't give out her number so please don't waste time and energy by asking me. She's a big girl ask her yourself through ashley85 on the escort section.
-
05-30-15 12:14 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 48Newbie
Is she still utr?
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 05:58 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 65I've actually called and texted the red head but it's all silence. Not even a peep from her so I am taking it as a no go!
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 05:56 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks for the heads up! Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one! Thanks again brother!
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 05:43 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 2655Thanks for the heads up my friend but quite frankly I'm surprised you went for that one. IMHO her pics looked less than appealing especially the one of her sitting on the chair smoking the cig. Again many thanks for letting all of us know.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-15 11:33 #999Senior Member

Posts: 920I been with this one and reported
She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459
-
05-27-15 20:24 #998Senior Member

Posts: 566Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.
Originally Posted by Miksta
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-15 10:35 #997Senior Member

Posts: 65I've been with Kassey s few times before earlier this year and last year. She is fun and like you said a GFE experience. I was just wondering about there two since I could not find any infirbation on either myself. You know variety is the spice of life.
Originally Posted by Nats53
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-15 10:32 #996Senior Member

Posts: 296Kassey
I'm from out of town, but when I visit I try to see Kassey. An older gal, but really together, fun and you will enjoy a complete GFE. Rates are reasonable, no rush, just a great time. Give her a try.
Originally Posted by Miksta
[View Original Post]
321 506 9354.
-
05-26-15 10:01 #995Senior Member

Posts: 65Any Intel
Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270
Thanks so much!!
Mik.
-
05-18-15 17:35 #994

Posts: 397Patience
I mean no disrespect to the members of this forum or to Ms Patience herself and the last thing I would ever want to do is harm a girls business, but in the interest of members safety, perhaps you should do some homework before setting up your dream date. She was living with me since the 8th but things kind of cought up to her and she left this past Sunday.
Stay safe,
FSM.
Originally Posted by Schokolat
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-15 17:50 #993Regular Member

Posts: 4I didn't create this account to slam her, just put the facts out there. I know more about this girl and have for a long time than any of you ever will. I was just confirming what the other poster had posted and put a reason why to it. Actually I'm on her side I would love nothing more than to see her get her life back in order and become the good person she was at one time.
Originally Posted by RobRoy5
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-15 16:22 #992Senior Member

Posts: 92ATF Stephanie
Have to agree with EJG. Never a missed appointment once time was set. Everyone's entitled to down time as they please. And very first post a slam like this one. EJG is spot on with his two cents worth.
Originally Posted by ElJefeGrande
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





