Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 19320
-
06-05-15 06:45 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 323Greek goddess suggestions
I sent you a recommendation by PM. Enjoy, the woman is incredible.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 19:49 #1019

Posts: 397Sarah Lynn. FYI
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...140hr/11945987
She finally made it home back up north and reunited with her family. Forever known as a "unique" provider.
-
06-04-15 15:40 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 204Games?
She didn't reply soon enough and you call that playing games? Playing games is letting you show up for an appointment and going silent. It's not like you were jerked around by sending you on a wild goose chase.
Originally Posted by Iwtfaht
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 14:10 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 556Grecian
Sent you a pm.
Some of us consider Greek the usual, not different LOL!
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 11:53 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 566Greek goddess suggestions
I know this is may be a long shot but if anyone has a line on a sexy sp who not only offers "trips to the island" but enjoys it please share via PM, I'm sure it's a short and closely protected list hence the request to PM any intel, your secrets safe with me, hey sometimes a guy has a hankering for something different if ya know what I mean.
-
06-04-15 05:20 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 62Ymmv
I am glad you had a nice dream. YMMV in this hobby is well known. I contacted through pm, she seemed very nice and asked for an email to send pic. I complied (I am always a polite gentleman whether or not I receive same from sp). She went com dark. Never responded to further pm's, on email, or text.
Originally Posted by Rgator67
[View Original Post]
To each his own. I just prefer a gal that does not play games.
For what it's worth.
-
06-03-15 21:19 #1014Regular Member

Posts: 24Ashely
I met this petit little hottie name Ashley in Palm Bay. Communication was great and once I arrived, she met with a big smile and a welcoming hug. Once inside her place we went to her room and started the best dream I've had in a while! Off came her little sun dress and revealed a tight little body and sexy smooth legs! Started with LFK then down to a clean, shaved session of DATY! She was very responsive and I in turn doubled my effort till she was shaking. Swiftly put a cover on and slowly entered one of the tightest little vagina I've ever been in! Yes she is small My god did it feel great, had to stop several times trying to make the dream last longer but I couldn't! After the clean up, we chatted for a while and said goodbye with a hug! Not once did she ever look at a clock or made to feel rushed! She is sweet lady and will definitely be returning soon for some more! She has several reviews I believe under SSUTR and is advertising in the Escort section.
-
06-01-15 23:19 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 209Who
Not sure who your talking about? Is this her?
Originally Posted by Ronduech
[View Original Post]
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...120-hh/9710252
-
06-01-15 16:09 #1012Regular Member

Posts: 1Fake titties
Totally agree!
Originally Posted by Ccon66
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-15 15:12 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 194Amen, Brother!
Tell our strip club friends as well. I've known only a few exceptions.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-15 14:58 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 432I have met so many Providers with great cute bodies and most tell me they are saving up for a boob job. I always tell them my thoughts on the negatives of breast implants and how they leak, rupture, calcify, make the breast deformed, scaring and they still want to have bigger boobs. Go figure. IMO, why take a perfect A or B cup and enhance it? I wish them all great success but they are just not for me. There is no comparison for me to a nice B. cup versus an enhanced D cup.
Originally Posted by BoaterBw
[View Original Post]
BN.
-
06-01-15 11:47 #1009Regular Member

Posts: 2Caution Ready 4 you now. Specials special. Why not treat your self & enjoy a non rus
SO I have seen this one for a while figured I would try. Safe location but as soon as we got going she said "got to hurry " I guess she forgot about her advertised special. Then the.
Bedroom door opened and I saw her pimp standing there. When he saw me looking right at him he shut the door. I do not know what they are up to. Buyer beware.
-
06-01-15 07:39 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 920I saw her last November, she only had 2 or 3 pics and she looked cute and moldy in those pics, when I saw her in person the weight had been lost as well as the come hither smile.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Days afterward she enrolled in Sharpes finishing and etiquette school for a period of until beginning of May.
-
06-01-15 06:22 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 164You should look beyond this
I agree on the fake boob comments. However, in the case of this UTR, I will look past them. This woman was awesome to be with. Open minded, never felt rushed and an ass and legs to die for.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-15 20:36 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 127Always considered them a turn-off.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





