Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 733 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrywang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, she looks asian and not white.

    Anyhow, I found out that the bella from Mayflower is back to the island! What a good fuck, good service as usual, all covered but man she is kinky and sexy. Chatted a bit and will try out her hot asian friend next time. I needed a god damn break from all the asians on the island and bella fits the profile perfectly. She is independent now at some hotel in wkk.

    Here are their ads.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-bella/5372010

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-pita/5371934
    LOL you seen her in person? Vanilla does not look Asian at all. I guess the picture on the ad is ambiguous which is good for her since she goes to school. Bella's friend looks like Mickey from Mayflower who used to work at Empire as Cindy.

  2. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRegal  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla if she is working. You never know when she is working, though, so call first.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...re-now/4930070
    Thanks, she looks asian and not white.

    Anyhow, I found out that the bella from Mayflower is back to the island! What a good fuck, good service as usual, all covered but man she is kinky and sexy. Chatted a bit and will try out her hot asian friend next time. I needed a god damn break from all the asians on the island and bella fits the profile perfectly. She is independent now at some hotel in wkk.

    Here are their ads.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-bella/5372010

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-pita/5371934

  3. #4016

    Hapa Experience

    Had the honor of experiencing what the other seniors have recommended. Jasmine is a amazing provider, so all the other hate please keep to yourself.

    So my experience straight shot, no chaser! Was greeted by bunny as jasmine got ready. She met me with that sexy pink dress and she took me to the VIP room LOL. Engaged in sensual foreplay, the GFE was excellent. Started the deed with a very skillful BJ, after that I pleasures her DATY style and she was very appreciative. We did just about every position you can think of especially a side straddle cow girl (idk made that up) it was good LOL. Of course finish CIM.

    I must mention that I lost count of how many times she came. Seriously the last one almost made her roll off the bed. Yes that good so she said LOL.

    All in all she is well worth it and going to be a permanent regular.

  4. #4015

    Thanks Braddah Wulfen

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...e-play/5334744

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilyfun/5337873

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-inch/5334380

    The middle link phone # maps back to Winter, the bottom link is supposed to be winter (pics not accurate) and the first link has all the same services. Pretty sure you email, you'll get response from the same provider. She 's legit provider, just not a younger hottie like the pics would lead one to believe. Definitely more MILFish than Granny I would like to avoid, but for my Kala, I'd much rather visit an AMP twice than overpay for Average service from a passably attractive forty something woman trying to convince me how they are what they advertised. If she was really spring or summer, I'd be much more into it, but the bait and switch left me asking myself why I didn't walk at the door after saying something like " if you're not the girl in the ad, then I'm not the fella who called." One of these days I will remember that script and correct leave at outset response instead of allowing imagination of how a provider's skill set might make up for the limited physical appeal, resulting anther session of the "meh" caliber. Of the three ads I'd say the top link ( least attractive of the three IMHO, is closest to what you might see in reality). Her face and eyes were the thing that kept me from turning tail, and she was pleasant and coversationally warm, vice the mechanical cold hustle of a more street walking track hardened person. Who knows, might be she was having an off day ( if the reviews are to be believed on the non T3R reviews that show up in Google searching her), but no repeats for me.
    -w
    For the detailed info, Man, its funny how everyone views looks different and I guess in some ways that's a good thing, but IMHO I thought the top link was the hottest of the (3) and for sure Her ass was awesome, but to each his own right. I love that line you mention and I too will have to remember and use that line as well "If you are not the girl in the ad, then I'm not the guy who called" LOVE IT!

    Awabi.

  5. #4014

    Similar ads likely lead to Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    That this is Winter Monroe and not there actual girl in this ad.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...e-play/5334744

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilyfun/5337873

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-inch/5334380

    The middle link phone # maps back to Winter, the bottom link is supposed to be winter (pics not accurate) and the first link has all the same services. Pretty sure you email, you'll get response from the same provider. She 's legit provider, just not a younger hottie like the pics would lead one to believe. Definitely more MILFish than Granny I would like to avoid, but for my Kala, I'd much rather visit an AMP twice than overpay for Average service from a passably attractive forty something woman trying to convince me how they are what they advertised. If she was really spring or summer, I'd be much more into it, but the bait and switch left me asking myself why I didn't walk at the door after saying something like " if you're not the girl in the ad, then I'm not the fella who called." One of these days I will remember that script and correct leave at outset response instead of allowing imagination of how a provider's skill set might make up for the limited physical appeal, resulting anther session of the "meh" caliber. Of the three ads I'd say the top link ( least attractive of the three IMHO, is closest to what you might see in reality). Her face and eyes were the thing that kept me from turning tail, and she was pleasant and coversationally warm, vice the mechanical cold hustle of a more street walking track hardened person. Who knows, might be she was having an off day ( if the reviews are to be believed on the non T3R reviews that show up in Google searching her), but no repeats for me.
    -w

  6. #4013

    Got pm from a trusted Braddah on here

    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in this one too? PM or Post, what's up?
    That this is Winter Monroe and not there actual girl in this ad.

  7. #4012

    I was wondering too

    I am interested in this one too? PM or Post, what's up?

  8. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrywang  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros,

    I am desperately needing a hot young white girl that is closer to a spinner body type as much as possible very soon. I need some variation in my life. I want bbbj with that as well.

    Can any of you guys recommend some one with a link to an ad?

    Mahalo!

    HW.
    Vanilla if she is working. You never know when she is working, though, so call first.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...re-now/4930070

  9. #4010

    White girl advice

    Hey bros,

    I am desperately needing a hot young white girl that is closer to a spinner body type as much as possible very soon. I need some variation in my life. I want bbbj with that as well.

    Can any of you guys recommend some one with a link to an ad?

    Mahalo!

    HW.

  10. #4009

    Texted you LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Aww thanks guys! I was feeling pretty depressed lately from the negative comments and was seriously thinking about not doing this anymore. You guys are right though he's a new member who has barely commented so I should take what he says lightly. BTW sorry Ozzie we will have to have fun sometime soon! .
    Well I been texting you LOL. I just want to cheer you up.

  11. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick504  [View Original Post]
    You got me Hapa. How many accounts do you have and why are you so butt hurt about a post. Why doesn't admin2 erase your post for calling me a derogatory name. Haha the world may never know.
    If why'all got beef just take it to the Beef Lolo thread.

  12. #4007

    Oh No!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    Please don't mind him. Some people just love to hate and this is probably the first negative post about you. Leave my curvy ladies alone!! Plus I never get my tax returns yet. LOL.

  13. #4006

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzee  [View Original Post]
    (Slickdick) How can you say these things about a popular provider when you're supposedly "New to the scene" as one of your few posts said. Also you started here less then a week ago.

    Anywho (Jasmine) don't let this asshole get you down. Everyone loves you and your service! I haven't been able to see you or hello kitty in awhile but trust me I know where I'll be spending my next pay check.
    You got me Hapa. How many accounts do you have and why are you so butt hurt about a post. Why doesn't admin2 erase your post for calling me a derogatory name. Haha the world may never know.

  14. #4005

    Very suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick504  [View Original Post]
    Lose a little weight? Haha she should just stuck ti her mamasan job. She passed her prime, just like the two junkies she hired putting everyone's health at risk.
    (Slickdick) How can you say these things about a popular provider when you're supposedly "New to the scene" as one of your few posts said. Also you started here less then a week ago.

    Anywho (Jasmine) don't let this asshole get you down. Everyone loves you and your service! I haven't been able to see you or hello kitty in awhile but trust me I know where I'll be spending my next pay check.

  15. #4004

    10 post

    Last time I checked everyone is entitled to his own opinion. That's the plot behind this forum and there is a reason why I posted that comment. So you can call me slick dick all you want jr. I don't have time to write a page about an experience with a provider. I just keep it short and straight to the pint jr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape