Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 733 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Where is Ocean Relaxation? Also, how did she handle fees? That is, $50 to house MS? Then, $?? To her.
    I just paid EB her standard rate. I asked her why she was there, she said it was safer than working out of a hotel. I thought her service was awesome because of the table shower room. And the other room we went into. Oh no one was there when I saw EB. I think it's a great deal that she is providing at Ocean, no mama, no one else just me and EB.

    Highly recommend seeing EB at Ocean Spa.

  2. #4023

    Ocean Relaxation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    http://elizabethjourney.com

    To my suprise she told me that I could meet her at Ocean Relaxation. Got there and did the formals then off to the TS room, EB does both Nuru and Hot Tea treatment and I opted for the hot tea. I had the pleasure of 90 minutes of pure delight from the Thai Wonder Women.

    $.
    Where is Ocean Relaxation? Also, how did she handle fees? That is, $50 to house MS? Then, $?? To her.

  3. #4022

    Honolulu Girl, clear your inbox.

    I don't know if this is the place for this communication but have no idea where else to put it:

    Honolulu Girl, I can't reply to the PM you just sent me because your inbox is full. If you clear it and make some space, I will be able to respond to what you said to me.

  4. #4021

    EB Back in Town

    http://elizabethjourney.com

    This is the third summer EB is back in town. I've seen a lot of providers in the past and EB IMHO is the best of the best. She is a Thai delight. I've been in touch with her and she indicated that she is returning. Texted back and forth and set up an appointment. To my suprise she told me that I could meet her at Ocean Relaxation. Got there and did the formals then off to the TS room, EB does both Nuru and Hot Tea treatment and I opted for the hot tea. I had the pleasure of 90 minutes of pure delight from the Thai Wonder Women.

    She hasn't advertise yet in any local sites but if you travel to her website you will find her contact info. Mind you, she is low volume meaning she doesn't see a lot of guys per day but I say she is worth every $.

  5. #4020

    Omg!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently traveling in Spain and Portugal. Unexpectedly, I was able to "make an escape" while in Madrid. I can confirm that hobbying is very rich and opportune here. Prices are reasonable and, at least in the case of my appointment, pictures and service were very real. Here's one of the links I used:

    http://www.sustitutas.es/escorts-y-putas-en-madrid
    Aloha MAU,

    Wow, un fu. Ken believable. Got some very hot and sexy ladies that offer all types of services. Man, I wish they could get over here! Thanks for the report and hope you find some gems! Give us a few reports when you can.

    OM.

  6. #4019

    Spain / Portugal trip; just FYI

    I'm currently traveling in Spain and Portugal. Unexpectedly, I was able to "make an escape" while in Madrid. I can confirm that hobbying is very rich and opportune here. Prices are reasonable and, at least in the case of my appointment, pictures and service were very real. Here's one of the links I used:

    http://www.sustitutas.es/escorts-y-putas-en-madrid

  7. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrywang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, she looks asian and not white.

    Anyhow, I found out that the bella from Mayflower is back to the island! What a good fuck, good service as usual, all covered but man she is kinky and sexy. Chatted a bit and will try out her hot asian friend next time. I needed a god damn break from all the asians on the island and bella fits the profile perfectly. She is independent now at some hotel in wkk.

    Here are their ads.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-bella/5372010

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-pita/5371934
    LOL you seen her in person? Vanilla does not look Asian at all. I guess the picture on the ad is ambiguous which is good for her since she goes to school. Bella's friend looks like Mickey from Mayflower who used to work at Empire as Cindy.

  8. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRegal  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla if she is working. You never know when she is working, though, so call first.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...re-now/4930070
    Thanks, she looks asian and not white.

    Anyhow, I found out that the bella from Mayflower is back to the island! What a good fuck, good service as usual, all covered but man she is kinky and sexy. Chatted a bit and will try out her hot asian friend next time. I needed a god damn break from all the asians on the island and bella fits the profile perfectly. She is independent now at some hotel in wkk.

    Here are their ads.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-bella/5372010

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-pita/5371934

  9. #4016

    Hapa Experience

    Had the honor of experiencing what the other seniors have recommended. Jasmine is a amazing provider, so all the other hate please keep to yourself.

    So my experience straight shot, no chaser! Was greeted by bunny as jasmine got ready. She met me with that sexy pink dress and she took me to the VIP room LOL. Engaged in sensual foreplay, the GFE was excellent. Started the deed with a very skillful BJ, after that I pleasures her DATY style and she was very appreciative. We did just about every position you can think of especially a side straddle cow girl (idk made that up) it was good LOL. Of course finish CIM.

    I must mention that I lost count of how many times she came. Seriously the last one almost made her roll off the bed. Yes that good so she said LOL.

    All in all she is well worth it and going to be a permanent regular.

  10. #4015

    Thanks Braddah Wulfen

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...e-play/5334744

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilyfun/5337873

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-inch/5334380

    The middle link phone # maps back to Winter, the bottom link is supposed to be winter (pics not accurate) and the first link has all the same services. Pretty sure you email, you'll get response from the same provider. She 's legit provider, just not a younger hottie like the pics would lead one to believe. Definitely more MILFish than Granny I would like to avoid, but for my Kala, I'd much rather visit an AMP twice than overpay for Average service from a passably attractive forty something woman trying to convince me how they are what they advertised. If she was really spring or summer, I'd be much more into it, but the bait and switch left me asking myself why I didn't walk at the door after saying something like " if you're not the girl in the ad, then I'm not the fella who called." One of these days I will remember that script and correct leave at outset response instead of allowing imagination of how a provider's skill set might make up for the limited physical appeal, resulting anther session of the "meh" caliber. Of the three ads I'd say the top link ( least attractive of the three IMHO, is closest to what you might see in reality). Her face and eyes were the thing that kept me from turning tail, and she was pleasant and coversationally warm, vice the mechanical cold hustle of a more street walking track hardened person. Who knows, might be she was having an off day ( if the reviews are to be believed on the non T3R reviews that show up in Google searching her), but no repeats for me.
    -w
    For the detailed info, Man, its funny how everyone views looks different and I guess in some ways that's a good thing, but IMHO I thought the top link was the hottest of the (3) and for sure Her ass was awesome, but to each his own right. I love that line you mention and I too will have to remember and use that line as well "If you are not the girl in the ad, then I'm not the guy who called" LOVE IT!

    Awabi.

  11. #4014

    Similar ads likely lead to Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    That this is Winter Monroe and not there actual girl in this ad.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...e-play/5334744

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilyfun/5337873

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-inch/5334380

    The middle link phone # maps back to Winter, the bottom link is supposed to be winter (pics not accurate) and the first link has all the same services. Pretty sure you email, you'll get response from the same provider. She 's legit provider, just not a younger hottie like the pics would lead one to believe. Definitely more MILFish than Granny I would like to avoid, but for my Kala, I'd much rather visit an AMP twice than overpay for Average service from a passably attractive forty something woman trying to convince me how they are what they advertised. If she was really spring or summer, I'd be much more into it, but the bait and switch left me asking myself why I didn't walk at the door after saying something like " if you're not the girl in the ad, then I'm not the fella who called." One of these days I will remember that script and correct leave at outset response instead of allowing imagination of how a provider's skill set might make up for the limited physical appeal, resulting anther session of the "meh" caliber. Of the three ads I'd say the top link ( least attractive of the three IMHO, is closest to what you might see in reality). Her face and eyes were the thing that kept me from turning tail, and she was pleasant and coversationally warm, vice the mechanical cold hustle of a more street walking track hardened person. Who knows, might be she was having an off day ( if the reviews are to be believed on the non T3R reviews that show up in Google searching her), but no repeats for me.
    -w

  12. #4013

    Got pm from a trusted Braddah on here

    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in this one too? PM or Post, what's up?
    That this is Winter Monroe and not there actual girl in this ad.

  13. #4012

    I was wondering too

    I am interested in this one too? PM or Post, what's up?

  14. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrywang  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros,

    I am desperately needing a hot young white girl that is closer to a spinner body type as much as possible very soon. I need some variation in my life. I want bbbj with that as well.

    Can any of you guys recommend some one with a link to an ad?

    Mahalo!

    HW.
    Vanilla if she is working. You never know when she is working, though, so call first.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...re-now/4930070

  15. #4010

    White girl advice

    Hey bros,

    I am desperately needing a hot young white girl that is closer to a spinner body type as much as possible very soon. I need some variation in my life. I want bbbj with that as well.

    Can any of you guys recommend some one with a link to an ad?

    Mahalo!

    HW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape