Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 733 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick504  [View Original Post]
    You got me Hapa. How many accounts do you have and why are you so butt hurt about a post. Why doesn't admin2 erase your post for calling me a derogatory name. Haha the world may never know.
    If why'all got beef just take it to the Beef Lolo thread.

  2. #4007

    Oh No!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    Please don't mind him. Some people just love to hate and this is probably the first negative post about you. Leave my curvy ladies alone!! Plus I never get my tax returns yet. LOL.

  3. #4006

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzee  [View Original Post]
    (Slickdick) How can you say these things about a popular provider when you're supposedly "New to the scene" as one of your few posts said. Also you started here less then a week ago.

    Anywho (Jasmine) don't let this asshole get you down. Everyone loves you and your service! I haven't been able to see you or hello kitty in awhile but trust me I know where I'll be spending my next pay check.
    You got me Hapa. How many accounts do you have and why are you so butt hurt about a post. Why doesn't admin2 erase your post for calling me a derogatory name. Haha the world may never know.

  4. #4005

    Very suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick504  [View Original Post]
    Lose a little weight? Haha she should just stuck ti her mamasan job. She passed her prime, just like the two junkies she hired putting everyone's health at risk.
    (Slickdick) How can you say these things about a popular provider when you're supposedly "New to the scene" as one of your few posts said. Also you started here less then a week ago.

    Anywho (Jasmine) don't let this asshole get you down. Everyone loves you and your service! I haven't been able to see you or hello kitty in awhile but trust me I know where I'll be spending my next pay check.

  5. #4004

    10 post

    Last time I checked everyone is entitled to his own opinion. That's the plot behind this forum and there is a reason why I posted that comment. So you can call me slick dick all you want jr. I don't have time to write a page about an experience with a provider. I just keep it short and straight to the pint jr.

  6. #4003

    Hapa Jasmine vent and dream review

    First off a big F you to the buggas gat ruined my hapa jasmine experience. Had a Monday appointment but she cancelled the night before out of the blue and now I know why. So hope you jerks that insulted her get blacklisted. Her eyes still haunt me. Arghhh blue balls.

    Anyways ended up seeing dream. She was nice. Pics are definitely her. Had her for an hour unrushed was $$$ roses. Was worth the time, everything was covered and no Greek play but she loves DS so took out my frustrations of not seeing jas on her LOL. She's nice and worth the visit.

  7. #4002

    Who is slick dick

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality HeI've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    Every one of his ten post were negativity or not very informative. He's a newbie who does not know much. Don't let comments get you down. You provide very good service and company and still hot I get a hard on as I write this thinking of you.

  8. #4001

    RE: No need to retire

    Quote Originally Posted by OleNavyMan  [View Original Post]
    To me you provide a true GFE. You can't please everyone. From his post it sounded like he had an axe to grind more than a bad experience. I'll be seeing you again, that is for sure.
    I agree with you. Sounds like he had an axe to grind for whatever reason. Those who actually have been with Jasmine know she is a top-notch GFE provider and one of the sweetest ladies out there. I can't imagine how having a bad experience with Jasmine would be possible. I do believe it would not be her fault.

  9. #4000

    Come Full Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    I Remember my first visit with you back in 2013 at Sunflowers, probably my worst session ever admittedly by both of us LOL. I was very fascinated just with the chat and You brought up the amount of requests for double pops almost every session for the day, you were burnt out that night and wanted to retire, well hours and maybe a day or two later you changed your mind, well if it's for the same reason some mongers let you down, put them on blast in the like beef lolo thread, LOL. I know your very capable of venting out your rage, having felt that wrath a couple of times.

    Since I only have been doing corny chat sessions now this possible farewell visit fits perfectly like how we first met. So count me into your (Possible) farewell tour.

  10. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    If you retire, you let the fuckers win.

    Don't let the fuckers win.

  11. #3998

    No need to retire

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    To me you provide a true GFE. You can't please everyone. From his post it sounded like he had an axe to grind more than a bad experience. I'll be seeing you again, that is for sure.

    Have fun and be safe.

  12. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding? Yeah, the unfortunate situation is for sure troublesome, but you didn't know and when you did find out you dealt with it, what more can be done or said?

    You are a fricken "Machine" in a very good way and a super HOT plump sexy body, IDK what the monger meant by saying you should be a Mamasan and retire, hell No.

    Awabi.
    Some guys must have myopic standards. They want one type of woman, and only that type. Me, I like all types of women. Variety is the spice of life, and service is always #1. Besides, there's NOTHING wrong with Jasmines body type. Some guys just can't handle a full on woman. No offense meant. Some guys can't handle a kings cut prime rib either.

  13. #3996

    You are super HOT and by no means near retirement material

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    Are you kidding? Yeah, the unfortunate situation is for sure troublesome, but you didn't know and when you did find out you dealt with it, what more can be done or said?

    You are a fricken "Machine" in a very good way and a super HOT plump sexy body, IDK what the monger meant by saying you should be a Mamasan and retire, hell No.

    Awabi.

  14. #3995

  15. #3994

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanJr  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a fun time. Tried to get me to do a duo. But did not have the money. She really work a good BBBJ. Multiple positions tried to do Greek but she was not up for it. She could lose a little weight. But she is still attractive. Boner approved. On her ads it's she at 2 places?
    Lose a little weight? Haha she should just stuck ti her mamasan job. She passed her prime, just like the two junkies she hired putting everyone's health at risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape