Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3986
-
04-02-15 04:47 #1376Regular Member

Posts: 16That's what I think too. If you cruise enough porn sites, occasionally, you will come across the same picture but flipped on the horizontal.
Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-15 18:26 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 269Re fun loving blue eyed girl posting on backpage
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...d-girl/4936775
Any info on thsi girl? I talked with her and texted back and forth for days but I have so much to lose now I can't even take one for the team, hoping someone visits her, she gave me her face book but when I sent her a message she did not reply, I don't know what the deal is with her, she changed her phone number 2 times, but the title of her ad stays the same, girl in the facebook is a very hot emo looking chic, hmu via pm or post your review here.
-
04-01-15 17:01 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 156All fixed
Flip horizontal doesn't mean fake it means low computer skillz.
Originally Posted by Rachelle88
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-15 22:07 #1373Regular Member

Posts: 12Mirror
Its not a mirror picture. One or the pictures she has her hand on her hips, the other she has them on her thong and the tattoos are on different sides.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-15 21:39 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 695One is a mirror pic
Not saying the pic is the girl you'd meet but the pillow and lamp are also on opposite sides so probably one shot the camera is behind her and the other its a different angle in a mirror behind her.
Originally Posted by Rachelle88
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-15 20:47 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 239Rachelle
I would tend to agree LOL I wasnt looking at the tattos (evil grin).
Originally Posted by Rachelle88
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-15 15:05 #1370Regular Member

Posts: 12Tattoo
The tattoo is on a different side in both the picture LOL so obviously, its a fake right?
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-15 12:44 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 35She aged quickly
March 27 she was 22.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...classy/4934196
March 30 she was 26.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/4937904
I smell fish.
-
03-31-15 10:57 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 111Nice sweet asian massage not.
Currently the nice sweet Asian massage is being done by tiffany and Judy. Unfortunately they both are rush jobs. Tiffany had me out in about 20 mins and Judy beat that and me out sooner. Sigh. Neither lady were particulary receptive during the end game. So consider yourself warned. Wendy is the only one there that gives a good massage and the fulltime. They should have her teach these new girls how it's done. On a side note Nuru is an option with some of the girls just need to request it when you meet them.
-
03-30-15 22:48 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 239On another site
On another site her photos were posted, and underneath the words "fake pic" were printed. Her behind is too good to be true, I guess. LOL.
Originally Posted by JDimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-15 17:31 #1366Regular Member

Posts: 9Need info on this girl?
First let me say thank you for the inputs you guys put on here it helps a lot. Saw this ad and contacted the girl. I usually don't contact any one new or any girl you guys haven't recommended. Does anyone knw if this girl is legit or fake.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...classy/4934196
-
03-29-15 15:34 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 156Favorite Stacy pict
She had a BP ad yesterday I notice this picture has been missing from her ads for a while. I wonder why?
Originally Posted by SirDuncan
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-15 19:21 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 114Stacy
She typically works with Hanna. Good two girl experience. Both are fully engaged. You can search BP for both their actual pics.
Originally Posted by Hiking
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-15 11:00 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 239Right
I posted a day before the ad had more photos. There are many Ninas, Pintas, and Santa Marias. LOL thanks.
Originally Posted by Milton6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-15 10:03 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 269Nikki has one tight little body, type of girl that has no body odor, nice white flawless skin, no beauty queen but I like her alot, she hosts in a big apt building in the "hot" part of the city, so expect to see authourity type figures driving around, She is so tight and flexible, I can honestly say it was one of the best experiances I have ever had, now some of you might not like her so take it for what its worth, her ad.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...onight/4934784
Also meeting this new girl in Haverhill tonight, I will attach a picture and let you guys know the 411.














