The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    Flip horizontal doesn't mean fake it means low computer skillz.

    Attachment 372362
    That's what I think too. If you cruise enough porn sites, occasionally, you will come across the same picture but flipped on the horizontal.

  2. #1375

    Re fun loving blue eyed girl posting on backpage

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...d-girl/4936775

    Any info on thsi girl? I talked with her and texted back and forth for days but I have so much to lose now I can't even take one for the team, hoping someone visits her, she gave me her face book but when I sent her a message she did not reply, I don't know what the deal is with her, she changed her phone number 2 times, but the title of her ad stays the same, girl in the facebook is a very hot emo looking chic, hmu via pm or post your review here.

  3. #1374

    All fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle88  [View Original Post]
    Its not a mirror picture. One or the pictures she has her hand on her hips, the other she has them on her thong and the tattoos are on different sides.
    Flip horizontal doesn't mean fake it means low computer skillz.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image__5_.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	372362

  4. #1373

    Mirror

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Not saying the pic is the girl you'd meet but the pillow and lamp are also on opposite sides so probably one shot the camera is behind her and the other its a different angle in a mirror behind her.
    Its not a mirror picture. One or the pictures she has her hand on her hips, the other she has them on her thong and the tattoos are on different sides.

  5. #1372

    One is a mirror pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle88  [View Original Post]
    The tattoo is on a different side in both the picture LOL so obviously, its a fake right?
    Not saying the pic is the girl you'd meet but the pillow and lamp are also on opposite sides so probably one shot the camera is behind her and the other its a different angle in a mirror behind her.

  6. #1371

    Rachelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle88  [View Original Post]
    The tattoo is on a different side in both the picture LOL so obviously, its a fake right?
    I would tend to agree LOL I wasnt looking at the tattos (evil grin).

  7. #1370

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    On another site her photos were posted, and underneath the words "fake pic" were printed. Her behind is too good to be true, I guess. LOL.
    The tattoo is on a different side in both the picture LOL so obviously, its a fake right?

  8. #1369

    She aged quickly

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    On another site her photos were posted, and underneath the words "fake pic" were printed. Her behind is too good to be true, I guess. LOL.
    March 27 she was 22.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...classy/4934196

    March 30 she was 26.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/4937904

    I smell fish.

  9. #1368

    Nice sweet asian massage not.

    Currently the nice sweet Asian massage is being done by tiffany and Judy. Unfortunately they both are rush jobs. Tiffany had me out in about 20 mins and Judy beat that and me out sooner. Sigh. Neither lady were particulary receptive during the end game. So consider yourself warned. Wendy is the only one there that gives a good massage and the fulltime. They should have her teach these new girls how it's done. On a side note Nuru is an option with some of the girls just need to request it when you meet them.

  10. #1367

    On another site

    Quote Originally Posted by JDimes  [View Original Post]
    First let me say thank you for the inputs you guys put on here it helps a lot. Saw this ad and contacted the girl. I usually don't contact any one new or any girl you guys haven't recommended. Does anyone knw if this girl is legit or fake.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...classy/4934196
    On another site her photos were posted, and underneath the words "fake pic" were printed. Her behind is too good to be true, I guess. LOL.

  11. #1366

    Need info on this girl?

    First let me say thank you for the inputs you guys put on here it helps a lot. Saw this ad and contacted the girl. I usually don't contact any one new or any girl you guys haven't recommended. Does anyone knw if this girl is legit or fake.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...classy/4934196

  12. #1365

    Favorite Stacy pict

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1aba41c80c8287f02cc63dcb43eca989.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	371832

    She had a BP ad yesterday I notice this picture has been missing from her ads for a while. I wonder why?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDuncan  [View Original Post]
    She typically works with Hanna. Good two girl experience. Both are fully engaged. You can search BP for both their actual pics.

  13. #1364

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking  [View Original Post]
    Any seen stacy lately. I'm wanting to set up a 2 girl BJ and wanted to know who she had for her 2 girl special?
    She typically works with Hanna. Good two girl experience. Both are fully engaged. You can search BP for both their actual pics.

  14. #1363

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Milton6969  [View Original Post]
    I posted a day before the ad had more photos. There are many Ninas, Pintas, and Santa Marias. LOL thanks.

  15. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Please enlighten us as to nikki s particulars, s il vous plait.
    Nikki has one tight little body, type of girl that has no body odor, nice white flawless skin, no beauty queen but I like her alot, she hosts in a big apt building in the "hot" part of the city, so expect to see authourity type figures driving around, She is so tight and flexible, I can honestly say it was one of the best experiances I have ever had, now some of you might not like her so take it for what its worth, her ad.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...onight/4934784

    Also meeting this new girl in Haverhill tonight, I will attach a picture and let you guys know the 411.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails haverhill girl.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape