Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Please enlighten us as to nikki s particulars, s il vous plait.
    Check this ad.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...onight/4934784

  2. #1360

    Young Mr AdderAll

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...al-fun/4929942

    Had a date with Nikki (hottest sex ever) check the photo section, While I was there she informed me that there were 2 other girls in the other room, Nikki promised me to meet one of them, on the way out I met Vikki, very cute Spanish girl, do not now what she offers but holy moly I wanted to hit that. They host in a sketchy part of town, had the powers that be drive by staring at me while I was parked, but my dick was in control of the situation, no way in hell I was going to let the boys in blue scare me away, hope all my friends are doing well in the best city in the USA = Manchester NH, my home away from home LOL.
    Please enlighten us as to nikki s particulars, s il vous plait.

  3. #1359

    Lot of new ads

    Thanks for the post. There have been a lot of "New" ads with pictures and styles that are different in the last 2 weeks. Nice to know they aren't all fake or stings.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...al-fun/4929942

    Had a date with Nikki (hottest sex ever) check the photo section, While I was there she informed me that there were 2 other girls in the other room, Nikki promised me to meet one of them, on the way out I met Vikki, very cute Spanish girl, do not now what she offers but holy moly I wanted to hit that. They host in a sketchy part of town, had the powers that be drive by staring at me while I was parked, but my dick was in control of the situation, no way in hell I was going to let the boys in blue scare me away, hope all my friends are doing well in the best city in the USA = Manchester NH, my home away from home LOL.

  4. #1358

    Want to vouch for new girl Vikki tel 603-XXX-3722

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...al-fun/4929942

    Had a date with Nikki (hottest sex ever) check the photo section, While I was there she informed me that there were 2 other girls in the other room, Nikki promised me to meet one of them, on the way out I met Vikki, very cute Spanish girl, do not now what she offers but holy moly I wanted to hit that. They host in a sketchy part of town, had the powers that be drive by staring at me while I was parked, but my dick was in control of the situation, no way in hell I was going to let the boys in blue scare me away, hope all my friends are doing well in the best city in the USA = Manchester NH, my home away from home LOL.

  5. #1357

    Stacy

    Any seen stacy lately. I'm wanting to set up a 2 girl BJ and wanted to know who she had for her 2 girl special?

  6. #1356

    Concord BP Massage

    Good Morning Gentlemen.

    I couldn't figure find a review of this one so decided to put on a bullet proof vest and take one for the team. If she did have a review the my search-fu is weak. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...8-2830/4892406.

    Took the 30 min session at $. 50. The 60 min $$ Did not appeal to me as wasn't sure what yo expect. Massage was so-so with more so light oil rubbed on me then flip for grand finale. Asked if I wanted HJ or BJ, duh, BJ of course. Who takes the other option really. The post lists her at 35, which if she is then so am I. Definite clock watcher. Kinda kills the mood when they want ya to hurry cause they have another dude on the way. She is the girl in the pics the video and 3rd pic down more accurate. I think more may have been on the menu bit she stated that is more so on how's she's feeling. So maybe more visits get better results. I personally won't partake of her skills again as wasn't my cup of tea. As always YMMV.

  7. #1355

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Capeguy1  [View Original Post]
    Is stacy still around. She hasn't placed a ad for a while. She looks really pretty. If anyone knows please pm me. Thanks.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-stacy/4896363

    Stacy post 3/5.

    Oak.

  8. #1354

    Attitude Adjustment

    This doesn't belong here but I'll post it anyways.

    I understood why you posted in multiple forums in Mass & NH, & I read most of the forums in NE & noticed you posted several times inquiring about the provider.

    When I realized that the BP links in the NH forums were broken I posted the link along with her ad from BP & your posts, I was trying to help, it took me all of 5 minutes to copy & paste your posts, so it wasn't much work at all really, & as I've nothing to prove I wasn't trying to prove anything.

    I also tried to find reviews on the provider in question, unfortunately I had no luck or I would've posted that info & intel as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    I asked the question in several different places because she tends to travel around so maybe some one saw her out of NH. Seriously you went through all that work grabbing my six posts to prove what? Whatever.
    Now that all that is out of the way perhaps you'll grow a set & go see Karen & post a GD review of her (but I doubt it).

    FYI for future reference on URL Hyperlinking http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

    My apologies to the NH board for this post.

  9. #1353

    Samantha in Candia

    Happy St. Patricks day mongers.

    I've seen Samantha in Candia a couple times now. The massage is ok. Not great, but not bad either. What makes it a "thumbs way up" for me is how she handles the boys. Left absolutely happy and 5 pounds lighter. .

    Price isn't bad either. 80 for hh and it looks like she does half off specials often so can't beat the value for 40. Everything else though and I mean EVERYTHING else besides massage and HE is extra. The pics she posts in ad are more revealing which is a shame if your a boob guy like me, but they can be revealed if price is right.

    Nice secluded spot outside manchester too which is always a plus for me.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...ooknow/2403801

  10. #1352

    Stacy

    Is stacy still around. She is a tall very pretty girl on nh BP. She hasn't posted for a while if she is I will make the 2 hour trip north. Feel free to pm me. If you are in the providence area I can help you out. Gentlmens club reg.

  11. #1351

    Stacy

    Is stacy still around. She hasn't placed a ad for a while. She looks really pretty. If anyone knows please pm me. Thanks.

  12. #1350

    Skatar has it right

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Seriously you went through all that work grabbing my six posts to prove what? Whatever.
    In the past year BT, you've got several dozen posts -- I did not count them -- only one of them could be considered a review. Allmost all are requests fir informatoin. Then you post the same message a bunch of doffrent places. Nobody will take you seriously.

  13. #1349

    Who cares how many times I asked

    I asked the question in several different places because she tends to travel around so maybe some one saw her out of NH. Seriously you went through all that work grabbing my six posts to prove what? Whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Links in the NH posts don't work, the ones posted in Mass worked.
    I've not seen her but hopefully with you posting six times asking about her you'll step up & report back on your experience with her.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    A+ new Face PIC AVAILABLE  KAREN 128139; will WOW you  RISE 2 attention BOYs & Check  me out - 26.
    Posted: Saturday, March 14,2015 5:43 PM.
    Hello! 5"8 Nice natural Dd's & Booty, I am Curvy, with Hips Pretty Feet & might I add brains.
    FUNFlirtySexy, sweet, Intelligent, Tempting, Exotic Girl Next Door, or A Tasty Fantasy128139;.
    I'm a very Openminded, Mature, Humble, Independant Provider that GUARANTEES 2 be 100% REAL.
    When Booking, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME xo.
    Zero BULLCRAP! Preferred411 & T. E. are. CLIENTS HAVE TOP PRIORITY and are my preferred bunch to deal with. If not please have references. Karen ☎ 603-769-2090 ☎65039;.
    Poster's age: 26 Location: , Manchester incalls 128069;128077;128132;128139; Post I'd: 4814655 newhampshire.Look forward to your review.

  14. #1348

    Good to have a goal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Links in the NH posts don't work, the ones posted in Mass worked.
    I've not seen her but hopefully with you posting six times asking about her you'll step up & report back on your experience with her.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    A+ new Face PIC AVAILABLE  KAREN 128139; will WOW you  RISE 2 attention BOYs & Check  me out - 26.
    Posted: Saturday, March 14,2015 5:43 PM.
    Hello! 5"8 Nice natural Dd's & Booty, I am Curvy, with Hips Pretty Feet & might I add brains.
    FUNFlirtySexy, sweet, Intelligent, Tempting, Exotic Girl Next Door, or A Tasty Fantasy128139;.
    I'm a very Openminded, Mature, Humble, Independant Provider that GUARANTEES 2 be 100% REAL.
    When Booking, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME xo.
    Zero BULLCRAP! Preferred411 & T. E. are. CLIENTS HAVE TOP PRIORITY and are my preferred bunch to deal with. If not please have references. Karen ☎ 603-769-2090 ☎65039;.
    Poster's age: 26 Location: , Manchester incalls 128069;128077;128132;128139; Post I'd: 4814655 newhampshire.Look forward to your review.
    Well at least we all know what flips his switch.

    Oak.

  15. #1347

    Karen in Manchester

    Links in the NH posts don't work, the ones posted in Mass worked.
    I've not seen her but hopefully with you posting six times asking about her you'll step up & report back on your experience with her.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    A+ new Face PIC AVAILABLE  KAREN 128139; will WOW you  RISE 2 attention BOYs & Check  me out - 26.
    Posted: Saturday, March 14,2015 5:43 PM.
    Hello! 5"8 Nice natural Dd's & Booty, I am Curvy, with Hips Pretty Feet & might I add brains.
    FUNFlirtySexy, sweet, Intelligent, Tempting, Exotic Girl Next Door, or A Tasty Fantasy128139;.
    I'm a very Openminded, Mature, Humble, Independant Provider that GUARANTEES 2 be 100% REAL.
    When Booking, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME xo.
    Zero BULLCRAP! Preferred411 & T. E. are. CLIENTS HAVE TOP PRIORITY and are my preferred bunch to deal with. If not please have references. Karen ☎ 603-769-2090 ☎65039;.
    Poster's age: 26 Location: , Manchester incalls 128069;128077;128132;128139; Post I'd: 4814655 newhampshire.
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    I know this belongs on the NH board but I thought I would ask if anyone has met her? She is super friendly on the phone. Thanks. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Posting this all around and I know this belongs on the NH board but I thought I would ask if anyone has met her? She is super friendly on the phone. Thanks.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655
    Look forward to your review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karen.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape