Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 23675
-
01-21-15 13:37 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 754Typical to a point
Fred,
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Good find on this SBs blog entry, but if I am reading it carefully and correctly, she is fucking multiple SDs in a month, and so of course would tend to feel more like a sex worker and less like a GF. I'd like to read an entry from a baby who is in a stable, long-term relationship with one or at most two SDs. I would bet the emotional toll is somewhat less, or at least different.
I've had many conversations with my LT babies over the years, and they all say they are comfortable with the situation we had. The way I structure the sugar, it is more like a gift than a payment, so perhaps that helps a bit. In the end, though, no one held a gun to their heads to force them to sign up, respond to my contacts, or agree to start, and stay in, a relationship with me.
That said, anything having to do with sex and emotions is a complicated arena.
Peace,
Scott.
-
01-21-15 13:19 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 733SB perspective
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...ege-sugar-baby
Here's a pretty good, honest self appraisal from a "real live" SB. I totally buy her story. She acts but doesn't feel, gives good service to her SDs, but suffers the emotional consequences.
-
01-21-15 11:25 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 733I go month to month. SA is good and doesn't repeat bill. SDFM is not.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
Read the entire thread for all the plums therein. All this has been covered many times.
Nando 1 =desperately needy girls usually in financial or legal trouble. They are easy but will eat you up with constant drama.
FC=fuck chamber (hotel, apartment, etc).
M&G site =the million dollar question. I agree Hotel is the best bet. Just make sure that it's bar or restaurant is not a dining site for the local crowd. I met an Sb in a upscale Hotel and one of my work associates was there. OOPS! It's hard to explain being with a 22 yr old tattooed babe. She did not match the profile of a business associate. Busted! Try a low to mid level travel lodge type of place near the airport, that has a restaurant but is not a bar scene or have award winning cuisine.
Coffee shop is safest because I am always in one so it is easy to explain away a "chance" encounter with a young girl. I am fortunate to be in a teaching related business where I can explain away seeing a student in public. But those shops are crammed, noisy, and definitely not intimate.
My ideal investment is to buy a coffee shop on a college campus. Pots in there every single day! Talk about a kid in a candy shop!
-
01-21-15 10:41 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 541M&g at hotel bar
For a discrete m&g, I'd recommend a hotel bar. It hurts the wallet because hotels are generally overpriced, but generally the only people at a hotel are folks from out of town. Besides. If the m&g leads to the FC, you save the cost of a cab or don't have to give the pot a ride or have her follow you. You can just book the room there and go tight on up.
If you have concerns that the hotel staff might know you or recognize you, then that problem exists anywhere in public.
Others with more experience than me have posted about taking on activities that would require interaction with younger ladies. I. e. Volunteering at a local college, mentoring students, joining a professional organization, etc. These types of activities also provide cover for dates. If your SO likes the fact that you're a career oriented man, then professinal organizations may be a great way of providing double cover.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-15 10:30 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 365Help with acronyms
What do FC, Nando mean?
Please explain other frequently used acronyms so that I do not have to ask again!
-
01-21-15 09:06 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 733Bowl Struggles:
Hollywood is right as usual IMHO. $ is super difficult and unique to only certain markets. In my area UTRs, usually Nando 1 types are the only takers. $. 5 to $$ is doable for a short run, longer only if you can take them out for a good time before the FC. $$ is no problem with the majority. Large allowances answer the above difficulties and girls will overlook the dating piece for enough $. Never forget that SBs are here for help with their finances.
Dating is necessary to an extent. NSA is one thing, but very few girls will meet in the FC for an hour or two without some prelim dinner or drinks.
Ergo, Sugar Dating in his home town for a man with a SO if difficult if not impossible. Escorting answers many problems but not if you desire the GFE low mileage uncovered sweet young thing.
-
01-21-15 02:55 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 5603More Direct Approach
yesterdays post.
"LOL that was a long message but I like that you don't beat around the Bush. Your upfront with what you want and I'm the same way. I think that we could definitely setup a good arrangement. And I never had anyone complain about my (blank) skills. I would like to meet sometime if your interested my number is (blank) you can shoot me a text if you'd like ".
todays results.
So I went to see the above mentioned girl tonite. She was a 6.5/8/8/8. I am sure with a little fixing up and training she could be a 7/8.5/9/9. Not bad for a first date, and there will be more. Like tomorrow night. She was a quick 30 minute drive away, had her own clean apt in a gated complex in an all white area. In L. A. only a third of the population is white, so its worth noting. She just breezed into town a month ago and has been UTRing her way up fast. She is a southern white trashy girl but I'm cool with that. I like down to earth types. Now that she got the apt she went straight to the SD site. Yesterday was her first or second day on the site. She is the first white girl I have banged in 2.5 years and she fucks damn good for a white girl and also seems to have no gag reflex. She was a petite 5'1' 110 lbs and firm. I definitely hit a home run in the $ bowl with this one. Pictures and more follow up to come tomorrow night after date two.
I messaged her at midnite last nite. She messaged me back at noon today. I was in her FC by 9 tonite. So 21 hours from start to finish. I was whistling to the music all the way home.
-
01-20-15 23:09 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 541Back to square 1.
Mid January, and I'm back to square 1. A few pots in the works, a few M&G's set up, and one second date with a pot I met last week. My take on the bowl. Very few new profiles in my market so the babies that are still on the market are all GPS. They may have had a relationship with what they call a "true SD" and seem to be trying to re-create it. Most of the girls that immediately want to talk about allowance before the M&G are insisting that they had daddies who were generous enough to give them $2,500 - $5,000 a month for 4-6 dates. At that amount, its equivalent to a salary of about $50,000 - $100,000 a year (accounting for taxes and such).
The problem with these girls is that they are attempting to recreate what they had with a limited pool of guys. The number of guys in any market who are making enough to give that amount to a baby are just way to limited (It means that the guy has to be pulling in $200 k plus a year, and that's without a mortgage, SO, kids, car payments, etc.) Also, if a guy is making that much money, he's going to be rotating SBs, and after a few months, will replace a baby with a new fresh face that comes onto the scene. Making it even more difficult is that there are more babies than there are daddies on all these sites.
At the end of the day, a SB who is looking for her white whale will end up having very little luck. If you're a relatively attractive, nice, fun and decent guy, the odds are greatly in your favor.
I just need to keep that in mind as I rebuild my rotation...and also need to remember not to post too much info in my Jan. report...
-
01-20-15 22:56 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 586Not a problem
I've been registering under fake name for several years to pay for WYP, never an issue. All you need is a name and address, maybe a tel number I can't remember. If it did take a tel number, I faked it as well, not even giving my burner number. Hell, my alias should have a great credit score, I should look it up! Safe hunting, and I love this forum!
Originally Posted by Randytomcatt
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 22:55 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 541Escorts vs. SBs
So I'm in canebay's camp. I tend to gravitate to girls that are in it for more than the money and who would probably be with me without the sugar. For them its more about the experience. The sugar at the end of the date is an extra plus.
Its been about three months since I've seen a high end escorts, and a year or two since I've been with a backpage girl. Something about knowing that I'm on the clock made it get to the point where I couldn't even get it up. I thought about medical help, but knew that it was more of a mental thing than a physical one. I moved onto high end escorts because I found a few services in my area that have ladies who offer true GFE experiences. At the end of the day though, if you end up meeting an SB and there is mutual attraction, it doesn't get much more GFE than that (IMHO).
I had a special thing with my favorite former SB 2 (the hot European). She never knew my real name for the six. Seven weeks we were together, but I knew she was in to me. After the first M&G, we had three dates / FC trips. I will have great memories because we genuinely liked each other. It was like being in the honeymoon period with a new girlfriend. Our messages and phone conversations always had me thinking about the next date. I'm sad to see her go.
I've also found that with the exception of my former SB 5 (trainer with wicked sense of humor), I haven't wanted to really meet any of the girls that leaned towards being a UTR type. There are a number of really good services in my area. If I wanted a hot young thing, who wanted $1,000 for a multi-hour date, I'll contact one of my services. It assures quality. I guess that's why its a bit of a turn off for me when a pot pushes allowance without ever meeting. From my perspective, if there is true chemistry, I'd be willing to up the allowance considerably. Hell, I'd consider giving a lady a $5,000 a month allowance if a young lady was smoking hot, completely discrete, had her own place, cooked me dinner, and most importantly had incredible chemistry with me emotionally, mentally, and physically.
And of course the flip side is also true. For example, my SB 1 got a little bit too attached and clearly wanted a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship. She pushed knowing more about me personally, and started talking about us in terms of a future. That isn't in the cards for me, so it had to end.
Long story short, if I got the impression that a girl was putting up a good front for the money, they wouldn't last in my rotation. The girls I could get from the services are much hotter than anyone I've seen on SA, are much better in bed, and can put up as good a front as any girl I've been with. Charm, charisma, wit, and general "game" don't really have much effect on a UTR whose solely in it to subsidize a certain lifestyle. Besides, I've found that half the fun of being in the bowl is playing the game.
That's my two cents.
Originally Posted by SpicyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 22:17 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 541Just Kidding.
Ok. So I retract my last post. It was written in haste and frustration. Besides, I've benefited greatly from the advice on this board, and would have definitely gotten clobbered if I hadn't learned from those on this forum. Most importantly, if we stop posting advice and info and don't keep this thread going, the Trolls win. And we can't let that happen. That being said, I'll be much more careful about my posts.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 20:55 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 335Re: gift card
Fake ssn as well?
Originally Posted by CaneBay
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 20:02 #8153Banned Member

Posts: 2Are all women old broads, when they are smarter than you, or is it easier just to delete all messages that make you look stupid and outwitted by a 20 something idiot?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Did you really just call yourself a "20 something idiot?"
That's the funniest shit I've seen all week.
Thanks,
A2
-
01-20-15 19:38 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 365Where to have the first M & G
For those of us who have to be very discreet and hence cannot be seen in public with a woman other than the missus what are some of the places to do the first M&G?
Also what kind of SA membership do you guys usually buy? Monthly and extend it if a SB cannot be located by then?
-
01-20-15 19:31 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 5603The Direct Approach
Being a little under the weather the last few days I took the time to reverse my initial come on strategy to emulate some of what I have read here. Go slow, don't talk about sugar until you can't avoid it, etc. It got me into a lot of long winded discussions and many emails going back and forth only to find that unless I was willing to BS a little that my $ donation was going nowhere. And these girls werent any better or worse looking than usual. In between I did send a few standard upfront type messages.
Here is a reply I got today. Very typical.
"LOL that was a long message but I like that you don't beat around the bush. Your upfront with what you want and I'm the same way. I think that we could definitely setup a good arrangement. And I never had anyone complain about my (blank) skills. I would like to meet sometime if your interested my number is (blank) you can shoot me a text if you'd like ".
A petite 23 year old white girl. Probably a 7 or so all around so far. I havent qualified anyone yet worth offering $$ to. Thats going to take a little time as they would have to be a hot, young, first timer. One thing I am not going to do is avoid the sugar discussion prior to a M&G. That would just be too much effort to possibly get shutdown.












Reply With Quote





