Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8164

    Sugar Baby /

    I would consider her more of an UTR than a sugar baby. SB's are not by the hour. SBs generally have some sort of actual connection with their SD. Yes money is a priority but there is more between them. Anyway. Thats my 2 pennies. But I guess we all misrepresent the way things really are to make ourselves feel better in some fashion.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...ege-sugar-baby

    Here's a pretty good, honest self appraisal from a "real live" SB. I totally buy her story. She acts but doesn't feel, gives good service to her SDs, but suffers the emotional consequences.

  2. #8163

    Feelings?

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanSaulPartre  [View Original Post]
    Agree with F. Scott. This is not really SD-SB dynamics, while there are certainly grey areas where one is hard to define what exactly is going on.

    Just my 2 see.
    I am in the camp desiring emotional attachment in my baby. Otherwise full on escorts would do just fine. I need at least the appearance of attachment and bareback activities all the way. Most of my longer term babies care about me, but I know they are in the same camp as this blog girl. Her case goes to the discussions we regularly have about "is she (an escort) or isn't she?" She had multiple Daddies (3?) which is more the rule than the exception I would think. We might catch them in infancy and be their only one for a while, but if the stay in this world they will expand to bigger things. Why wouldn't they? The money is so easy. We SDs are the same. One is never enough, so if we have enough time and money we will collect as many young SBs as we can. Variety is the spice -Right? They are all selling their bodies for money, so the strict definition of what to call them is somewhat moot. I think we are fooling ourselves if we think a lot of these girls are fascinated with us to the point of having a GF mentality, that they are monogamous with us and dreaming about us all day. This world is NSA in their minds as well. We might be cute, fun, interesting, and sexy (for men 20 to 40 yrs their senior)) ,but we are still ATMs. They have fun with us, collect their $ ,then go home to their BF, their posse, and their life.

    YMMV and I am sure that line blurs with the younger guys out there. If you are within 15 yrs of their age you could be BF materiel IRL.

  3. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    If they're pros, UTRs or Nando 1's, who cares how cheaply you can fuck them?

    Fish in a barrel are just that, fish in a barrel.

    Peace,

    Scott.
    I care. LOL. Good cheap GFE pussy is hard to find. And she was good. I cant always wait around for the next NP.

  4. #8161

    Missing the point, in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://www.premula.com/editorials/?i=vanedebesi&lang=EN

    This one has to TGTBT but she won't stop messaging me. LOL.
    She is asking for CIA. Cash in advance. Not likely.

    There are so many UTR's and pros on the SD site in my area that I am just messaging anyone this week. A few of them did respond. But its always the same. If they can't get a $$ or more date they will fall back on my offer from time to time. Of course once they do they know they can never go up. So they may give me a half hearted upsell or just go silent. And sometimes I get a second or third bite at the apple.

    The one I banged last night is already MIA (pictured). If she pops up on the right day I will see her again. I even asked her why she was taking my $ and she said guys on the SD site were more upscale and regular so they got a discount. But guys on BP were rude and pushy so they have to pay more. Whatever. But money talks and BS walks. Today I am BS. If she can't get a $$ date she may txt me later. We'll see.
    If they're pros, UTRs or Nando 1's, who cares how cheaply you can fuck them?

    Fish in a barrel are just that, fish in a barrel.

    Peace,

    Scott.

  5. #8160
    http://www.premula.com/editorials/?i=vanedebesi&lang=EN

    This one has to TGTBT but she won't stop messaging me. LOL.
    She is asking for CIA. Cash in advance. Not likely.

    There are so many UTR's and pros on the SD site in my area that I am just messaging anyone this week. A few of them did respond. But its always the same. If they can't get a $$ or more date they will fall back on my offer from time to time. Of course once they do they know they can never go up. So they may give me a half hearted upsell or just go silent. And sometimes I get a second or third bite at the apple.

    The one I banged last night is already MIA (pictured). If she pops up on the right day I will see her again. I even asked her why she was taking my $ and she said guys on the SD site were more upscale and regular so they got a discount. But guys on BP were rude and pushy so they have to pay more. Whatever. But money talks and BS walks. Today I am BS. If she can't get a $$ date she may txt me later. We'll see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  6. #8159

    Another Disgruntled SB

    "Get lost you nasty creep! I could throw up. Nasty guys like you are filth and filled with diseases!

    And this was from me sending my 1-2-3 letter. Guess she didn't like my profile. It is a little suggestive. LOL. Never let girls like this get you down. I see her on the site almost 24/7. Never a good sign. Most likely a want to be "pretty woman" with terminal GPS. If a girl this hot is on 24/7 for weeks at a time. You got to wonder why. After further review I see she lists her location as LAX. So maybe an overpriced pro.

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ALLpr...o-Ca-SugarBaby

  7. #8158
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Fred,

    Good find on this SBs blog entry, but if I am reading it carefully and correctly, she is fucking multiple SDs in a month, and so of course would tend to feel more like a sex worker and less like a GF. I'd like to read an entry from a baby who is in a stable, long-term relationship with one or at most two SDs. I would bet the emotional toll is somewhat less, or at least different.
    Yes, she is very far on the side of a UTR escort. Notice she said not one of her johns knows her real name. That's 100% escort behavior. A lot of those types like the term "sugar baby" because it sounds better, and I guess they figure if SD sites are their primary marketing mechanism it makes them an SB. Oddly enough she still describes herself as a wh___.

  8. #8157

    This is more escorting and not SB

    Agree with F. Scott. This is not really SD-SB dynamics, while there are certainly grey areas where one is hard to define what exactly is going on.

    Just my 2 see.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...ege-sugar-baby

    Here's a pretty good, honest self appraisal from a "real live" SB. I totally buy her story. She acts but doesn't feel, gives good service to her SDs, but suffers the emotional consequences.

  9. #8156
    I searched around a bit and found my newest girls pro ad asking $$.5 an hour. I managed to get her for $ for two hours last night. So not too disappointed. I new it was TGTBT. But had a couple cute new girls message me this morning. I will still go back to see her tonite if I can. As the "special" rate she gave me could end at anytime. And that is usually what happens in these situations.

  10. #8155

    Typical to a point

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...ege-sugar-baby

    Here's a pretty good, honest self appraisal from a "real live" SB. I totally buy her story. She acts but doesn't feel, gives good service to her SDs, but suffers the emotional consequences.
    Fred,

    Good find on this SBs blog entry, but if I am reading it carefully and correctly, she is fucking multiple SDs in a month, and so of course would tend to feel more like a sex worker and less like a GF. I'd like to read an entry from a baby who is in a stable, long-term relationship with one or at most two SDs. I would bet the emotional toll is somewhat less, or at least different.

    I've had many conversations with my LT babies over the years, and they all say they are comfortable with the situation we had. The way I structure the sugar, it is more like a gift than a payment, so perhaps that helps a bit. In the end, though, no one held a gun to their heads to force them to sign up, respond to my contacts, or agree to start, and stay in, a relationship with me.

    That said, anything having to do with sex and emotions is a complicated arena.

    Peace,

    Scott.

  11. #8154

    SB perspective

    http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...ege-sugar-baby

    Here's a pretty good, honest self appraisal from a "real live" SB. I totally buy her story. She acts but doesn't feel, gives good service to her SDs, but suffers the emotional consequences.

  12. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who have to be very discreet and hence cannot be seen in public with a woman other than the missus what are some of the places to do the first M&G?

    Also what kind of SA membership do you guys usually buy? Monthly and extend it if a SB cannot be located by then?
    I go month to month. SA is good and doesn't repeat bill. SDFM is not.

    Read the entire thread for all the plums therein. All this has been covered many times.

    Nando 1 =desperately needy girls usually in financial or legal trouble. They are easy but will eat you up with constant drama.

    FC=fuck chamber (hotel, apartment, etc).

    M&G site =the million dollar question. I agree Hotel is the best bet. Just make sure that it's bar or restaurant is not a dining site for the local crowd. I met an Sb in a upscale Hotel and one of my work associates was there. OOPS! It's hard to explain being with a 22 yr old tattooed babe. She did not match the profile of a business associate. Busted! Try a low to mid level travel lodge type of place near the airport, that has a restaurant but is not a bar scene or have award winning cuisine.

    Coffee shop is safest because I am always in one so it is easy to explain away a "chance" encounter with a young girl. I am fortunate to be in a teaching related business where I can explain away seeing a student in public. But those shops are crammed, noisy, and definitely not intimate.

    My ideal investment is to buy a coffee shop on a college campus. Pots in there every single day! Talk about a kid in a candy shop!

  13. #8152

    M&g at hotel bar

    For a discrete m&g, I'd recommend a hotel bar. It hurts the wallet because hotels are generally overpriced, but generally the only people at a hotel are folks from out of town. Besides. If the m&g leads to the FC, you save the cost of a cab or don't have to give the pot a ride or have her follow you. You can just book the room there and go tight on up.

    If you have concerns that the hotel staff might know you or recognize you, then that problem exists anywhere in public.

    Others with more experience than me have posted about taking on activities that would require interaction with younger ladies. I. e. Volunteering at a local college, mentoring students, joining a professional organization, etc. These types of activities also provide cover for dates. If your SO likes the fact that you're a career oriented man, then professinal organizations may be a great way of providing double cover.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who have to be very discreet and hence cannot be seen in public with a woman other than the missus what are some of the places to do the first M&G?

    Also what kind of SA membership do you guys usually buy? Monthly and extend it if a SB cannot be located by then?

  14. #8151

    Help with acronyms

    What do FC, Nando mean?

    Please explain other frequently used acronyms so that I do not have to ask again!

  15. #8150
    Bowl Struggles:

    Hollywood is right as usual IMHO. $ is super difficult and unique to only certain markets. In my area UTRs, usually Nando 1 types are the only takers. $. 5 to $$ is doable for a short run, longer only if you can take them out for a good time before the FC. $$ is no problem with the majority. Large allowances answer the above difficulties and girls will overlook the dating piece for enough $. Never forget that SBs are here for help with their finances.

    Dating is necessary to an extent. NSA is one thing, but very few girls will meet in the FC for an hour or two without some prelim dinner or drinks.

    Ergo, Sugar Dating in his home town for a man with a SO if difficult if not impossible. Escorting answers many problems but not if you desire the GFE low mileage uncovered sweet young thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape