Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8116

    Culpeper AMPs

    I stopped into the two locations recently, both in one night, given the low introductory. 45 for an hour massage on all visits to both locals to date.

    540-321-4332, Zen Reflexology & spa, located on north main st. , big glass windows that anyone walking on main st can see through to the curtain partitions where just enough room exists to walk alongside the massage table, nowhere to place clothing other than floor, which the lady annoyingly stepped on repeatedly to get to the oil bottle and that side of my body, operated by an older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, female gave me the massage. Good massage, has an "egg timer" that rings when the hour is up. Given the setup, left underpants on, but she took them off within 5 minutes time (kind of funny), some teasing got my gun-for-fun popping out from towel, she was obviously looking, getting hands very close, but no contact. While I was getting clothing back on (not sure, but probable) she may have recorded some / all of the massage, as she was showing the older man something on her phone, he asked her if this was just now, she said yes, they seemed amused, and quickly closed the phone as I approached to pay. Do not plan to repeat, but might given the low price for a good massage. Unsure about the phone / camera deal.

    540-497-2836, located on s east st, rooms with doors, (again) operated by older asian couple, possibly husband and wife combo, but they have new younger talent now performing the massage. My first visit was the old lady, who is fairly attractive, cone shaped somewhat perky breasts (bra-less low top), roaming allowed, standard nova he plus. 4 and I wanted to repeat regardless of her age, but have not seen her since. Next visit was younger asian gal, a bit plump, less attractive to me, decent massage with no he, the older man was there to collect the massage fee, plus. 1 tip to the gal. Third visit was even younger asian gal, pretty, spinner, legit massage, my gun-for-fun popped out from towel, some brief hand bumping, but no he, plus. 1 tip. Plan to repeat.

    Ads for both can be found in F'burg CL therapeutic.
    Last edited by Member #4911; 01-17-15 at 12:28. Reason: changed street designator

  2. #8115

    Recent report on Toyko

    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.
    Tokyo has about 4 stars, ten reviews and all with satisfactory finishes, mind you it is not the full Monte.

    Good Luck, be safe!

  3. #8114
    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.
    Let me know how it goes. I visited Sunlight on at Westwood and got a decent Massage and left happy after standard NOVA. Some OTC roaming.

  4. #8113

    Massage in Stafford

    I have been seeing a lot more ads for massage places in Fredericksburg / stafford area. Tokyo is great but thinking about heading to Hong Kong in stafford. Any current experiences? I am thinking about tonight. I know it's last minute but why not right? Anyways, I will report afterwards when I go.

    Be safe.

    Loader401.

  5. #8112

    Another meaning of ST

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    For "ST" it says "Short Time. " But on another board the posts use it often, and it seems to imply something more. Is there an alternate definition?
    That abreviation is also used to refer to the Secret Temptations agency. A body rub place in Tyson's.

  6. #8111

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the blue menu bar, just under the red bar (which says, "Welcome, JamieSmit") at the top left corner of this page, you'll see a tab labeled "Abbreviations". Click on that tab, and you'll go to a page that lists many abbreviations and their definitions.

    Good luck, and be sure to report back with your findings.

    - Roman.
    For "ST" it says "Short Time. " But on another board the posts use it often, and it seems to imply something more. Is there an alternate definition?

  7. #8110

    Acronyms. Location

    There are five tabs near the top of the page.

    Front Page.

    Forum.

    What's New?

    Photo Gallery.

    Abbreviations.

    Abbreviations is the tab you want.

    This is the full URL: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...=Abbreviations.

    Good luck. RTFF - and always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  8. #8109
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSmit  [View Original Post]
    Is there a webpage for reference to help with all the acronyms used on this page? I've visited several places and would like to post up reviews but don't know what half of the acronyms mean with other posts.
    If you look at the blue menu bar, just under the red bar (which says, "Welcome, JamieSmit") at the top left corner of this page, you'll see a tab labeled "Abbreviations". Click on that tab, and you'll go to a page that lists many abbreviations and their definitions.

    Good luck, and be sure to report back with your findings.

    - Roman.

  9. #8108

    Acronyms

    Is there a webpage for reference to help with all the acronyms used on this page? I've visited several places and would like to post up reviews but don't know what half of the acronyms mean with other posts.

  10. #8107

    Same, Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit since I didn't see any recent posts in restun for the hills of sunset. I drew sarah (mid40's, slight pudge, be's, smoker). Hate the smoke! Yikes. The mms did my TS, so this was a big thumbs down and she didn't even clean me up well at all (fortunately I showered at gym). The massage was average, but was way shorted on time with less than 45 minutes for 1 hr. Also a heads up on the flip came a negotiation for 2 x for standard nova (BTW. Roaming otc was ok, utc was not) and another thumbs down (hate the haggling). So needless to say this will not be a return visit for me with two thumbs down.

    Good day.
    I had same type of experience there. Basically uninspiring although everything worked OK. Provider of same description (Not understand the name) was obvious smoker AND I think was a well preserved really older (50-60) pleasant Asian lady. Younger, tall one came by on way to table shower and said "Hi. I spoke to you on the phone" . As she grabbed my jewels under a towel! That was a good set up for another time but I did not have names and on travel a lot, so no return with all the other options out there. I actually asked older one to switch to another provider before going to the TS but her English did not work for some reason at that point! I let it go and it was not bad but negotiation and smoke smell killed any type of high rating.

    What I learned from it is to meet the provider, see if she is friendly before going to the room plus do a sniff test and say STOP right there. IS there ANYONE ELSE? . and say thank you and leave if not. Unless the need is so great. It is a business and customer service should be first.

    Be safe,

    Happy Guy 2.

  11. #8106

    Good Hoodoo

    Working my way up the Gallows pole, one thing that has become Crystal clear to me is that a vigorous, expertly applied, therapeutic massage lighting up all the Chinese hoodoo meridians can sometimes be a preamble to an impressive release of energy. I have had great results with three therapists at this establishment. Menu is limited but covers the basics. They have a new girl who is (get this!) young and beautiful. Though slender, she is tall and big-boned and will flatten you like a pancake. She says she is saving up money to open a puppy store. Is that cute or what? I would like to see her own puppies, but I don't think that is going to happen.

  12. #8105

    ET phone home

    I received an excellent massage at the place at the end of the new 95 express lanes.

    Other info:

    Parking -- plenty of spaces. Neither discrete nor indiscrete.

    Entrance. Minus -- must ring bell, and stand outside waiting for manage to let-you-in.

    Studio. Fairly standard massage studios (three upstairs). Towels are a little thread-bare. Clean.

    Staff. Older than some places (not a problem for me).

    Standard rates.

    It was just a standard massage -- but it was excellent, however as is true in all things, .

    YMMV Alot.

  13. #8104

    Hempstead redux

    Just to make sure I hadn't misjudged the place on my previous visit, I decided to try the Hempstead place once again. It's on the way, between my place and the gym I go to, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to take another shot. I went around lunchtime on Saturday, after working out, but things were about the same: only one car (that could have belonged to someone working in a nearby office), the same 40's-50's bored-looking therapists, and the owner's little dog. Still, the TS water was very warm (good on a cold day) and the massage took care of the aching back and shoulder muscles. I asked for some "back-walking" on the legs, which actually helped the back thigh muscles. Didn't ask for and didn't receive an HJ, but I left feeling relaxed after my time at the gym, all the same. Since they have the certificates of the therapists posted in the outer foyer (I saw them as I was leaving), I'm guessing this place is mainly legit. I say "mainly" because, as with any place, a given therapist can probably be coaxed into providing some additional technique. If I'm looking for HJ, though, there are other places where that (and maybe more) is available from younger / hotter therapists. Still, since they do a competent job of actual massage, I'll probably keep this spot in mind after workouts at the gym.

    Now, to find a location that will be of greater interest to the board members here. . .

    - Roman.

  14. #8103

    Sunrise in Dumfries

    Howdy all. I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to contribute. Decided to try Sunrise Spa in Dumfries (across the parking lot from Oasis). I don't know when they opened, but I just started seeing them advertise on BP in the last few weeks. Here is their ad;.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-9292/16619725

    Looked like it would be a good alternative to Oasis, as location is close to work. Went in around 11:00 am. The place is very clean and there were at least three girls there, all decent looking, mid 20-30 range. Ana was my provider for a 1 hour massage. They advertise a table shower but it wasn't offered and I didn't ask.

    Massage was fairly good, with some medium to hard acupressure mixed in. Unfortunately, she made sure to keep moving my hands out of the way as she moved around the table ensuring there was no inadvertent contact. After the flip, she spent some time working the chest and legs then promptly announced that she was all finished. I asked her if she was sure she was all finished. She gave me a confused look. I gestured down toward the boys and asked if she missed a spot. She laughed and shook her head 'no'. Hmmm. Paid 70/30.

    All in all, it was a decent massage that went the full hour but there was absolutely no chance for any touching and no finish whatsoever. Not sure if I was giving off an LE vibe or what. I'd love to hear if anyone else had a better experience.

  15. #8102

    Vip

    Went to VIP right after the new year. DO not remember the providers name, she had curly hair. TS was really good and massage was also good with some back walking. On the flip it was standard finish and some touching which she seemed to like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape