Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,046 to 24,060 of 32151
-
01-13-15 12:54 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 206Good Hoodoo
Working my way up the Gallows pole, one thing that has become Crystal clear to me is that a vigorous, expertly applied, therapeutic massage lighting up all the Chinese hoodoo meridians can sometimes be a preamble to an impressive release of energy. I have had great results with three therapists at this establishment. Menu is limited but covers the basics. They have a new girl who is (get this!) young and beautiful. Though slender, she is tall and big-boned and will flatten you like a pancake. She says she is saving up money to open a puppy store. Is that cute or what? I would like to see her own puppies, but I don't think that is going to happen.
-
01-13-15 12:21 #8105Banned Member

Posts: 79ET phone home
I received an excellent massage at the place at the end of the new 95 express lanes.
Other info:
Parking -- plenty of spaces. Neither discrete nor indiscrete.
Entrance. Minus -- must ring bell, and stand outside waiting for manage to let-you-in.
Studio. Fairly standard massage studios (three upstairs). Towels are a little thread-bare. Clean.
Staff. Older than some places (not a problem for me).
Standard rates.
It was just a standard massage -- but it was excellent, however as is true in all things, .
YMMV Alot.
-
01-13-15 04:17 #8104

Posts: 906Hempstead redux
Just to make sure I hadn't misjudged the place on my previous visit, I decided to try the Hempstead place once again. It's on the way, between my place and the gym I go to, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to take another shot. I went around lunchtime on Saturday, after working out, but things were about the same: only one car (that could have belonged to someone working in a nearby office), the same 40's-50's bored-looking therapists, and the owner's little dog. Still, the TS water was very warm (good on a cold day) and the massage took care of the aching back and shoulder muscles. I asked for some "back-walking" on the legs, which actually helped the back thigh muscles. Didn't ask for and didn't receive an HJ, but I left feeling relaxed after my time at the gym, all the same. Since they have the certificates of the therapists posted in the outer foyer (I saw them as I was leaving), I'm guessing this place is mainly legit. I say "mainly" because, as with any place, a given therapist can probably be coaxed into providing some additional technique. If I'm looking for HJ, though, there are other places where that (and maybe more) is available from younger / hotter therapists. Still, since they do a competent job of actual massage, I'll probably keep this spot in mind after workouts at the gym.
Now, to find a location that will be of greater interest to the board members here. . .
- Roman.
-
01-12-15 18:42 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 97Sunrise in Dumfries
Howdy all. I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to contribute. Decided to try Sunrise Spa in Dumfries (across the parking lot from Oasis). I don't know when they opened, but I just started seeing them advertise on BP in the last few weeks. Here is their ad;.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-9292/16619725
Looked like it would be a good alternative to Oasis, as location is close to work. Went in around 11:00 am. The place is very clean and there were at least three girls there, all decent looking, mid 20-30 range. Ana was my provider for a 1 hour massage. They advertise a table shower but it wasn't offered and I didn't ask.
Massage was fairly good, with some medium to hard acupressure mixed in. Unfortunately, she made sure to keep moving my hands out of the way as she moved around the table ensuring there was no inadvertent contact. After the flip, she spent some time working the chest and legs then promptly announced that she was all finished. I asked her if she was sure she was all finished. She gave me a confused look. I gestured down toward the boys and asked if she missed a spot. She laughed and shook her head 'no'. Hmmm. Paid 70/30.
All in all, it was a decent massage that went the full hour but there was absolutely no chance for any touching and no finish whatsoever. Not sure if I was giving off an LE vibe or what. I'd love to hear if anyone else had a better experience.
-
01-09-15 19:08 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 969Vip
Went to VIP right after the new year. DO not remember the providers name, she had curly hair. TS was really good and massage was also good with some back walking. On the flip it was standard finish and some touching which she seemed to like.
-
01-07-15 14:57 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 49Are. T. see.
Went for a visit since I didn't see any recent posts in restun for the hills of sunset. I drew sarah (mid40's, slight pudge, be's, smoker). Hate the smoke! Yikes. The mms did my TS, so this was a big thumbs down and she didn't even clean me up well at all (fortunately I showered at gym). The massage was average, but was way shorted on time with less than 45 minutes for 1 hr. Also a heads up on the flip came a negotiation for 2 x for standard nova (BTW. Roaming otc was ok, utc was not) and another thumbs down (hate the haggling). So needless to say this will not be a return visit for me with two thumbs down.
Good day.
-
01-06-15 22:39 #8100Regular Member

Posts: 12Daytime visit last month. Chinese provider looked under 40. Probably older. Maybe slightly above avg looks. Friendly. Talked about being under "new management" so it's like a "grand opening". I don't know why they all feel the need to say that.
Originally Posted by JamieSmit
[View Original Post]
Anyway, some utc roaming up top. Standard nova finish with standard prices. $60 or $70 for the hour. Not the $45 listed on your link, which was the only reason I thought to check it out.
-
01-06-15 20:22 #8099Banned Member

Posts: 79Great ways to start off a Happy New Year
SNOW. On the 2nd real work day of the new year. WOW.
My back ached from shoveling snow and other parts just ached from the cold. Since the roads (and my driveway) were now clear, I drove to a spa and I received a great therapy near the intersection of the ring road and the EZPass Lanes.
Standard tolls were applicable (FWIW, I did not have three people in my vehicle).
All indications are 2015 will continue to be happy, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
01-06-15 13:58 #8098Regular Member

Posts: 1460/40 no touching. Best for a decent massage.
Originally Posted by Jackdog1038
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-15 05:46 #8097Regular Member

Posts: 9Health Massage. Woodbridge
Passed this place yesterday and thinking of giving it a try. Anyone have any experience?
http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...ridge-va-20409
-
01-06-15 04:56 #8096

Posts: 906Notice the phone number down the left side of the page. Always the same format, but just a different name, for the same old crap. It's a pathetic, over-priced, and under-performing operation out of Las Vegas. Their BP ads are practically at the level of spam. As we say in the Senate, "Caveat emptor. " Best to save your funds and go elsewhere. Seriously.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
Roman.
-
01-06-15 04:22 #8095

Posts: 906Notice the phone number down the left side of the page. Always the same format, but just a different name, for the same old crap. It's a pathetic, over-priced, and under-performing operation out of Las Vegas. Their BP ads are practically at the level of spam. As we say in the Senate, "Caveat emptor. " Best to save your funds and go elsewhere. Seriously.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
Roman.
-
01-05-15 22:50 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 265So from an odds POV, what are the chances I could call and get something fairly attractive and a decent are&T? 1 in 6? 1 in 5? Or is it like Russian roulette with a semi-auto?
Originally Posted by HyperDude85
[View Original Post]
It sounds convenient and the rate is not bad for an hour, if anyone posts a 1 in 3 chance ill jump on it and report back.
-
01-05-15 19:03 #8093Regular Member

Posts: 11This place is absolute POS. You call a Las Vegas number to make a reservation, you get the address depending on the city in the NOVA they work that day. They operate off of Condos / Apts / Hotel Rooms. Girl is never the same as in Pics. Come on, AD has pornstars. What did I think. I went to this place about couple of months ago expecting some average chic. However, Chic was late 30's, fat, good for nothing, massage was terrible. List goes on.
Originally Posted by Quriusmrk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-15 16:51 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 265Fusion / Krave in Herndon
And others like this.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...egion/15073449
Spa masters and wellness world? Voted number one, eh?
I see these ads once or twice a day, I know not to expect the providers in the pics. There is only one review from 2 years ago and it doesn't look very good. Any inputs or details? I have searched here and googly and AMP boards but nothing.
BTW, been lurking here since April, first post. Originally signed up to write a rant to a board in GA for having such crap providers down there but decided to pop my cherry on a question.










Reply With Quote




