Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    Could be Maria Calo. She is / was a FBB in the NOVA area who gave massages a while back. Not sure of any details.

  2. #8068

    Alexandria

    Hey. I am visiting and staying near old town. Looking for a place to sneak away for quick visit. I see there is place in Belle Haven area and another place on Richmond Hwy called Health Center. Any Intel or advice? PM details. Thanks and happy new year!!

  3. #8067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    In what area?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    Problem I only have one pop. Cannot afford to go to the wrong place. Any recommendation?
    NOVA is pretty spread out and some location info would probably help get you better suggestions.

  4. #8066

    Rt 1 South Report

    Went to the townhouse on Rt 1 S. Chinese. Asked for my usual but she had "gone to NY. " They seem to cycle there fast, or I don't go frequently enough. Drew Chena (Chee-Nah).

    35 ish. Serviceably cute. Good hard massage. Worked back so hard I felt it for days. Good work on neck, everywhere. Send signal by allowing my hand to naturally press against intersection during massage. Excellent good massage. Flipped and towel-less commencement sent message. Soft stroke. Used oil. No talking needed. No utc roams. Followed all direction on technique. Then worked front muscles. Hour apx 60. Would go back.

  5. #8065

    Visiting this Week ends Need a place to relex

    Problem I only have one pop. Cannot afford to go to the wrong place. Any recommendation?

  6. #8064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Similar experience, seems to be legit only.

    Quote Originally Posted by YmmvAlot  [View Original Post]
    I visited a new NoVA establishment (that provides it's address only via text message).

    Good things: The manager (Alice) is very pleasant. Does a great job with text messages. The studio is conveniently located in a multi-use condo office park (good location), good parking, discrete entrance. On the inside are many indications of a new AMP.

    My MT (I believe the name was Lily, but I may have mis-heard) was an 30-ish see-girl with limited conversational skills. The massage I received was very good (HARD).

    Detriments: No TS, poor time management (Lily finished the massage at an hour (with no flip). She then tried to get me to extend another 30-minutes).

    Bottom line. VERY GOOD HARD MASSAGE, nothing else offered or enjoyed.

    Establishment advertising via CL and BP (NoVA search Alice).

    It is not likely I will repeat, and although my mileage was zero on this visit, as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

    P.S. If it does, let me know my PM.
    I visited this past week and my therapist was Jenny (tall, beautiful, shapely Chinese, maybe early-mid 30's). No TS but outstanding massage (I like deep and strong). In fact, she's the first masseuse I can recall where I had to ask her to let up a bit on the pressure.

    Jenny worked my back for a long time and I think she would have used up the entire hour if I had let her. But I had one eye on the clock and asked her if I could flip with about 15-20 minutes to go. I made all the usual signs to indicate a HE would be most welcome but she didn't indicate that was an option. With a few minutes to go I gently asked if any extra massage was available for an extra tip and she said no.

    From everything I saw and experienced, I'm pretty convinced this is a legit only place. Of course, things could change and maybe one of the other massage therapists might be more open-minded, but I don't plan on repeating unless I'm just looking for a deep therapeutic-only massage.

    Here's their latest ad and number: http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-8886/16553860.

    703-488-8886.

  7. #8063

    Wrong kind of pressure. TOFTT

    I visited a new NoVA establishment (that provides it's address only via text message).

    Good things: The manager (Alice) is very pleasant. Does a great job with text messages. The studio is conveniently located in a multi-use condo office park (good location), good parking, discrete entrance. On the inside are many indications of a new AMP.

    My MT (I believe the name was Lily, but I may have mis-heard) was an 30-ish see-girl with limited conversational skills. The massage I received was very good (HARD).

    Detriments: No TS, poor time management (Lily finished the massage at an hour (with no flip). She then tried to get me to extend another 30-minutes).

    Bottom line. VERY GOOD HARD MASSAGE, nothing else offered or enjoyed.

    Establishment advertising via CL and BP (NoVA search Alice).

    It is not likely I will repeat, and although my mileage was zero on this visit, as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

    P.S. If it does, let me know my PM.

  8. #8062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Why her ad intrigues me

    Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    That ad looks far too legit. Despite being in Backpage I just don't intuit that she is offering anything other than the services she lists. However, I'd love to be wrong. I think I'd find a standard NOVA ending from a female bodybuilder to be pretty hot.
    IME, therapists who are 100% legit have no issues posting their real names, numbers, addresses, etc. The fact that "Female Bodybuilder" has chosen to be so secretive about those items makes me wonder if she's one of the many legit therapists who also happens to do a bit extra but wants to keep a low profile.

    Of course, there's no way to know for sure without intel or TOFTT. So I'm hoping someone here has something to report and, if not, maybe I'll have to be the first to take the plunge.

  9. #8061
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    That ad looks far too legit. Despite being in Backpage I just don't intuit that she is offering anything other than the services she lists. However, I'd love to be wrong. I think I'd find a standard NOVA ending from a female bodybuilder to be pretty hot.

  10. #8060

    Closed temporarily?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.
    Stopped by Wednesday night, their neon light massage sign was on. Parked on the back of the building, walked to their door and noticed a hand-written note that said "Ill be back soon" and listed their phone number. Rang the bell anyway, but nothing. Thursday night, their sign was off.

  11. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    I am imagining she looks like Starla from Napoleon Dynamite.

    http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../6a/Starla.jpg

  12. #8058

    Manassas. Oriential Massage

    Drove past place call Oriental Massage. It had an open sign in the window and a price $42/ hr. !! Any intelligence reports? It is next to an Adult Toy store. Good, Bad, Legit? PM me if that makes better sense. If it was good. And a good massage. 2 hours would be easy!

    Happy Guy 2.

  13. #8057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Massage by female bodybuilder in Springfield?

    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #8056
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.
    If true then that's a shame. I had a very nice session there earlier this year. Nothing more than brief UTC roaming allowed, but the release was extended, nice ass play, and a cute girl with good English skills. Also, the massage was excellent and no clock watching.

  15. #8055

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.
    When it first opened last year, Ana worked there and provided fantastic massage and above average NOVA plus she has a nice personality. When she left in the spring, remaining therapists provided only uninspired massage.

    Maybe the guy running the place and selling insurance upstairs had some fraudulent claims.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape