Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 20139
-
12-30-14 09:55 #2679Regular Member

Posts: 20Starr
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-time/17632628
I saw Starr last night. Have been trying to see her for sometime now and we finally connected. I was really pleased with her. The massage was the best I have had in a long time and the flip was great. I am planning on a return visit soon. She works out of Oasis.
-
12-30-14 09:18 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 537The Tip
I have no problem tipping the house fee if I get great service. You can bet your ass I tip Natasha well! I don't know that I would have gone that far with KC if she told you to do it. When faced with that I say that I tip based on performance, not requirements. Not once have I had a girl short me on the ending after that statement. But I am fully prepared to leave with just a massage as well.
Originally Posted by Grguy07
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 00:38 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks bother, that is my review you are quoting! She is fantastic but she canceled on me this time so I walked in at Panacea.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Tipping kc the house fee was high but are you all saying Natalie, Natasha, and Aliese don't deserve the house fee for a tip? Because that's the service I am taking about.
-
12-30-14 00:35 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 134Adrianna at Panacea
Wow. Great time spent at Panacea again. Saw Tia the first time and Adrianna the second. Both were fantastic. I will say I think I liked Adrianna a bit better though. I'll be back again that's for sure!
-
12-30-14 00:04 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 4439I found one for you
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/17447272
Originally Posted by Grguy07
[View Original Post]
latest review #2660 on this thread
-
12-29-14 23:18 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 1014Tipping the house fee is high for just a HE, even if the lady says nothing about a tip!
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-14 22:50 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 34Coin reasoning
I'm OK with that much of a tip generally. I'm paying for an hour of time, backrub / massage, conversion / compliments, hand release, no drama, no pimps, no stds, and no drug use. Generally most of the massage girls are supporting children and not a habit. I'm fine with my extra dough going Jimmy's bicycle instead of a druggies next high. I realize I am making generalizations and the opposite is true in both worlds.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
I'm not in this for full service. So I'm fine paying 1. 2 out the door, if I get the above things.
-
12-29-14 20:26 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 604That's a pretty hefty tip, hopefully you got much more than a standard he for that much coin!
Originally Posted by Grguy07
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-14 16:18 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 34Panacea
Walked in to panacea today and drew KC. Nice girl, fun, and easy to talk to. Nice massage until the upsell at the end. Didn't appreciate being told how much to tip. Little did she know that I always tip the house fee anyway but being told I had to is a total mood killer. I almost said forget it but the moment got the better off me. Left happy.
Would have been a repeat visit in store if not for being told about her "policy".
Makes you really appreciate the girls who just do the deed and make it seem like a natural progression in the process. I feel like the dirty old man I actually am when I am told I have to pay.
-
12-28-14 23:04 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 153Angelina or Harmony at Bella Gente
Can anyone share good or bad experience with Angelina or Harmony at Bella Gente's? My experience with Bella has been pretty good. She gives a very firm massage and the HE is very good with roaming allowed but with some restrictions on entry points.
-
12-28-14 10:32 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 314First Impression of Services in GR
Recently moved to town and appreciate all of your posts. Visited Wonder as it is convenient and posts seemed ok. Was treated well by Julie, good massage, HE, roaming. A couple things left me 'wondering' if typical of local services. Most spas in other states seem to have table or regular shower, not here? Am used to having clean full size towel under / over me at start as well as clean sheet on table, here was skimpy hand size towel. Makes me a little concerned about how sanitary the place is.
Overall seems ok though.
-
12-27-14 09:23 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 106New to area
I have been out of the life for the last 5 years and just getting back in but from what I have found walk in works most of the time but you may have limited choice or have to wait. Still I usually play last minute and have had great results. If you want more info feel free to pm.
Originally Posted by ChewDog57
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-14 06:10 #2667Regular Member

Posts: 10Panacea
Has anyone been to Panacea recently? Curious, they're BP ads are less than they used to be. How is the Santa's helper theme?
-
12-25-14 16:34 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 48Great info
Thank you to all that replied to me. I did a walk in to Panacea and had about a 30 minute wait until someone was available. I see why calling ahead is beneficial. First available was Alicia (sp? So great to finally go somewhere that isn't entirely AA. She was friendly and we had a good chat that lasted most of the visit. 30 minute appointment and I didn't get shorted. Topless with roaming. 6. I was happy with it. I think I'll pass on other parlors and try Jennifer later this week before I leave town thanks to reviews and recommendations.
-
12-25-14 13:23 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 4439New to area
Don't miss Jennifer.
Originally Posted by ChewDog57
[View Original Post]
Latest review #2660. Appointments only.












Reply With Quote





