Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    New to area

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewDog57  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to MI from Albuquerque, which has about 50 AMP's, so I'm not a rookie. I will be in GR about once a month and I'm looking for a little insight. Judging from the older posts, it seems like you need to make an appointment with specific masseuses. Is walk-in business normal here? I plan on checking out Panacea when I'm in town this week, maybe Bella as well. Do I need to schedule someone beforehand? In Albuquerque there's no selection process, only 2 or 3 girls at each place and who you get when you walk in is who you get. Thanks for any info.
    Don't miss Jennifer.

    Latest review #2660. Appointments only.

  2. #2664

    Anita, Linda and Chyna

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloozer  [View Original Post]
    Appointments are by far better. I highly recommend Anita, Linda and Chyna at Wonder on 44th. Be careful! Sometimes they have a tendency to be a no-show. If that happens don't let him refer you to another girl. I got "skrood" good that way. Now I'm pissed! But that's another tale. Try Rhonda at Wonder. She adds rectal to he. It helps me a lot! Try Jesse at "heavenly Touch" It's an in house in-call. Swimsuit model body, damn near cmt skills, hot-oil, great he skills, roaming allowed. Again yes, you can walk in, but you'll probably walk out.
    Aren't at Wonder are they? Wonder is just off Plainfield, not 44th.

  3. #2663

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood  [View Original Post]
    ChewDog, make sure you give us your out of town review. Looking forward to it.

    Usually a better experience if you can contact before you just appear. That way you can ask if they're real busy. This time of the year can be different.
    Appointments are by far better. I highly recommend Anita, Linda and Chyna at Wonder on 44th. Be careful! Sometimes they have a tendency to be a no-show. If that happens don't let him refer you to another girl. I got "skrood" good that way. Now I'm pissed! But that's another tale. Try Rhonda at Wonder. She adds rectal to he. It helps me a lot! Try Jesse at "heavenly Touch" It's an in house in-call. Swimsuit model body, damn near cmt skills, hot-oil, great he skills, roaming allowed. Again yes, you can walk in, but you'll probably walk out.

  4. #2662

    From Albuquerque

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewDog57  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to MI from Albuquerque, which has about 50 AMP's, so I'm not a rookie. I will be in GR about once a month and I'm looking for a little insight. Judging from the older posts, it seems like you need to make an appointment with specific masseuses. Is walk-in business normal here? I plan on checking out Panacea when I'm in town this week, maybe Bella as well. Do I need to schedule someone beforehand? In Albuquerque there's no selection process, only 2 or 3 girls at each place and who you get when you walk in is who you get. Thanks for any info.
    ChewDog, make sure you give us your out of town review. Looking forward to it.

    Usually a better experience if you can contact before you just appear. That way you can ask if they're real busy. This time of the year can be different.

  5. #2661

    SPINNER ALERT, SHE IS BACK Isabella 44th pacific

    This is my second time with her, Hot little young spinner. Mocha skin and rockin spinner bod.

    The massage was just ok, She's so small there's not much pressure. A complete top to bottom massage. GFE HE.

    Let my hands roam wherever I wanted. I didn't try FIV.

    I RECOMMEND.

  6. #2660

    Jennifer

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/17447272

    What an amazing woman she is! Is just as hot as her pictures. Perfect body, so toned and lean with just a perfect soft ass to compliment her rock hard body. Small natural breasts which compliment her figure beautifully. But the best part about her is the massage. She cares so much about healing you and making you feel good. She is the best cmt I've ever been to. She didn't ask for any money and was happy with what I gave her. (1) I requested a half hour session but was there almost an hour. I truly think she enjoys her job as a cmt and it shows in her work.

    The only negative for me is her location. I prefer an office setting. However her in call was spotless, smelled great, and was private.

    Left Happy. Overall a 9. 5 experience and I will be repeating. Take care of this one. She is awesome!

  7. #2659

    New to area

    I recently moved to MI from Albuquerque, which has about 50 AMP's, so I'm not a rookie. I will be in GR about once a month and I'm looking for a little insight. Judging from the older posts, it seems like you need to make an appointment with specific masseuses. Is walk-in business normal here? I plan on checking out Panacea when I'm in town this week, maybe Bella as well. Do I need to schedule someone beforehand? In Albuquerque there's no selection process, only 2 or 3 girls at each place and who you get when you walk in is who you get. Thanks for any info.

  8. #2658

    Refresh

    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    2586 is not related to this ad.

    She does not look like a guy, I would like to see her cause she looks like a teacher from high school LOL.
    Sorry, my mistake. Blog is 2580. Let me guess: she looks like your shop teacher maybe? LOL.

  9. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    On 11-17-14 (blog 2586) there was one review. My only concern is if the dress comes off, is there something dangling down there. Just wondering.
    2586 is not related to this ad.

    She does not look like a guy, I would like to see her cause she looks like a teacher from high school LOL.

  10. #2656

    Refresh your day

    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    On 11-17-14 (blog 2586) there was one review. My only concern is if the dress comes off, is there something dangling down there. Just wondering.

  11. #2655

    Refresh your day


  12. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    Always had a decent MS from her; fantastic figure. Always just an average HE. She made it pretty clear the first time I saw her that FS was definately not on the menu (but don't they all say that initially), so outside of some minor roaming, that's as far as I've been allowed.
    I thought she was pretty average in the looks department, and wayyyy below average in personality. She had so much makeup on it was a little hard to tell what her face was like, body is very tiny though. She seemed to go from nice to a bich in the blink of an eye, then back to nice again. I decided not to repeat because it just felt a bit unstable.

    Incall was safe location office building by the mall.

  13. #2653

    Stacey MGN

    Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Stacey lately from MGN? She is still gorgeous, but I can't get her to budge from Nude HE. Her massage skills are also getting worse. I like spinners and I have not found anyone more attractive than her. Please let me know if more money is the answer.
    Always had a decent MS from her; fantastic figure. Always just an average HE. She made it pretty clear the first time I saw her that FS was definately not on the menu (but don't they all say that initially), so outside of some minor roaming, that's as far as I've been allowed.

  14. #2652

    Mgn

    Has anyone seen Stacey lately from MGN? She is still gorgeous, but I can't get her to budge from Nude HE. Her massage skills are also getting worse. I like spinners and I have not found anyone more attractive than her. Please let me know if more money is the answer.

  15. #2651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Bella's

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieStan  [View Original Post]
    I stopped into Bella for there Late Night Massage and was really surprised. Two younger Girls were working, I believe Angelina and Bree. I did a half hour with Bree, my massage was happy medium but her personality and body were worth the visit. Bella was reasonably priced and I didn't feel Rushed. I'm going to try the day shift next. Has anyone else been there during daytime hours?
    Yes I have.

    First visit was with Bella herself, nice massage and the flip wasn't bad. Roaming allowed with bolt ons.

    Second time was with a younger less experienced girl, and shorted me 10 min. Out of my half hour.

    I won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape