Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2679

    Starr

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-time/17632628

    I saw Starr last night. Have been trying to see her for sometime now and we finally connected. I was really pleased with her. The massage was the best I have had in a long time and the flip was great. I am planning on a return visit soon. She works out of Oasis.

  2. #2678

    The Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Grguy07  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bother, that is my review you are quoting! She is fantastic but she canceled on me this time so I walked in at Panacea.

    Tipping kc the house fee was high but are you all saying Natalie, Natasha, and Aliese don't deserve the house fee for a tip? Because that's the service I am taking about.
    I have no problem tipping the house fee if I get great service. You can bet your ass I tip Natasha well! I don't know that I would have gone that far with KC if she told you to do it. When faced with that I say that I tip based on performance, not requirements. Not once have I had a girl short me on the ending after that statement. But I am fully prepared to leave with just a massage as well.

  3. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bother, that is my review you are quoting! She is fantastic but she canceled on me this time so I walked in at Panacea.

    Tipping kc the house fee was high but are you all saying Natalie, Natasha, and Aliese don't deserve the house fee for a tip? Because that's the service I am taking about.

  4. #2676

    Adrianna at Panacea

    Wow. Great time spent at Panacea again. Saw Tia the first time and Adrianna the second. Both were fantastic. I will say I think I liked Adrianna a bit better though. I'll be back again that's for sure!

  5. #2675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    I found one for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Grguy07  [View Original Post]
    Walked in to panacea today and drew KC. Nice girl, fun, and easy to talk to. Nice massage until the upsell at the end. Didn't appreciate being told how much to tip. Little did she know that I always tip the house fee anyway but being told I had to is a total mood killer. I almost said forget it but the moment got the better off me. Left happy.

    Would have been a repeat visit in store if not for being told about her "policy".

    Makes you really appreciate the girls who just do the deed and make it seem like a natural progression in the process. I feel like the dirty old man I actually am when I am told I have to pay.
    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/17447272
    latest review #2660 on this thread

  6. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty hefty tip, hopefully you got much more than a standard he for that much coin!
    Tipping the house fee is high for just a HE, even if the lady says nothing about a tip!

  7. #2673

    Coin reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty hefty tip, hopefully you got much more than a standard he for that much coin!
    I'm OK with that much of a tip generally. I'm paying for an hour of time, backrub / massage, conversion / compliments, hand release, no drama, no pimps, no stds, and no drug use. Generally most of the massage girls are supporting children and not a habit. I'm fine with my extra dough going Jimmy's bicycle instead of a druggies next high. I realize I am making generalizations and the opposite is true in both worlds.

    I'm not in this for full service. So I'm fine paying 1. 2 out the door, if I get the above things.

  8. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by Grguy07  [View Original Post]
    Walked in to panacea today and drew KC. Nice girl, fun, and easy to talk to. Nice massage until the upsell at the end. Didn't appreciate being told how much to tip. Little did she know that I always tip the house fee anyway but being told I had to is a total mood killer. I almost said forget it but the moment got the better off me. Left happy.

    Would have been a repeat visit in store if not for being told about her "policy".

    Makes you really appreciate the girls who just do the deed and make it seem like a natural progression in the process. I feel like the dirty old man I actually am when I am told I have to pay.
    That's a pretty hefty tip, hopefully you got much more than a standard he for that much coin!

  9. #2671

    Panacea

    Walked in to panacea today and drew KC. Nice girl, fun, and easy to talk to. Nice massage until the upsell at the end. Didn't appreciate being told how much to tip. Little did she know that I always tip the house fee anyway but being told I had to is a total mood killer. I almost said forget it but the moment got the better off me. Left happy.

    Would have been a repeat visit in store if not for being told about her "policy".

    Makes you really appreciate the girls who just do the deed and make it seem like a natural progression in the process. I feel like the dirty old man I actually am when I am told I have to pay.

  10. #2670

    Angelina or Harmony at Bella Gente

    Can anyone share good or bad experience with Angelina or Harmony at Bella Gente's? My experience with Bella has been pretty good. She gives a very firm massage and the HE is very good with roaming allowed but with some restrictions on entry points.

  11. #2669

    First Impression of Services in GR

    Recently moved to town and appreciate all of your posts. Visited Wonder as it is convenient and posts seemed ok. Was treated well by Julie, good massage, HE, roaming. A couple things left me 'wondering' if typical of local services. Most spas in other states seem to have table or regular shower, not here? Am used to having clean full size towel under / over me at start as well as clean sheet on table, here was skimpy hand size towel. Makes me a little concerned about how sanitary the place is.

    Overall seems ok though.

  12. #2668

    New to area

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewDog57  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to MI from Albuquerque, which has about 50 AMP's, so I'm not a rookie. I will be in GR about once a month and I'm looking for a little insight. Judging from the older posts, it seems like you need to make an appointment with specific masseuses. Is walk-in business normal here? I plan on checking out Panacea when I'm in town this week, maybe Bella as well. Do I need to schedule someone beforehand? In Albuquerque there's no selection process, only 2 or 3 girls at each place and who you get when you walk in is who you get. Thanks for any info.
    I have been out of the life for the last 5 years and just getting back in but from what I have found walk in works most of the time but you may have limited choice or have to wait. Still I usually play last minute and have had great results. If you want more info feel free to pm.

  13. #2667

    Panacea

    Has anyone been to Panacea recently? Curious, they're BP ads are less than they used to be. How is the Santa's helper theme?

  14. #2666

    Great info

    Thank you to all that replied to me. I did a walk in to Panacea and had about a 30 minute wait until someone was available. I see why calling ahead is beneficial. First available was Alicia (sp? So great to finally go somewhere that isn't entirely AA. She was friendly and we had a good chat that lasted most of the visit. 30 minute appointment and I didn't get shorted. Topless with roaming. 6. I was happy with it. I think I'll pass on other parlors and try Jennifer later this week before I leave town thanks to reviews and recommendations.

  15. #2665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    New to area

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewDog57  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to MI from Albuquerque, which has about 50 AMP's, so I'm not a rookie. I will be in GR about once a month and I'm looking for a little insight. Judging from the older posts, it seems like you need to make an appointment with specific masseuses. Is walk-in business normal here? I plan on checking out Panacea when I'm in town this week, maybe Bella as well. Do I need to schedule someone beforehand? In Albuquerque there's no selection process, only 2 or 3 girls at each place and who you get when you walk in is who you get. Thanks for any info.
    Don't miss Jennifer.

    Latest review #2660. Appointments only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape