Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    I have had the same thing happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You know you have been doing this a long time when you message a girl and she says you have already gone out on a date with her. LOL. Now I keep a spreadsheet. But it only goes back two or three years.
    Some of the women post a new profile when the old one gets stale. Sometimes they create new pics but often they are using the same ones form several years back. I just shrug and say: "How could I passed on a great woman like you? Let's try a second time!" There is always a chance their expectations have adjusted lower.

    RB.

  2. #7593
    You know you have been doing this a long time when you message a girl and she says you have already gone out on a date with her. LOL. Now I keep a spreadsheet. But it only goes back two or three years.

  3. #7592

    Part time real GF

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    And its not GFE, it's a part time real GF, and there is a difference.
    So true. Yes, that is the main reason to play in the bowl.

  4. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant she was wanting $$$ per date so things got put on pause after the M&G.

    Mileage is a huge difference when it comes to who you want bb action from.

    Also with the time spent with a SB, you can teach them to service you just as you like and cater to your wants and needs rather than asking what her "menu" is.
    Menus, rules, restrictions, condoms, clock watching, mileage. All for a little convenience?

    It is so tempting to pay the $$ for a guaranteed hottie, that may have some real skills to boot. But there is no future in it. It's a revolving door that a lot of guys do prefer. I like regulars that are exclusive to me and take direction with a smile. And its not GFE, it's a part time real GF, and there is a difference. I am probably gonna treat myself to a some UTR or Pro hotties for xmas. But the mainstay has to be SB's.

    I have talked pros into GFE sessions, but their heart isn't in it for the long term. Some are very sweet and nice and hope with a little extra effort they can turn you into a regular. And then they back down a little on the affection after a a few dates (or even one). Just my experience. But thats the difference on this thread. We are the 1 percenters of the paid dating world.

  5. #7590
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, you are paying $$$ just for M&G?
    I think he meant she was wanting $$$ per date so things got put on pause after the M&G.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wnde8  [View Original Post]

    I suppose part of this is a preference thing, but from a pure monger perspective it seems to me going with the Backpage girls is much more efficient timewise and costwise.
    Mileage is a huge difference when it comes to who you want bb action from.

    Also with the time spent with a SB, you can teach them to service you just as you like and cater to your wants and needs rather than asking what her "menu" is.

  6. #7589

    Breaking all the rules

    I started messaging a girl that had no pic on her profile. Never a good sign.

    She was like mid thirties yet couldn't seem to have an even conversation with me via txt. Another bad sign.

    Too many messages going back and forth. Another red flag.

    Tried to flake on our M&G and reschedule. More bad news.

    Finally sent me a pic that was fuzzy. A no no.

    At this point I am like ok, it says in her profile that she was "slim and fit". I get her to meet me at a starbucks nearby. Within one minute I knew this was never going to happen. Talked to her for 20 minutes anyway just because I am a nice guy. Then she asked me the dreaded question (and this was after me sending her a P4P message) "so what exactly are you looking for?

    Uhhhhhh, pussy? LOL. And I am sure I could have gotten it from her. But she wasn't that slim. I might except some thickness from an 18 year old but not from a 35 year old.

    I need to stick to my rules. And only date 20 year olds. They seem to know what I want and don't ask a lot of stupid questions. I could do a hookup date later tonite with the UTR of the moment. Maybe tomorrow, right now I am gonna get a massage (a legit massage).

  7. #7588

    Success rate

    Success depends on:

    1) looks.

    2) game.

    3) money thrown in.

    4) availability.

    All but #4 can be gotten around. So if you guys are fruetrated by your lack of success then look hard at which of these can be changed. For example, Hollywood, the Patron Saint of Sugaring, has (I suspect) #s 1,2, and 4 in action . He is monumentally successful and chooses to limit his donation( #3) because he can. On the other hand, an SD without looks or game can be successful by throwing a big number at the Pot. Can you imagine the response to your intro letter if you said you will give $1 K / meeting? They would be lining up to blow you.

    I confess I have been struggling fellow Sugars. I am fortunate to have 1 & 2 . But my So is all over my ass and I can not go to Home Depot without a tail. It's not quite that bad but #s 3 &4 have suffered because my bank account is noticed, and my availability is severely limited. I am pretty much down to needing to hire hookers but I want a LMG (Low Mileage Girl) Can I have that? I am trying my brothers but the success rate in closing the deal has fallen to under 20 % . You have got to be available to date these SBs a little bit. That means go out in public and take them to dinner, throw some Benjamins around, maybe walk through Target (Chanel isn't even necessary) and buy a $35 sweater. They love you for that slice of normalcy.

    So if you are skulking around the shadows trying to get a cute college girl to meet you in the notel and skip dinner, it isn't likely to happen. Just sayin '.

  8. #7587
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, you are paying $$$ just for M&G?
    Lord no, LOL. I paid for coffee. $$$ was what she wanted to go to the FC.

  9. #7586
    Quote Originally Posted by John252  [View Original Post]
    My little friend paid some modest tuition money, learned a lesson, wants to share it with those here.

    My little friend came to believe his SB had serious financial issues making her turn to this life and dancing on a pole.

    She always seemed anhedonic at the FC.

    Her need for cash was insatiable and the tales told to try to get more sugar were impressive: court dates, fines, got to stay out of jail, an advance NOW, an advance tonight.

    The image presented to the world was that of young college student, the reality was much different.

    My suggestion to those that are in the SD world: Learn about Heroin. Learn how it can be ingested, what the signs of a problem are, learn the lies that get told to get more money.

    Then choose how you play the game.

    Don't get taken.
    One girl off SA who periodically messages me, always very eager to get together and very suggestive, I believe has a drug problem. She is a pretty girl, but she texted me pics that seem to reveal a loss in weight. I hunted down her facebook page and her appearance has definitely changed in the last year. So I suspect H or pills have taken hold. This is why is always best to chat for a little and gather as much info about the girl as possible so you can do some online research. Another girl I found a couple mugshots but never could determine the exact reason for the arrests.

  10. #7585
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl but at $$$ was only a M&G for me. Left the door open, maybe she'll reconnect at a more reasonable number if she doesn't get any takers.
    Seriously, you are paying $$$ just for M&G?

  11. #7584
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    My hat off to those who can actually make something happen. I'm striking out big time. I must be doing something wrong.

    <snip>
    I had three more I was communicating with and just trying to line up a date with. All three went quiet during Halloween. Meh.

    This is way, way more work than trawling CL / BP, for absolutely zero return to date. Granted it's been very inexpensive in money, but my time, man, my time. I have no idea how you guys do it.
    The numbers game is overbalanced far more than you would expect, at first. Do not be surprised to talk to 20-50 potentials (of which 1/4 will actually move to the meet and greet, at best,) and to have sent out 4-5 times as many messages, and only find one that's reliable and worth keeping. When you do find one, your goal is to manage to negotiate a budget that's affordable, because, face it, you can hire 20 yo hotties at an hourly rate, and have plenty of variety without the time investment, dinners, and general drama. The bonus of a SB is that the few that are reliable tend to stay reliable (unless you move them from "per-visit" to "allowance", at which point you will find a sudden and sharp downturn in their availability for many of them. Sometimes correctable, sometimes just a lesson to move on,) and you actually develop a comfortable quasi-relationship with them, with no clock watching whatsoever. It's par for the course for them to be willing and happy to stay overnight with you, with no thought of extra $ on top.

    I do tend to stay friends with my relatively few ex-SBs, including those who were encountered in more traditional ways than hitting a site (I. E. Identifying potentials in "normal" situations, and making sure they get the message that you're open for some mutually beneficial discussions, without coming off as too creepy,) and have occasionally revisited them for short spans of time, to satisfy an itch. Another option is regular dating sites. A lot of the girls you see on sugar sites will have regular dating profiles, as well. Never admit you saw them on an SD site, and you can sometimes let yourself be "lured in" to a mutually beneficial relationship. However, I have found that SBs tend to have a shelf life of about 6 months to a year. I admire HG for his ability to maintain them over longer periods, but perhaps his extreme variety helps him to keep the requisite amount of distance from any given one of them. As long as they're still trying to get your attention and your time, and you're fitting them into your schedule (NOT vice-versa) they seem to last for a while. If you let their service slip, though, you need to remember that this is, by nature, transactional, and either their service needs to improve, or you need to find a replacement (and you'll find it useful if you keep on looking, even if your frequency of hunting goes down a lot.) Never buy into sob stories, but do expect that every so often one will hit you up for some random emergency. And see above for the same effect as moving to "allowance". If they feel that they owe you, they're less likely to show up than if they feel that things are balanced.

    But, back to the topic at hand: yes, they flake. A lot. Constantly. No call / no show is the most frustrating, closely followed by "I'm on the way, but I'll be just a few minutes / stuck in traffic / babysitter hasn't shown up" etc. The first requirement I have is finding one that doesn't flake, before I consider whether we should be doing anything more than a one-off. The second requirement (also mandatory) is that I find them attractive and interesting enough to continue. Sadly, the overlap between those two requirements leaves an extremely small range of girls.

    Disclaimer: My odds are based on having average looks, and not a huge amount of cash to throw around. If you do better in looks or cash (even if you don't spend the cash on THEM, don't discount the effect of casually pulling up in your polished sportscar. Not flaunting, just making it clear that that's your norm,) you'll find a lot less flakiness, as they'll sometimes be aiming for the jackpot (I. E. The possibility of an LTR with you,) instead of aiming for a temporary lifestyle enhancer. For me, I just want to be their lifestyle enhancer. I get enough relationship BS already. .

    Anyway, persevere, and know that it's not just you. I don't think anyone gets SB experience without dealing with absurd numbers of flakes and no-shows.

  12. #7583
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    How was # 2 ? The blond.
    Pretty girl but at $$$ was only a M&G for me. Left the door open, maybe she'll reconnect at a more reasonable number if she doesn't get any takers.

  13. #7582

    SB wanted someone hung like a Horse

    My little friend paid some modest tuition money, learned a lesson, wants to share it with those here.

    My little friend came to believe his SB had serious financial issues making her turn to this life and dancing on a pole.

    She always seemed anhedonic at the FC.

    Her need for cash was insatiable and the tales told to try to get more sugar were impressive: court dates, fines, got to stay out of jail, an advance NOW, an advance tonight.

    The image presented to the world was that of young college student, the reality was much different.

    My suggestion to those that are in the SD world: Learn about Heroin. Learn how it can be ingested, what the signs of a problem are, learn the lies that get told to get more money.

    Then choose how you play the game.

    Don't get taken.

  14. #7581
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    Don't give up yet. In almost three months since I discovered playing in the sugar bowl I have had my share of flakes but the rewards of the good ones make me think if I ever won the lottery I would spend the rest of my life playing the sugar daddy game.
    How was # 2 ? The blond.

  15. #7580
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    When it rains it pours. I am always looking but mentally I really have a, I don't give a shit attitude about it all right now. Also to make things a little more chill for my regulars I have started wearing condoms with any random girl I meet. I don't really like it but I get it.

    I still miss my x but I am dealing with it. Girls can smell neediness and desperation from a mile away, something I have very little of these days. At the moment I am so physically drained. These girls will take it out of you. But no matter how tired I feel one day I seem to rebound the next.

    Plus the flu and cold season came a little early, that can really put a damper on things. Just rambling. When I have some new pics to post I will. I am trying one thing at the moment with just one girl. Which was to get into a convo with no talk of sugar. Something I never do but it just took off in that direction. In the past that tactic has always backfired on me. I really really just don't care right now. So maybe its a good time to experiment.

    I lost a girl Monday shooting my mouth off after she flaked. I could have acted like it was OK and rescheduled her, but instead I told her I had a back up date. She didn't like that. Oh well, next. So instead I went out with a chinese girl I met at a party a few weeks ago. She was the bartender. I asked her at the party if she had ever tried sugar dating and she said no, but she gave me her number. On the date the chemistry just wasn't there for me and I am sure she picked up on that. It was kind of hard not to as I was at half mast. Never a good first date. I apologized it was so bad. I might txt her again. She was cute and sexy but my mind was elsewhere.

    Last nites date was my 3rd date with a new college cuite. She agreed to the $.2 but then tried to hit me up for mare at the end. I refused. She got out of the car without saying goodbye. I,ll fix it later if I can. Her skills are excellent and worth the extra effort.

    Lets see some pics guys. I love pics and a lot of the girls do too. They all secretly (or not so secretly) want to be little porn star princesses.
    I don't have any completely fresh pics but HG deserves some fun for all of his contributions. Here is a sampling of some of my sugar bowl girls over the last couple of months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre-preggo.jpg‎   Melissa89.jpg‎   10kplus.jpg‎   jazz2.jpeg‎   jazz1.jpg‎  

    TheBarroness.jpg‎   bella2.jpg‎   bella1.jpg‎   Am.jpg‎   SA in RIC2.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape