rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 363 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3868

    Who let the dogs out?

    Saturday, 6 30 pm, so many fuk% cops. From Morgan to transportation center I saw 8 patrol and 2 cars pulled. Watch out.

  2. #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    A little over a year ago Audra was in Camden, hung around with a heavy girl named Erin. Does anyone have an update on her? She was a keeper that I'm pretty sure cleaned her act up and went home to raise her kid but I'm not sure.
    Many times, they can always use a few extra bucks from someone they know.

  3. #3866

    Dyan

    Hey there fellw mongers its been a while since I've been out there checking out the scene. Took a cruise the other evening and seen some very nice looking talent and lots of LEO around. As I made my second trip through and it was going to be my last, don't want to be seen too much by LEO, saw Dyan again finally. Love hookin up with this girl, her looks are startin to fade and she s been threw alot but still a solid performer. Said she been on the street alot lately, took her to a notel for the night so she could shower, really needed one. Then the fun began, we fucked and she sucked for hours, every time I busted a nut in her mouth she begged me for another 1. Guess she wanted to keep me happy cause she was crazy for my cofk. It was a hell of a night, andand to top it off I woke up to her blowing me again a 6 am, damn girl knows how to please a man. She don't have a phone right now but have heg old # she gets her messages there.

  4. #3865

    Audra and Erin

    A little over a year ago Audra was in Camden, hung around with a heavy girl named Erin. Does anyone have an update on her? She was a keeper that I'm pretty sure cleaned her act up and went home to raise her kid but I'm not sure.

  5. #3864
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    First thing all drug dealers are taught, don't mess with the product. (Users make poor dealers.) The second thing they learn is; no freebies. It's always about the money. (Dealers will sometimes give simples in order to get new customer. They don't give out freebies to users who already know the product is good.) Keeping naked girls in a house when they could be out making money seems counter-productive to me.

    I am not saying it didn't happen. I am just saying.

    There was a place where the girls walked around naked, day and night. Bill's place! Bill is died and his house is vacate and boarded up. I loved Bill's place. I could name at least ten girls that use to hang out there. There was always two or three naked girls hanging around, waiting, getting high with Bill. Dealers very rarely came into Bill's place. Dealers don't usually hang around hit houses. They don't like to hang around anywhere that draws a lot of attention. Street dealers pick up their junk from their suppliers, they stash it in a safe place, where it's easy to get too. An alley, a car or somewhere close. There is such place as a drug house where dealers hang out selling drugs. They'd all get busted in one raid. Suppliers don't sell drugs out of their house or location. That would be stupid.

    It would be very easy for someone who didn't know to get confused about Bill's place. It was a very usual hangout.

    Is the story about Angie true? Could be! Am I saying it isn't? Hell no! Am I trying to say Angie's pussy is tight? Certainly not! It was too me.

    CookyJar.

    P.S. Angie did visit Bill's. I know this because it was me that introduced her to Bill's place. I remember that day with fondness. Because when Angie and I got to Bill's, Tiffany answered the door and she was completely naked.
    I been to bills never stay just was not ready for it a SW by the name of cj want me to come up in there with her and she was a busted, I made a rookie mistake with that one.

    Figure since she was on cloud nine it would be a good experience total opposite have not been back to Camden since but I might visit hearing about there need girls out there just recon.

    Stuff, but with all the le really turn thing up side down.

  6. #3863

    Deena

    Does anyone have Dennas number? I don't ask this often because most of the time I just go track them down. But with all the LE action Going on I try to only go there when I have to. So anyone with her number I would appreciate it if you PM me. I promise I'll treat her good.

  7. #3862

    Spanish / mixed black tiffany

    Spotted on broad. Tight body with filling out jeans in all the right spots. Body is a certified 10 for those that like girls with a handful of tits and curves without the fat. Face was decent too, better than many you'll find on the street. What really stuck out were her mic skills. Deep and wet like a pornn star off ghetto gaggers without even forcing her to. I'm talking spit coming from throat and nose. Was off the chain. Put her in a position or two and finished with her back on the mic. I will search for again. Digits available, for what their worth, but she should also be an easy find if one wants to hunt.

    And Deena, I'm still down to connect girl. I don't make it over that way often, but when I do its on! Hit me on pm.

  8. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by DMarie  [View Original Post]
    I can do it anyway you want me to do it.
    Oh man, my kind of lady. Could you do it in front of Graceland?

  9. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    No offense CJ, but the shit you do is nowhere near the top of the stuff I heard.

    Way to make it about you.

    LOL.
    Believe me! I totally agree with you. Taking a few pictures is nothing compared with some of the crap that goes on in the life of these girls.

    I don't pretend to know everything, but, I do hear things. I've seen the marks and bruises. I've heard the tales. I've lost friends.

    CookyJar.

  10. #3859
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I'll bet you never thought you would have a caption for that shot. LOL. I wonder if I could get her to do it in heels!
    I can do it anyway you want me to do it.

  11. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The stories I've heard.

    There is the one about this guy who goes around Camden and Philly taken pictures of the girls. Oh! The shit I've heard about this guy and the stuff he does. Un-fucking believable.

    CookyJar.
    No offense CJ, but the shit you do is nowhere near the top of the stuff I heard.

    Way to make it about you.

    LOL.

  12. #3857

    Memphis Monger here

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Deena is special in so many ways. She's my go to girl. She's an ATF. She and Stacey are the girls I look for whenever I reach the Jersey shoreline of the Delaware.

    Knowing that you have at least one girl you can count on during a threesome is a comforting feeling. Deena is such a girl. I always count on her to jumpstart the other girl, get things moving in the right direction. And, if the new girl slows down, it's nice to know that Deena will speed things up.

    CookyJar.
    Looks like you had your hands full, gorgeous ladies.

  13. #3856

    What matters

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying it did not happen. It could have happened. Either way, in the scheme or things, it does not matter. If it is true, so what, it is not going to change anything. If it never happened, the fact is; that is not going to change anything that really matters, either...
    CookyJar.
    What matters is that life goes on and no one's hurt.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Nicky 015.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 36.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 42.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 90.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 31.jpg‎  

    Deena & Nicky 28.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 37.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 32.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 30.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 44.jpg‎  


  14. #3855

    Re: Some Observations

    Quote Originally Posted by JRLong  [View Original Post]
    1. Recently noticed more SW out and alot more foot traffic on Broadway as some of the drug sets have moved from North Camden to East of Broadway.…
    Bottomline be careful out there.
    I totally agree. On my last outing there were two and sometimes three girls standing together. On our way to the Rainbow, the two girls with me talked about how tough it was with all the competition on the corners.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Nicky 004.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 16.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 001.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 003.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 10.jpg‎  

    Deena & Nicky 13.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 005.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 002.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 007.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 47.jpg‎  


  15. #3854

    Deena and her tight one

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    …Deena does have a really tight one tho.
    Deena is special in so many ways. She's my go to girl. She's an ATF. She and Stacey are the girls I look for whenever I reach the Jersey shoreline of the Delaware.

    Knowing that you have at least one girl you can count on during a threesome is a comforting feeling. Deena is such a girl. I always count on her to jumpstart the other girl, get things moving in the right direction. And, if the new girl slows down, it's nice to know that Deena will speed things up.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Nicky 20.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 18.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 39.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 34.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 010.jpg‎  

    Deena & Nicky 009.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 006.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 008.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 011.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 48.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape