Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5443
-
09-29-14 23:15 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 5563Deena & Nicky
The stories I've heard.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
There is the one about this guy who goes around Camden and Philly taken pictures of the girls. Oh! The shit I've heard about this guy and the stuff he does. Un-fucking believable.
CookyJar.
-
09-27-14 15:25 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 99Some Observations
1. Recently noticed more SW out and alot more foot traffic on Broadway as some of the drug sets have moved from North Camden to East of Broadway.
2. Private security in yellow and black uniforms recently around the transportation center and around the medical school, not sure if its for Rutgers or the medical school.
3. Still a lot of LE out on Broadway and difficult to make a pickup.
4. Heard a radio report of a recent police sting at Broadway and Walnut where cars were seized for those charged with soliciting a prostitute
Bottomline be careful out there.
-
09-27-14 12:16 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 121You probably dead on, Riz. I think in some sick perverted way, we do want to know, but you're right. Does it even matter? Lets face it, we all have some sort of perversion or we wouldn't be picking up these young girls, right? Oh wait, we're just horny!
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
You and me both, man, the stories I heard. My favorite question to ask the girls is what is the craziest thing you were ask to do or have done. Oh boy! The answers do seem to repeat themselves across the girls, but every once in a while you get something different. There are some interesting folks out there!
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
Oh, looks like Angela got busted last night, hopefully she won't be in to long.
-
09-27-14 10:33 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 84Angela
Wow I was thinking of sampling Angel but that loose pussy comment made up my mind for me. Some of these girls have really tight pussies but others are sooo loose its like fucking a bucket of warm water. Deena does have a really tight one tho.
-
09-26-14 21:39 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 51Angela
Saw Angela again today. Didn't have enough time for a date but picked her up and went for a short ride. I wanted to ask her about the story but then I thought about it. Do we really want to know everything these girls do? I think some people have the fantasy that the girls live at home with their Christian family and sneak out the window to be a bad girl every once in a while. That may have been true when they were 10 but now they are full time bad girls. I've heard some very interesting stories through the years.
Angela can still make you believe she's a good girl. She's very pleasant to be around. I was telling her a story and she was laughing her ass off. She always seems to be happy. And I think she's cute as a button and as dirty as you want her to be. What more can you ask for.
-
09-22-14 15:42 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 121Drug Houses
Forgot to mention, FWIW, I asked Dyan about Angela's story. She also finds it hard to beleive, for some of the same reasons that CJ mentioned. She also said, if there were such a thing, she would have known about it. Dyan is a smart smart lady, and I tend to agree with her, especially when it comes to things about the streets of Camden.
-
09-22-14 13:53 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 121Date
I had the opportunity for a long date on Saturday, a first for me, a weekend date.
I was desperately looking for Deena, Stacy or Ashley and I drove around more than I probably should have, it was around 9:30 AM. I say there were a moderate amount of LE. After about 30 minutes or so, I spotted Deena! I circle and circled some more, but I couldn't get her attention. Then I circled again, and came to a stop as she passed the front of my car. She was obviously looking for someone or something, looking all around, pacing, very worried looking, I yelled out her name, but she snapped back, "NOT NOW!" Then I see someone across the street yelling, waving there arms, I thought this must be who she was looking for, but she looked over and continued her search. So I went to investigation, it was Dyan! I picked her up, she told me that she noticed me checking out Deena and before she got in the car, she ask Deena to join her (HOW SWEET IS THAT??). Dy was rather surprised how rude Deena was, so I guess she was just having a bad day. Off to a notell, for my third straight 10+ hour date with her. What can I see, she sucked and fucked every time I asked her to, and she is just a wonderful person to talk to, we really click. After all these hours together, it's never a dull moment, she is a true sweetheart! I got her a little outfit to wear and took a crappy iPhone picture of it.
-
09-21-14 08:50 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 6038Deena Jumping For Joy
I'll bet you never thought you would have a caption for that shot. LOL. I wonder if I could get her to do it in heels!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-14 00:14 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Is a fact!
If you didn't see it yourself, with your own eyes, how can you swear to it?
Originally Posted by CastleWind
[View Original Post]
It could be true. But! How can you be so sure if you were not there?
CookyJar.
-
09-20-14 23:58 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Ashley, mia, and brittany
I am not saying it did not happen. It could have happened. Either way, in the scheme or things, it does not matter. If it is true, so what, it is not going to change anything. If it never happened, the fact is; that is not going to change anything that really matters, either.
Originally Posted by TeddyNomad
[View Original Post]
I do not doubt anyone's word. I am not calling anybody out. I am certainly not accusing anyone of fibbing. I believe somebody was told something by someone. I am skeptical of just about everything I hear. When it is something spoken out of the mouth of a female, flags go up and I get really cynical.
When I first heard the story, I did not think much of it. When Angie told me it never happened, I thought, ahh, she probably would never admit to it if it were true. I dismissed it again. But! When I read the story the second time, I thought a little more about it. Once I did a little deductive reasoning, it just did not make sense. Thinking about, it does not seem logical, practical and goes against what I know about the streets.
Yes, the girls give it up for drugs. Yes, the dealers fuck them. And they do rape them. Do they keep them around, day and night naked like in a porno gangbang sex fantasy? I doubt that.
I have never lived in Camden. I have been visiting longer than I care to admit. Dumb ass that I am, I have been in more drug houses than I care to admit. I know the girls, not all of them, but a lot. They know me. I have known some of the dealers, and I imagine more of them know of me then I know of them. I have walked with and known girls, dealers, pimps, hustlers, street bums and a few that defy labelling. I have heard, seen and photographed a lot of stuff. (A house where girls ran around naked and could be fucked at will...that would be right up my alley.)
I know that Camden is an extremely usual place, a lot happens there. In many ways, it must be like living in hell.
However, the one thing I have learned and know for sure is that; just because someone says something, does not make it true. .
CookyJar.
-
09-20-14 19:27 #3843Regular Member

Posts: 7Is a fact!
I used to leave in Camden, I have date the majority of this girls due to the fact that I was single at the time and my house was a block from Broadway (so fucking convenient). It is a fact cause the girls told me and you can just see it cause the dealers used to ofer this girls services for 20 bucks in the middle of the night while you were walking by. For those who don't believe some of this stories let me tell you, become a believer cause the streets of Camden are no joke and the kind of things this girls go trough, the kind of things they let you do for few bucks just because they are homeless and need that high are endless! Majority are rape in the regular bases and guess what. With out a condom! So please let's don't be naive, cover up and have fun.
Originally Posted by TeddyNomad
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-14 15:22 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 46Ashley, mia, and brittany
Last year I ran into all 3 of these girls within a 2 week timeframe. Angie who is the before mentioned tiny girl, Ashley from wildwood, also very a petite girl, and finally Brittany, one of many brittanys but again a very tiny girl. All 3 told me that their kittys were too sore for full service, and oral only was on the menu. I am not the largest man, but certainly within the average perimeters. Once I heard this a third time I did some inquiry with Ashley, after all I use to be her sugardaddy for about 2 months and I she was always very forthright with me. She told me the same exact story that was said on here earlier. That there is a house, filled with dealers, and they offered her all the drugs she wanted and they all took turns with her over and over and over again and now her kitty is extremely sore.
I haven't heard about that this year at all, so whatever that situation is / was may certainly be well over.
There is defiantly some fresh new talent out there, and a ton of girls who get high, but aren't quite at full broadway status yet. Those are the best, not fully hardened from the streets, habit not insanely out of control, willingness to please very high.
As always, be safe.
-
09-20-14 09:05 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 161Nicky
Very nice, CJ.
-
09-19-14 19:21 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 5563Oops! My Bad!
My dyslexia and poor grammatical skills kick in again.
Should have been: Underneath the squalor that is Broadway.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
And this should have been: There is no such place as a drug house where dealers hang out selling drugs.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
09-19-14 17:47 #3839










Reply With Quote




