Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5443
-
10-04-14 23:21 #3868Regular Member

Posts: 7Who let the dogs out?
Saturday, 6 30 pm, so many fuk% cops. From Morgan to transportation center I saw 8 patrol and 2 cars pulled. Watch out.
-
10-04-14 18:55 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 1194Many times, they can always use a few extra bucks from someone they know.
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-14 11:21 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 40Dyan
Hey there fellw mongers its been a while since I've been out there checking out the scene. Took a cruise the other evening and seen some very nice looking talent and lots of LEO around. As I made my second trip through and it was going to be my last, don't want to be seen too much by LEO, saw Dyan again finally. Love hookin up with this girl, her looks are startin to fade and she s been threw alot but still a solid performer. Said she been on the street alot lately, took her to a notel for the night so she could shower, really needed one. Then the fun began, we fucked and she sucked for hours, every time I busted a nut in her mouth she begged me for another 1. Guess she wanted to keep me happy cause she was crazy for my cofk. It was a hell of a night, andand to top it off I woke up to her blowing me again a 6 am, damn girl knows how to please a man. She don't have a phone right now but have heg old # she gets her messages there.
-
10-03-14 15:16 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 84Audra and Erin
A little over a year ago Audra was in Camden, hung around with a heavy girl named Erin. Does anyone have an update on her? She was a keeper that I'm pretty sure cleaned her act up and went home to raise her kid but I'm not sure.
-
10-02-14 16:03 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 222I been to bills never stay just was not ready for it a SW by the name of cj want me to come up in there with her and she was a busted, I made a rookie mistake with that one.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Figure since she was on cloud nine it would be a good experience total opposite have not been back to Camden since but I might visit hearing about there need girls out there just recon.
Stuff, but with all the le really turn thing up side down.
-
10-01-14 12:23 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 51Deena
Does anyone have Dennas number? I don't ask this often because most of the time I just go track them down. But with all the LE action Going on I try to only go there when I have to. So anyone with her number I would appreciate it if you PM me. I promise I'll treat her good.
-
10-01-14 06:49 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 425Spanish / mixed black tiffany
Spotted on broad. Tight body with filling out jeans in all the right spots. Body is a certified 10 for those that like girls with a handful of tits and curves without the fat. Face was decent too, better than many you'll find on the street. What really stuck out were her mic skills. Deep and wet like a pornn star off ghetto gaggers without even forcing her to. I'm talking spit coming from throat and nose. Was off the chain. Put her in a position or two and finished with her back on the mic. I will search for again. Digits available, for what their worth, but she should also be an easy find if one wants to hunt.
And Deena, I'm still down to connect girl. I don't make it over that way often, but when I do its on! Hit me on pm.
-
09-30-14 22:17 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 6038Oh man, my kind of lady. Could you do it in front of Graceland?
Originally Posted by DMarie
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 21:35 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 5563Believe me! I totally agree with you. Taking a few pictures is nothing compared with some of the crap that goes on in the life of these girls.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
I don't pretend to know everything, but, I do hear things. I've seen the marks and bruises. I've heard the tales. I've lost friends.
CookyJar.
-
09-30-14 14:31 #3859Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7I can do it anyway you want me to do it.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 12:52 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 121No offense CJ, but the shit you do is nowhere near the top of the stuff I heard.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Way to make it about you.
LOL.
-
09-30-14 09:31 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 585Memphis Monger here
Looks like you had your hands full, gorgeous ladies.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 23:25 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 5563What matters
What matters is that life goes on and no one's hurt.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
09-29-14 23:21 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Some Observations
I totally agree. On my last outing there were two and sometimes three girls standing together. On our way to the Rainbow, the two girls with me talked about how tough it was with all the competition on the corners.
Originally Posted by JRLong
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
09-29-14 23:18 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 5563Deena and her tight one
Deena is special in so many ways. She's my go to girl. She's an ATF. She and Stacey are the girls I look for whenever I reach the Jersey shoreline of the Delaware.
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
Knowing that you have at least one girl you can count on during a threesome is a comforting feeling. Deena is such a girl. I always count on her to jumpstart the other girl, get things moving in the right direction. And, if the new girl slows down, it's nice to know that Deena will speed things up.
CookyJar.










Reply With Quote






