Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 32170
-
08-24-14 17:31 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 278Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
Zhuxi.
-
08-24-14 14:53 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 230I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-14 12:24 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 1043Loose lips sinks ships
Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-24-14 12:01 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 1991Nope
Multiple-calls won't help if the girl isn't careful enough to do an LE check when the meeting takes place.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
Same concept applies from the client side of things. Essential to never discuss $ for any services and to do your own LE check. And of course the risk is much lower if visiting well-reviewed providers.
-
08-24-14 04:46 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 230I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-14 01:45 #7850Regular Member

Posts: 2ENLIVEN THERAPY (Tysons Corner)
So so experience, old mamasan, 50 ish, got a table shower treatment which was nice.
The overall back massage was just ok, and the finish not bad.
She has another younger girl working there, descent but nothing crazy.
Overall a 5/10.
-
08-23-14 11:23 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 278Luckily for us though
The oldest profession is never wiped out. It just moves on, so to speak.
-
08-23-14 11:13 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 278I take a break for a month and the go to spot is up in flames. Awful.
-
08-23-14 10:12 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 167T3 C still up, but at temporary location and the girl is sub par for T3 C. Service was decent, but looks far below normal, as was the hygiene.
Originally Posted by Krzyazn128
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-14 23:55 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 1991Here's the direct link to the story
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...272354351.html
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.
Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.
-
08-22-14 23:13 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 1123 C's
What happen to the girls? The news do not said any thing about the girls!
Originally Posted by AnyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-14 21:33 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 912They also broadcasted it on the nightly local news. The website story says officers are looking to exploit the call history data from the cell phones they confiscated. All the more reason why mongers should be using "hobby" phones, although they are probably more interested to see if this woman has local or out of state "business" network connections related to her businesses.
Originally Posted by AnyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-14 20:26 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 151On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-14 16:24 #7842Banned Member

Posts: 79A very good FC / NoVA massage
After a hot week of work, needed a good rub and cool down.
I'd not visited Falls Church in several weeks, and the staff has rotated -- but, I had a very good massage and a full hour (but not longer).
The location is convenient to the DC-West Suburbs corridor, good parking, nicely appointed downstairs with studios. There is an upstairs, but I've not been there, so I do not know what the studio's are like.
The current manager (I think she may be VN) is under 40, provides an excellent medium-deep massage, good conversation and is reasonable in all the attributes hobbyists sometimes callously rate.
The ladies and locations are nervous, so I've purposely not provided the more common details. This place has been in business for several years and has no affiliation with any other location (is not to my knowledge associated with any C3 locations).
A good massage is what you will get. But as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
08-22-14 16:09 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 912Capital on Church
I took a drive past the Capital while driving on "church", right of of Rt 28. Low and behold, there wasn't much foot traffic milling outside the strip mall (surprised by the lack of loitering from the barbershop) and there was parking so I stopped in and got Jinny (the manager) as my provider. Jinny's massage is ok, at best, but her noVa technique is one of the best I have had. She takes direction well and does a nice firm grip with one hand and a good slow twisting motion with the other hand.










Reply With Quote





