Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.

    Zhuxi.

  2. #7854
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...272354351.html

    As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

    Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.

  3. #7853

    Loose lips sinks ships

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
    Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #7852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
    Multiple-calls won't help if the girl isn't careful enough to do an LE check when the meeting takes place.

    Same concept applies from the client side of things. Essential to never discuss $ for any services and to do your own LE check. And of course the risk is much lower if visiting well-reviewed providers.

  5. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...272354351.html

    As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

    Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.

  6. #7850

    ENLIVEN THERAPY (Tysons Corner)

    So so experience, old mamasan, 50 ish, got a table shower treatment which was nice.

    The overall back massage was just ok, and the finish not bad.

    She has another younger girl working there, descent but nothing crazy.

    Overall a 5/10.

  7. #7849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Luckily for us though

    The oldest profession is never wiped out. It just moves on, so to speak.

  8. #7848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    I take a break for a month and the go to spot is up in flames. Awful.

  9. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.
    T3 C still up, but at temporary location and the girl is sub par for T3 C. Service was decent, but looks far below normal, as was the hygiene.

  10. #7846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Here's the direct link to the story

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    What happen to the girls? The news do not said any thing about the girls!
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...272354351.html

    As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

    Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.

  11. #7845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    3 C's

    What happen to the girls? The news do not said any thing about the girls!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.

  12. #7844
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.
    They also broadcasted it on the nightly local news. The website story says officers are looking to exploit the call history data from the cell phones they confiscated. All the more reason why mongers should be using "hobby" phones, although they are probably more interested to see if this woman has local or out of state "business" network connections related to her businesses.

  13. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    How to you? I do not find any news!

    .
    On NBC4 web site, "Fairfax Co. Woman Qiuxiang Lxxx Connected to at Least Four Prostitution Busts" The picture shows what appears to be front of FCCC at 6129 Leexxxxx pike. At least that's how I remembered it.

  14. #7842

    A very good FC / NoVA massage

    After a hot week of work, needed a good rub and cool down.

    I'd not visited Falls Church in several weeks, and the staff has rotated -- but, I had a very good massage and a full hour (but not longer).

    The location is convenient to the DC-West Suburbs corridor, good parking, nicely appointed downstairs with studios. There is an upstairs, but I've not been there, so I do not know what the studio's are like.

    The current manager (I think she may be VN) is under 40, provides an excellent medium-deep massage, good conversation and is reasonable in all the attributes hobbyists sometimes callously rate.

    The ladies and locations are nervous, so I've purposely not provided the more common details. This place has been in business for several years and has no affiliation with any other location (is not to my knowledge associated with any C3 locations).

    A good massage is what you will get. But as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  15. #7841

    Capital on Church

    I took a drive past the Capital while driving on "church", right of of Rt 28. Low and behold, there wasn't much foot traffic milling outside the strip mall (surprised by the lack of loitering from the barbershop) and there was parking so I stopped in and got Jinny (the manager) as my provider. Jinny's massage is ok, at best, but her noVa technique is one of the best I have had. She takes direction well and does a nice firm grip with one hand and a good slow twisting motion with the other hand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape