Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7848

    A very good FC / NoVA massage

    After a hot week of work, needed a good rub and cool down.

    I'd not visited Falls Church in several weeks, and the staff has rotated -- but, I had a very good massage and a full hour (but not longer).

    The location is convenient to the DC-West Suburbs corridor, good parking, nicely appointed downstairs with studios. There is an upstairs, but I've not been there, so I do not know what the studio's are like.

    The current manager (I think she may be VN) is under 40, provides an excellent medium-deep massage, good conversation and is reasonable in all the attributes hobbyists sometimes callously rate.

    The ladies and locations are nervous, so I've purposely not provided the more common details. This place has been in business for several years and has no affiliation with any other location (is not to my knowledge associated with any C3 locations).

    A good massage is what you will get. But as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  2. #7847

    Capital on Church

    I took a drive past the Capital while driving on "church", right of of Rt 28. Low and behold, there wasn't much foot traffic milling outside the strip mall (surprised by the lack of loitering from the barbershop) and there was parking so I stopped in and got Jinny (the manager) as my provider. Jinny's massage is ok, at best, but her noVa technique is one of the best I have had. She takes direction well and does a nice firm grip with one hand and a good slow twisting motion with the other hand.

  3. #7846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Crackdown

    How to you? I do not find any news!

    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.
    .

  4. #7845

    Bonnie

    Anyone know if Bonnie is still on the scene?? She once worked at the spa in Manassas long ago, the old Young's that was on Tyco RD, and at Enliven of Tyco. I have not been a parlor visitor for some time but just may.

    Give it ago sometime soon. Also use to love Sara out off lee highway, can't remember the name but it was just down from Home depot in Fairfax too. What a treat she was.

  5. #7844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    How did you get the word?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.
    Did you see a news report or did you get this info some other way?

  6. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Did the 3C's go busted or something? No answer on 000 for f3 c, mms for t3 c say no appointments today. My ATF indie disconnected line. Did I just wake up to bizaro world today?
    Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.

  7. #7842

    What's up with the 3C's?

    Did the 3C's go busted or something? No answer on 000 for f3 c, mms for t3 c say no appointments today. My ATF indie disconnected line. Did I just wake up to bizaro world today?

  8. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by nite_runner  [View Original Post]
    Question on FCCC. I spoke to MMS as recent as yesterday and she stated that she is out of biz. Has anyone else heard this?

    N_R.
    Seems to be true, since no one is answering the 000 line. They moved out of the permanent place and went temporary location. Jenny and Jessica (sisters, looked pretty much alike) were only working at the temp place out of the same room end of last weekend. Jenny went back to China and was due to return a month later, while jessica stayed on; however, don't know if she'll return given its seems mms is out of business now.

  9. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    She has been gone since about March. Heard she may be doing therapeutic only in a salon, but not sure where or if valid.
    No longer working indie and works at salon. Uses real name at salon, so she is out of the game.

  10. #7839

    Words of a sage.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    In order to get the most out of your hobbying experiences you sometimes need to think about situations from the provider's point of view. The key to getting extras is to make the masseuse feel comfortable with you <snip> //
    But however you proceed you need to take your cues from her // <SNIP>

    BTW, if you really want to find an ATF at an AMP you have to realize it may not happen on the first visit. <SNIP> you have to be willing to put in a bit of effort on your end. <snip> Persistence, politeness, respect //
    Every new hobbiest needs to engrave JmSuttr's words on their big and little heads.

    If you find a quality AMP (a nice place) -- realize -- these are NICE women -- nice people. Nice human beings. And yes, professionals at what they do.

    If you are respectful, and playful (without being pushy), you will enjoy the total experience more. And to find someone who is truly worthy of the ATF designation takes time (and money, but no more than you'd spend on a non-ATF albeit I do recommend Holiday gifts / bonuses and conversation).

    Even when I visit a "new to me" place, I have a good experience almost every time, however, as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  11. #7838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Getting extras when you're young and clean-cut

    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonV  [View Original Post]
    A bunch of guys on rbmap site gave her glowing reviews so I visited her last week. She's described as 25-30 but she's definitely in her late 30's. She's fit at least, looks decent, and speaks english. Unfortunately she said I looked too young and told me "Only half hour, leave your underwear on". She definitely provides extras for the right demographic, I saw an older gentleman leave right before I entered. The venue is decent, private clean rooms with nice lighting. I asked if anyone else was working, she replied no so I left.

    My search for my ATF in this area continues.
    In order to get the most out of your hobbying experiences you sometimes need to think about situations from the provider's point of view. They're in a high-risk profession and a certain amount of defensiveness is to be expected. In your case, that provider may have had a brush with LE recently or was cautious because of your appearance. Either way, she was testing you and had you persisted a little and gone through with the session you might have had a pleasantly "happy" surprise.

    The key to getting extras is to make the masseuse feel comfortable with you and to do some things LE would never do. In this case, one way you could have handled it was to let the massage begin and then started touching her leg a bit and worked your way up to her butt, etc. Another tactic is to touch her back, comment on how tight her muscles are, and offer to give her a short massage (just 5 minutes, Honey). But however you proceed you need to take your cues from her so you can sense when she's starting to relax and get more comfortable with you. Then you can slide off your underwear (too hot, Honey) and take it from there.

    BTW, if you really want to find an ATF at an AMP you have to realize it may not happen on the first visit. One of the downsides of reviews is that some hobbyists see a provider several times before posting but review readers mistakenly think they can get the same experience the first time out. I guarantee a provider with true ATF potential will get better on subsequent visits but you have to be willing to put in a bit of effort on your end.

    So if you let small challenges put you off your game, you'll have a harder time finding the ATF you seek. Persistence, politeness, respect and lots of light sexual flirting will generally yield consistent results with AMP girls. And by not expecting to hit the jackpot on your very first spin of the wheel, you'll better understand the game and be less likely to be disappointed.

  12. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonV  [View Original Post]
    A bunch of guys on rbmap site gave her glowing reviews so I visited her last week. She's described as 25-30 but she's definitely in her late 30's. She's fit at least, looks decent, and speaks english. Unfortunately she said I looked too young and told me "Only half hour, leave your underwear on". She definitely provides extras for the right demographic, I saw an older gentleman leave right before I entered. The venue is decent, private clean rooms with nice lighting. I asked if anyone else was working, she replied no so I left.

    My search for my ATF in this area continues.
    In order to get extras, you need to be "old" and overweight. If you are young, have close cropped hair, and in shape, the providers automatically think you are a cop. LOL These providers should venture out more because a lot of local cops I see are sporting guts and couldn't catch a perp, on foot, if their life depended on it.

  13. #7836

    Jenny in Centreville Cosmos

    A bunch of guys on rbmap site gave her glowing reviews so I visited her last week. She's described as 25-30 but she's definitely in her late 30's. She's fit at least, looks decent, and speaks english. Unfortunately she said I looked too young and told me "Only half hour, leave your underwear on". She definitely provides extras for the right demographic, I saw an older gentleman leave right before I entered. The venue is decent, private clean rooms with nice lighting. I asked if anyone else was working, she replied no so I left.

    My search for my ATF in this area continues.

  14. #7835

    Tccc

    Can someone PM me the number for TCCC1? I'm not sure if its the same one mentioned in the escort section. Much appreciated, thank you. Will report back with experience.

  15. #7834

    Tccc1

    Fellas,

    Had a pretty good visit at TCCC1 with a early 30's provider. Nice action and quite willing for multiple positions. As close to GFE as I've gotten in quite some time. Her last day is tomorrow as new talent is inbound. I have to say that the MMS keeps the stable fresh as I've seen 2-3 different providers in the past 3-4 weeks.

    Question on FCCC. I spoke to MMS as recent as yesterday and she stated that she is out of biz. Has anyone else heard this?

    N_R.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape