Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7771
    This place has only 3 other reviews on another site, but decided to give it a shot. Some guys recommended Wendy and Laura so I called their number and a person who sounded really old and unattractive picked up. Asked if I needed to make an appointment and if.

    Wendy / Laura was working. She said yea I'm Wendy just come in. The place is located across from a Toyota Dealership. I knocked on their door and the face matched the voice earlier. I wanted to run away immediately, but asked politely "Are you the only one.

    Working today?" Unfortunately, she was the only one there so I said thank you and left.

    I don't know if there's any other girls working there at the moment, but damn man some guys' standards are pretty low for Asian women (I'm Korean). She looked to be in her 40's, not 30's like the reviews stated. I must have lucked out on my previous experiences in NY. I'll write a detailed review later for those that maybe visiting the LI, NY area.

  2. #7770

    8460 Tysons area.

    Hey I'm back. So I got excited and tried to look for one of those secret F3 places but instead ended up at GG.

    I had thought I picked a winner since the number was also connected to an adultsearch review that states that is is FS, but oh well.

    Anyways, walked in the place, girl was 5'3 late 30's ok looking. Spinner type. . 8 for 1 hr massage which was pretty good compared to others I've had, TS included. Flip I was asked if I wanted big (or small package (0. 5) - big I said of course. Ends up the big package was just a HJ with a GFE experience. Upon exiting I saw 2 other girls sitting outside a bit older but seemed hotter. Would I go back? Maybe. It may be a bit pricey for what it is, but the location is very discreet (in a industrial shopping center. I actually got lost) and the girl was polite and didn't watch the clock.

    Thinking of hitting up 6400 P in FC next time, anyone been there. Or should I pick something else?

    Thanks,

    MGM.

  3. #7769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Why I (almost) never go with 4-hands massage

    Quote Originally Posted by VAPilot  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in a couple nights ago. I said I wanted the full hour. I was asked if I wanted the TS, which I'd heard was free with the hour, but LuLu said it was. 1. I didn't argue and pealed off 4 20's.

    TS was thorough. Massage was good. Not the best I've ever gotten, but good. Std NoVA. Tipped. 4. Got a good hug and kiss as I was leaving and told to come back soon and ask for LuLu.

    I was wondering about the 4 hands too. I've had 4 and 6 before, but it was free. Long story.
    While the massage itself usually ranges from OK to great (it's 4-hands, after all), IME girls are almost always more adventurous when they're by themselves. So when it's time for the finish, the fact that the girls know each other and have to work together every day may result in a lower level of experience than if you had either of them finish you in private.

    As with everything, there may be exceptions. But, IMHO, unless you have prior intel it's not a good bet. It's also definitely not a good bet if they charge double the house fee and the girls each expect the regular tip amount. And it's never smart to short (either of) the girls on the tip because then you'll be labeled as cheap and any future visits may suffer.

    The only times I've opted for 4-hands massage is if a) they're offering a special discounted price or b) it's a new AMP for me and I want to scope out the talent without making a lot of visits. For the second option, I can usually tell which girl I will want to see on future visits by how friendly, attentive and sensual that masseuse is during the massage itself.

    Other than those two exceptions, my view is that a 4-hand massage is not a great value for the $.

  4. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttbfps  [View Original Post]
    Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

    Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

    They also offered 4 hands for $ in some days. I may try that next time.

    Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.
    I stopped in a couple nights ago. I said I wanted the full hour. I was asked if I wanted the TS, which I'd heard was free with the hour, but LuLu said it was. 1. I didn't argue and pealed off 4 20's.

    TS was thorough. Massage was good. Not the best I've ever gotten, but good. Std NoVA. Tipped. 4. Got a good hug and kiss as I was leaving and told to come back soon and ask for LuLu.

    I was wondering about the 4 hands too. I've had 4 and 6 before, but it was free. Long story.

  5. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMplayer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    No report here just moved into the area and wanted to say Hi. Will be researching the area and hope to report soon.
    Welcome along, MGM, and good move not asking for info in your first post.

    You've probably already figured it out but, just to reiterate what other (Senior and Regular) members have said in the past: (1) Read what others have shared. (2) Post your own findings. (3) Provide good and actionable info.

    Good luck, stay safe, and "watch your six" (as a certain pilot here advises).

    Roman.

  6. #7766

    Hong Kong

    Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

    Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

    They also offered 4 hands for $ in some days. I may try that next time.

    Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.

  7. #7765

    Hello to a newbie

    Hey Everyone,

    No report here just moved into the area and wanted to say Hi. Will be researching the area and hope to report soon.

  8. #7764

    Hk

    Visited Hong Kong in Stafford today. Will agree with previous poster in all. Met with LuLu and enjoyed prob the best massage at a AMP. Standard rates with $10 up charge for TS upon request. Thorough and enjoyable just watch the water temp, super hot before comfort. Didn't get the full hr but left very happy. Def worth a repeat.

  9. #7763
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Before you write me, his post wasn't argumentative it was instructional. Due to the legal status of the hobby in Sex Prison most of the guys up there are very hesitant to give info to a new member. They feel more comfortable after they have seen you around for awhile.

    Kinda like walking into a neighborhood bar for the first time and asking random strangers if they have a doobie you could buy.

    He was actually very polite in informing you of this, it's not limited to NVA, it's pretty much forum wide.

    A2

  10. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverU  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new. Just signed up yesterday and made one post. Would like to know more about this venue (where) if someone can please advise. Thanks!
    The abbreviation is explained in earlier posts, as is the general knowledge needed to get in touch with the establishment. Speaking as a longtime lurker, I can tell you that you need more than two posts to get someone to just give out that info.

  11. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

    As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...-to-pay-wages/
    Well I know in 2009/2010 it was YMMV and it was W4 M and it wasnt cheap. The style of massages was the NURU style too!

  12. #7760

    Hk

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hong Kong massage today in Stafford. Was met at the door by Mimi who looked pretty sweet. Small and petite, about 5'6 or so and maybe 115 lbs. Offered 70 for an hour with free TS or 45 for 30 min and 10 more for TS. I had just had a shower so I declined. Mimi turned out to be the therapist as well. I do know there are at least 3 of them there, all very nice looking! Mimi comes in and asks hard or soft, I say soft. Not much of a massage, just a lot of teasing for 15 minutes. I finally reach around and grabbed her small ass and she moved closer to the table. She then said turn over and asked if I had a tip. I told her I had a nice tip for her and showed 4 fingers. She smiled and grabbed the oil, she bent over and I reached for the puppies. Down came the top and let her 34 B's come out to play. Nice and soft with sensitive nipples. Nothing else is on the menu except NOVA.

    Don't know how long this place will last here in Stafford, best to enjoy now. Found the ad on BP bodyrubs.

    Enjoy.
    Visited today. LULU gave a great massage, good technique nice body. Did not get offered a TS. Very nice NOVA, huggs and cheek kisses on way out. Same same on $. Will return.

  13. #7759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Hard to say without seeing the affidavit for the search warrant

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

    As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...-to-pay-wages/
    Haven't been able to find it online but from the different news stories it appears that the main violations being investigated have to do with non-prostitution issues (non-payment of wages, bad conditions and refusing to let employees leave). I've only seen a couple of passing references to prostitution and nothing indicating that the owners were engaged in any kind of prostitution operation.

    My guess is that if anything was going on it probably was occurring on an individual level rather than on a wider scale. If the affidavit is based on employee complaints, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in a bunch of "kitchen sink" stuff to spice up the affidavit. We won't know until more info is released. If anyone finds a link to the affidavit for the search warrant, it would be great if they could post it here. I'll keep checking from time to time.

  14. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    I recommend jenny if you like skinny tight packages. Her face isn't much to look at, looks odd, but her body is tight so just look down and not at her face.
    Relatively new. Just signed up yesterday and made one post. Would like to know more about this venue (where) if someone can please advise. Thanks!

  15. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nope this place was not legit and it was YMMV. Here's another article about it:

    http://iamkoream.com/largest-korean-...-prostitution/
    The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

    As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...-to-pay-wages/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape