Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 32161
-
07-10-14 16:35 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 285Nope this place was not legit and it was YMMV. Here's another article about it:
Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17
[View Original Post]
http://iamkoream.com/largest-korean-...-prostitution/
-
07-10-14 09:26 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 85Blue
Made a recent trip to Blue. Was met by MiMi. Probably in her mid 40's. Had a pleasant attitude and didn't rush. Stayed the complete hour. On the flip was able to nurse a little and got a slightly above standard NOVA. Would repeat if in the area. . 8+. 4.
-
07-09-14 19:46 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 167I recommend jenny if you like skinny tight packages. Her face isn't much to look at, looks odd, but her body is tight so just look down and not at her face.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 18:00 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 1043Re: Birthday wish
Thank you very much Pilot Aviator. It is greatly appreciated. Love reading your reports. Stay healthy and safe out there.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-08-14 16:19 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 912If anything illegal was happening, it would had been contained amongst the Asian patrons. Once you start allowing gringos to engage in illicit activity at the establishment, the establishment itself will be closed down shortly thereafter. That's why these "undercover" Asian-only bars / spas are hard to shut down.
Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 09:34 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 149Spa World
Thought this place was legit and nothing illegal happens?
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07...ia-104749.html
-
07-07-14 15:56 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 765Late Cap Review
Thanks to a fellow monger, I found my way out to an AMP in Sterling. I paid the usual entrance fee and JoJo came to take care of me. She was about 5'2", 95 lbs, and looked to be around mid-twenties (never can tell with Asian women). She proceeded to give me a fairly decent massage and she spent a lot of time around my butt. When I told her I liked that, she started running her finger around my ass and darting her finger in and out. She kept chuckling in a funny way and said she enjoyed doing that too. She finally jumped up on the table between my legs and started an all out prostate massage, which was simply awesome. I let her play for about 5 minutes and rolled over. She asked how much I would pay her and I replied with the standard fee. She said she wanted. 5 and I shook my head 'no' and restated my offer. She accepted and jerked Johnny while she massage my prostate. Needless to say, I almost blew through the ceiling. Nice time. Will repeat.
-
07-07-14 13:22 #7749Regular Member

Posts: 24Great Massage
There is actually a great legit Chinese massage down Route 1 toward Ft. Belvoir in Alexandria, near a 7-11. In a townhouse center.
-
07-04-14 16:54 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 335RC and Coco
She asked if I wanted oil (for 10 more), I told her then it would be 10 less I give you as a tip, Not sure she understood. She kept asking, I said oil is ok, but I'm not going to pay for it. Eventually she got the message and the oil made it easier for her. I had see Helen before and asked if she was there, she said she went back to NY. She asked how much I tipped her, I replied 50. On the flip she was trying to start a lawn mower, I had to slow her down several times. OTC roaming was allowed and eventually finished. Some front massage, scalp and I was done. I thought her massage was pretty good and $ OTD seems like a good deal.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Any others there I should see?
Happy 4th.
-
07-03-14 21:01 #7747

Posts: 227A birthday wish -
May your birthday wish above be granted! Happy Day -- and to many more.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
07-03-14 17:59 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 1043A request
Gentlemen, I have a request. My birthday is coming up (a milestone) and I would like for this birthday to be special. I am looking for a massage provider, escort or legit BP advertiser or FCCC provider that looks like Lucy Liu freckles and all. I think Lucy Liu is absolutely gorgeous. I do not mind paying extra for quality, but she must be personable. If someone knows of such a provider, please pm me. I will try to return the favor to the best of my ability. Thank you.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
07-03-14 16:28 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 172Less will be even less
With her attitude and attempt to run up the costs, she will make even less when folks don't repeat or do their homework and don't go to begin with. She can go back to NYC and take her attitude with her. It won't be long before RC realizes numbers are down and see it started about the time she arrived.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 09:59 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 198Could be the CoCo is used to being able to sell a greater array of services elsewhere, and doesn't like the fact that she can't here, which hurts her earning ability. Not an excuse, but it does explain some of the pressure that has been brought on the old NOVA pricing model.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-14 13:41 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 85Bada
Tired to make a visit to the Edsall location last weekend but Vicki was busy. So I made a return visit to Bada. Had an older lady as the attendant. I didn't get her name. She was very pleasant and friendly. Std NOVA with some under the covers roaming. . 8 for the hour and. 4 for the tip. I would repeat with the same attendant.
-
07-02-14 13:01 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 1991Coco has an attitude problem
IIRC, she came down from NYC and apparently brought an attitude with her. She took care of me during my last visit and also wanted more than the normal tip amt. That didn't happen and she wasn't happy but at least she didn't short me on the massage or finish. From your report it sounds like she's getting worse, not better. Next time call ahead and ask if Heaven is working. She's a much better experience, IMHO.
Originally Posted by HarleyDude29
[View Original Post]
RC is still one of the lower cost options (assuming you take the 49/ hr sports special) but that doesn't give them an excuse to dish out crap to their clients. I wonder what the owner would do if they found out one of their girls was alienating customers? Coco might just find herself on the first bus back to the Big Apple!









Reply With Quote





