Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverU  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new. Just signed up yesterday and made one post. Would like to know more about this venue (where) if someone can please advise. Thanks!
    The abbreviation is explained in earlier posts, as is the general knowledge needed to get in touch with the establishment. Speaking as a longtime lurker, I can tell you that you need more than two posts to get someone to just give out that info.

  2. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

    As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...-to-pay-wages/
    Well I know in 2009/2010 it was YMMV and it was W4 M and it wasnt cheap. The style of massages was the NURU style too!

  3. #7766

    Hk

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hong Kong massage today in Stafford. Was met at the door by Mimi who looked pretty sweet. Small and petite, about 5'6 or so and maybe 115 lbs. Offered 70 for an hour with free TS or 45 for 30 min and 10 more for TS. I had just had a shower so I declined. Mimi turned out to be the therapist as well. I do know there are at least 3 of them there, all very nice looking! Mimi comes in and asks hard or soft, I say soft. Not much of a massage, just a lot of teasing for 15 minutes. I finally reach around and grabbed her small ass and she moved closer to the table. She then said turn over and asked if I had a tip. I told her I had a nice tip for her and showed 4 fingers. She smiled and grabbed the oil, she bent over and I reached for the puppies. Down came the top and let her 34 B's come out to play. Nice and soft with sensitive nipples. Nothing else is on the menu except NOVA.

    Don't know how long this place will last here in Stafford, best to enjoy now. Found the ad on BP bodyrubs.

    Enjoy.
    Visited today. LULU gave a great massage, good technique nice body. Did not get offered a TS. Very nice NOVA, huggs and cheek kisses on way out. Same same on $. Will return.

  4. #7765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Hard to say without seeing the affidavit for the search warrant

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

    As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...-to-pay-wages/
    Haven't been able to find it online but from the different news stories it appears that the main violations being investigated have to do with non-prostitution issues (non-payment of wages, bad conditions and refusing to let employees leave). I've only seen a couple of passing references to prostitution and nothing indicating that the owners were engaged in any kind of prostitution operation.

    My guess is that if anything was going on it probably was occurring on an individual level rather than on a wider scale. If the affidavit is based on employee complaints, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in a bunch of "kitchen sink" stuff to spice up the affidavit. We won't know until more info is released. If anyone finds a link to the affidavit for the search warrant, it would be great if they could post it here. I'll keep checking from time to time.

  5. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    I recommend jenny if you like skinny tight packages. Her face isn't much to look at, looks odd, but her body is tight so just look down and not at her face.
    Relatively new. Just signed up yesterday and made one post. Would like to know more about this venue (where) if someone can please advise. Thanks!

  6. #7763
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nope this place was not legit and it was YMMV. Here's another article about it:

    http://iamkoream.com/largest-korean-...-prostitution/
    The key nugget: The body scrubber also claims that prostitution occurs on the premises, though no alleged victims of sex trafficking were interviewed in the affidavit.

    As mentioned in the City Paper report, this place is a big gay meeting place. My bet is that if prostitution took place, it wasn't of the hetero variety.

    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b...-to-pay-wages/

  7. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Thought this place was legit and nothing illegal happens?

    http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07...ia-104749.html
    Nope this place was not legit and it was YMMV. Here's another article about it:

    http://iamkoream.com/largest-korean-...-prostitution/

  8. #7761

    Blue

    Made a recent trip to Blue. Was met by MiMi. Probably in her mid 40's. Had a pleasant attitude and didn't rush. Stayed the complete hour. On the flip was able to nurse a little and got a slightly above standard NOVA. Would repeat if in the area. . 8+. 4.

  9. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow monger, I made my way to my first FC3 experience. I must say calling, scheduling, and finding the place was a tad of a challenge, but it worked in the long run. When I first called, it seemed like I was calling a Labor Day telethon office with all the background noises and such. I was quoted $. 2 for the half hour without military upgrades. Anna and Jenny were the hosts and Anna took care of me during this visit. Anna quoted $. 4 and was surprised when I said no and Mamasan told me $. 2. When RTFF, I saw others had paid $. 0 for the half, and next time I'll work to that number. I have to say she was damn near perfect all the way around. Absolutely gorgeous, with a large tattoo covering her left breast. I started out with face down for more of a rub session than anything else, and then I hear a 'snap' and then two breasts dangling over my back and butt. That, to me, was my signal to flip and I started sucking her breasts, followed by DATY, which got her squirming. She started saying, "I need to kiss you, I need to kiss you" which caught me off guard, as I've only had UTR providers that would actually kiss, but what she really meant was she wanted to suck my cock. She covered up and gave my cock and balls a lot of attention and then asked me if I was ready. I guess that piece of concrete on my crotch gave it away, so we turned mish for about 10 min of pounding before filling the cover. She said she had come down from NYC and had been there for two days and that she would be there for two weeks. I will definitely see her again before she leaves.
    I recommend jenny if you like skinny tight packages. Her face isn't much to look at, looks odd, but her body is tight so just look down and not at her face.

  10. #7759

    Re: Birthday wish

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    May your birthday wish above be granted! Happy Day -- and to many more.

    PA.
    Thank you very much Pilot Aviator. It is greatly appreciated. Love reading your reports. Stay healthy and safe out there.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Thought this place was legit and nothing illegal happens?

    http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07...ia-104749.html
    If anything illegal was happening, it would had been contained amongst the Asian patrons. Once you start allowing gringos to engage in illicit activity at the establishment, the establishment itself will be closed down shortly thereafter. That's why these "undercover" Asian-only bars / spas are hard to shut down.

  12. #7757

    Spa World

    Thought this place was legit and nothing illegal happens?

    http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/07...ia-104749.html

  13. #7756

    Late Cap Review

    Thanks to a fellow monger, I found my way out to an AMP in Sterling. I paid the usual entrance fee and JoJo came to take care of me. She was about 5'2", 95 lbs, and looked to be around mid-twenties (never can tell with Asian women). She proceeded to give me a fairly decent massage and she spent a lot of time around my butt. When I told her I liked that, she started running her finger around my ass and darting her finger in and out. She kept chuckling in a funny way and said she enjoyed doing that too. She finally jumped up on the table between my legs and started an all out prostate massage, which was simply awesome. I let her play for about 5 minutes and rolled over. She asked how much I would pay her and I replied with the standard fee. She said she wanted. 5 and I shook my head 'no' and restated my offer. She accepted and jerked Johnny while she massage my prostate. Needless to say, I almost blew through the ceiling. Nice time. Will repeat.

  14. #7755

    Great Massage

    There is actually a great legit Chinese massage down Route 1 toward Ft. Belvoir in Alexandria, near a 7-11. In a townhouse center.

  15. #7754

    RC and Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    IIRC, she came down from NYC and apparently brought an attitude with her. She took care of me during my last visit and also wanted more than the normal tip amt. That didn't happen and she wasn't happy but at least she didn't short me on the massage or finish. From your report it sounds like she's getting worse, not better. Next time call ahead and ask if Heaven is working. She's a much better experience, IMHO.

    RC is still one of the lower cost options (assuming you take the 49/ hr sports special) but that doesn't give them an excuse to dish out crap to their clients. I wonder what the owner would do if they found out one of their girls was alienating customers? Coco might just find herself on the first bus back to the Big Apple!
    She asked if I wanted oil (for 10 more), I told her then it would be 10 less I give you as a tip, Not sure she understood. She kept asking, I said oil is ok, but I'm not going to pay for it. Eventually she got the message and the oil made it easier for her. I had see Helen before and asked if she was there, she said she went back to NY. She asked how much I tipped her, I replied 50. On the flip she was trying to start a lawn mower, I had to slow her down several times. OTC roaming was allowed and eventually finished. Some front massage, scalp and I was done. I thought her massage was pretty good and $ OTD seems like a good deal.

    Any others there I should see?

    Happy 4th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape