Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,511 to 27,525 of 40014
-
07-13-14 15:58 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 793He means massage report page is not the only place you seek info
If you check out BP ad report page, you should find reviews about the following, and it was just a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ar-35/21630041
-
07-13-14 13:28 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 1443Read the Forum!
See title. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Lando627
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-14 03:50 #12502Regular Member

Posts: 1Places for MILFs?
Any good parlors that have older women? I used to go to Devon spa, but that one was sadly closed down.
-
07-12-14 11:40 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 280Devon Spa
I'm sure they'll get set up someplace. They're all local ladies. I've been going to these same ladies for almost 20 years.
Originally Posted by Aplayfulone
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-14 08:54 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 307No HE. She said I could do the deed myself, but I passed.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-14 19:15 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 25Devon Spa
While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.
-
07-11-14 17:52 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 223No he as well??
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-14 15:53 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 793Saw this one on BP too
At the very least, she is a real provider, no a scam. Well, I mean her service probably worth much less than the advertised rate, but at least there was a "service. ".
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
Sorry to hear that it did not turn out to be a good one. Thanks for your report.
-
07-11-14 15:17 #12496Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the heads up. Any recommendations out this way?
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-14 10:48 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 307Toftt
I TOFTT on this one:
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/17105749
Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.
-
07-11-14 10:41 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 307I actually think "Franky" is legit on this one. I sampled this AMP and even dropped his name. The masseuse got really excited when I told her who sent me. She said, "Oh Franky real good guy!
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
I had a decent experience. Not enough on the menu to make it a regular spot for me, but it was one of the best massages I've had in a while.
-
07-10-14 23:17 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 521Don't waste your money
On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.
PM if you need more details.
773-669-7179 Amber 28.
-
07-10-14 20:36 #12492Banned Member

Posts: 4190I'm not buying this.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 15:26 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 45Franky
Thanks for reviewing this place. I have been there twice and used your name both times.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 15:23 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 98Wow tried lux, great place and barely broke the bank. Think I saw big tits Coco. Does she have a big ass too?
I drew an older one but she was a lot of fun! Wish I lived closer tho!











Reply With Quote




