Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12499

    Devon Spa

    While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.

  2. #12498
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT on this one:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/17105749

    Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.
    No he as well??

  3. #12497

    Saw this one on BP too

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.

    PM if you need more details.

    773-669-7179 Amber 28.
    At the very least, she is a real provider, no a scam. Well, I mean her service probably worth much less than the advertised rate, but at least there was a "service. ".

    Sorry to hear that it did not turn out to be a good one. Thanks for your report.

  4. #12496
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.
    Thanks for the heads up. Any recommendations out this way?

  5. #12495

    Toftt

    I TOFTT on this one:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/17105749

    Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.

  6. #12494
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not buying this.
    I actually think "Franky" is legit on this one. I sampled this AMP and even dropped his name. The masseuse got really excited when I told her who sent me. She said, "Oh Franky real good guy!

    I had a decent experience. Not enough on the menu to make it a regular spot for me, but it was one of the best massages I've had in a while.

  7. #12493

    Don't waste your money

    On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.

    PM if you need more details.

    773-669-7179 Amber 28.

  8. #12492
    I'm not buying this.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Well I want to thank everybody that visited Irving Park Spa and dropped my name (Franky).

    I was being sarcastic about getting mileage points but to my surprise it paid off aahhahahaha.

    I stopped in there for my regular weekly massage and was greeted by her with a hug and her.

    Talky self. She even talked to me while I took my before massage shower.

    I got on the table and she started the great massage that seemed to last forever.

    And of course the h / e at end, and mind you the h / e is getting better. I actually believe she never.

    Did that at wherever place she might of worked at. Anyways I look at my time and I was shocked she.

    Gave me a 2 hr session. I aske her why and she said the booked appointment after me never showed up.

    So she kept on going. A real trooper in my book. Was thinking I have to up the tip largely for that.

    Jumped in the shower again to rinse off the massage oil. She still talking about China or something. But tell ya the truth.

    I don't mind listening to her voice, even while the massage is going on bcs she doesn't miss a beat.

    But to my surprise when I put my hands in my pocket for $ she told me no charge and no tip. I was like whaaaa!

    She told me that over 25 guys has dropped my name to her and let alone the ones that didn't and she was very appreciative.

    Now I felt a bit on the guilt side tried to leave on the chair but she wouldn't have it. So I planned on throwing 80 (tip at least).

    At her through the back door before she closed it on the way out. I did and she then opened the door and threw it back out. Outside.

    Ahhahahaha I was laughing my ass off picked the money up and felt good. So again thanks all that visited and dropped my name.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4560426719.html

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22524912

    Franky.

  9. #12491

    Franky

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Well I want to thank everybody that visited Irving Park Spa and dropped my name (Franky).

    I was being sarcastic about getting mileage points but to my surprise it paid off aahhahahaha.

    I stopped in there for my regular weekly massage and was greeted by her with a hug and her.

    Talky self. She even talked to me while I took my before massage shower.

    I got on the table and she started the great massage that seemed to last forever.

    And of course the h / e at end, and mind you the h / e is getting better. I actually believe she never.

    Did that at wherever place she might of worked at. Anyways I look at my time and I was shocked she.

    Gave me a 2 hr session. I aske her why and she said the booked appointment after me never showed up.

    So she kept on going. A real trooper in my book. Was thinking I have to up the tip largely for that.

    Jumped in the shower again to rinse off the massage oil. She still talking about China or something. But tell ya the truth.

    I don't mind listening to her voice, even while the massage is going on bcs she doesn't miss a beat.

    But to my surprise when I put my hands in my pocket for $ she told me no charge and no tip. I was like whaaaa!

    She told me that over 25 guys has dropped my name to her and let alone the ones that didn't and she was very appreciative.

    Now I felt a bit on the guilt side tried to leave on the chair but she wouldn't have it. So I planned on throwing 80 (tip at least).

    At her through the back door before she closed it on the way out. I did and she then opened the door and threw it back out. Outside.

    Ahhahahaha I was laughing my ass off picked the money up and felt good. So again thanks all that visited and dropped my name.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4560426719.html

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22524912

    Franky.
    Thanks for reviewing this place. I have been there twice and used your name both times.

  10. #12490
    Wow tried lux, great place and barely broke the bank. Think I saw big tits Coco. Does she have a big ass too?

    I drew an older one but she was a lot of fun! Wish I lived closer tho!

  11. #12489

    Sunkiss self service at best?

    Quote Originally Posted by JbjbChitown  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a long time. Last 2 visits totally legit and rushed. This old fav now no extras? Or am I just not familiar with new faces?
    From the reports that I could find here, I only seen people were offered self service only. If I want to DIY, I rather just watch something on pornhub.

  12. #12488

    $=100, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    You ment 160 not. 6. ?
    $ and. 6 = 160, isn't this the shorthand of the forum?

  13. #12487
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjrivs  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.

    Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?
    Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.

  14. #12486

    Looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

    Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

    While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

    Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332
    You ment 160 not. 6. ?

  15. #12485

    Western Burbs AMP

    I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.

    Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape