Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12510

    Spa lux summer 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripps  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to make the trip out to spa lux. After all the positive chatter here I was really looking forward to it. Figured the $80 door fee would be worth it if the quality was as high as some reports gave suggested.

    I drew Summer as my therapist and would have to say that she was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. Unattractive on just about every criteria I can think of. Heavy set, old, pathetic massage, and gave me an attitude when I asked her to use more pressure. Her response, no joke, was "you are resisting me, if I press harder, you resist more. ".

    Was absolutely unintterested in extras at that point and turned it down when offered. Waste of time and money.

    Will not go back to this place without a name to ask for. Saw one other therapist as I was leaving that was also older and unattractive. Right now, I can't figure out what the big deal is with this place.
    Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.

  2. #12509

    Zen spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHyde  [View Original Post]
    I went down arch after ten and everything is closed. Anyplace to get a rub after 10?
    Zen spa indicates it closes at 11 pm. YMMV in terms of menus.

  3. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Was in city so decided to give the Irving Park place another try. http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...6121/22260748. Called and got shut down. She was busy for couple hours (lunch time +). So I decided to hit my general area and tried a "New" place in Glenn Ellyn. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4566735463.html. Drove up and saw LEO patrolling front. Drove around bank and saw another. Got out of there and headed to Q on Lake street in Bartlett. Pulled in the lot and ran into a LEO convention. I suspect they were just getting work done at the Firestone, but there were a couple walking around and I was not going to deal with issues I do not need. So I headed home. A lot of miles with nothing to show for it. The game of Life moves on.
    If your referring to Irving park Spa (bcs there is another joint a mile east of it) . She gets her appointments screwed up bcs they call up for an hour and when they show up they switch.

    To 90 minutes and even 2 hours and it throws her all off. Best to make phone appointment and then also call before heading out for appointment verification.

  4. #12507

    Bad luck X 3

    Was in city so decided to give the Irving Park place another try. http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...6121/22260748. Called and got shut down. She was busy for couple hours (lunch time +). So I decided to hit my general area and tried a "New" place in Glenn Ellyn. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4566735463.html. Drove up and saw LEO patrolling front. Drove around bank and saw another. Got out of there and headed to Q on Lake street in Bartlett. Pulled in the lot and ran into a LEO convention. I suspect they were just getting work done at the Firestone, but there were a couple walking around and I was not going to deal with issues I do not need. So I headed home. A lot of miles with nothing to show for it. The game of Life moves on.

  5. #12506

    Spa lux disappointment

    Finally had time to make the trip out to spa lux. After all the positive chatter here I was really looking forward to it. Figured the $80 door fee would be worth it if the quality was as high as some reports gave suggested.

    I drew Summer as my therapist and would have to say that she was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. Unattractive on just about every criteria I can think of. Heavy set, old, pathetic massage, and gave me an attitude when I asked her to use more pressure. Her response, no joke, was "you are resisting me, if I press harder, you resist more. ".

    Was absolutely unintterested in extras at that point and turned it down when offered. Waste of time and money.

    Will not go back to this place without a name to ask for. Saw one other therapist as I was leaving that was also older and unattractive. Right now, I can't figure out what the big deal is with this place.

  6. #12505

    Late night?

    I went down arch after ten and everything is closed. Anyplace to get a rub after 10?

  7. #12504

    He means massage report page is not the only place you seek info

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    See title. Rocket Dork.
    If you check out BP ad report page, you should find reviews about the following, and it was just a couple days ago.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ar-35/21630041

  8. #12503

    Read the Forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lando627  [View Original Post]
    Any good parlors that have older women? I used to go to Devon spa, but that one was sadly closed down.
    See title. Rocket Dork.

  9. #12502

    Places for MILFs?

    Any good parlors that have older women? I used to go to Devon spa, but that one was sadly closed down.

  10. #12501

    Devon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Aplayfulone  [View Original Post]
    While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.
    I'm sure they'll get set up someplace. They're all local ladies. I've been going to these same ladies for almost 20 years.

  11. #12500
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    No he as well??
    No HE. She said I could do the deed myself, but I passed.

  12. #12499

    Devon Spa

    While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.

  13. #12498
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT on this one:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/17105749

    Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.
    No he as well??

  14. #12497

    Saw this one on BP too

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.

    PM if you need more details.

    773-669-7179 Amber 28.
    At the very least, she is a real provider, no a scam. Well, I mean her service probably worth much less than the advertised rate, but at least there was a "service. ".

    Sorry to hear that it did not turn out to be a good one. Thanks for your report.

  15. #12496
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.
    Thanks for the heads up. Any recommendations out this way?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape