Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,181 to 18,195 of 18294
-
07-08-14 21:44 #114Banned Member

Posts: 66Cha Cha
There does not appear to be a "Cha Cha" on HX.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Owell.
-
07-08-14 19:17 #113Senior Member

Posts: 2085Nice find. I can't afford to wait for a girl to offer BBFS. I need a sure thing on day one.
Originally Posted by LEWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 18:31 #112Senior Member

Posts: 317Yeah
We'll, that's what we in the hobby like to call "BBFS is on the menu".
Originally Posted by BroHymn
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 16:41 #111Senior Member

Posts: 81Liz from BP
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ws-46/38958543
Liz is a mature provider who has a full menu, but BBFS is not a part of the menu.
I've seen her more than a few times and once she got comfortable with me, she let me go raw and finish inside.
She is very utr about this and won't allow if you ask for it.
Initially I booked for a fbsm, but she wanted more, so she started with CBJ, then pulled the cover and mounted without asking.
I was pretty worried. She's sweet, but it's definitely a high traffic zone.
She told me she doesn't normally do it, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one this has happened to.
I got tested after just to be safe and I came back clean, FYI.
She also asks that no one review her, even though she has quite a few reviews on another site, so if you happen to contact her, don't mention seeing any sort of reviews.
-
07-08-14 11:48 #110Senior Member

Posts: 2085Cha Cha is reviewed elsewhere so that is why I brought it up. I know that HX information is sacred and is like being in a secret club--but you have to pay for it. I never joined but I have I have scrolled the public portion of the site and there are several bareback girls there. I view all prostitutes the same. Whether they are on HX or on a street corner. I am not naive enough to think just because a girl screens her clients she is somehow safer.
Originally Posted by FunTrust
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 09:54 #109Senior Member

Posts: 1295Public Info
Information of this sort on HX girls should remain on HX. I don't know if this is true or not on this girl, I have seen her several times and it was not offered as an option, although other fun stuff was. If you want to discuss HX girls in detail, do it on HX or PM's. They do not want to be to public as in the other site that is no more.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
Walk in or BP girls are fair game, since there is no expectation of privacy.
HX has an attitude ABOUT bb. I for none will not see a provider who offers it, and it is considered unsafe there. Outing a girl here, particularly when you only think so is not fair.
Now guys will do what they want, and so will the girls. But a little discretion is advised.
In that regard an AMP that is know for only HJ, I was able to do FS with the provider. However she pleaded with me not to post it, as both her husband and the MMS read all the sites to keep the place within their respective rules. So this one I will keep silent on. And don't PM me for it as I know she only offers to good clients that she feels safe with.
So respect them a little bit. Lecture over, back to mongering.
-
07-08-14 02:09 #108Senior Member

Posts: 437Cha-cha only one.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 18:11 #107Senior Member

Posts: 176Which cha cha?
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 16:17 #106Senior Member

Posts: 437I agree on this belief based on contact with her. And I think.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
PurrfectInk does as well.
-
07-07-14 15:22 #105Senior Member

Posts: 2085I believe Cha Cha will go all the way. I don't have her contact information.
Originally Posted by TheGlitterman
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 14:53 #104Senior Member

Posts: 89For the reasons stated in this thread, you can't post HX BBFS girls publicly. PM me if you want to trade. I've got info on a few.
Originally Posted by GolferSphen
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 14:09 #103Senior Member

Posts: 316This is exactly why I left that site a couple years ago. I really liked it over there when the site was called ***********, but when they changed it to HX it became an online Lord of the Flies, where members gang-raped your ratings if someone said one bad thing about you whether it was truthful or not. Fuck HX.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-14 12:49 #102

Posts: 100If there is a list of girls on HX offering BBFS, please post or send to me via PM please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-14 19:18 #101Senior Member

Posts: 176The problem with HX is that there is a very "anti-BBFS" contingent there. There is a high level club that outs and condemns any girl that openly offers BBFS, and also condemns any guy that asks. Your safety rating can take a big hit as a result.
Originally Posted by GolferSphen
[View Original Post]
Even girls that might offer it generally won't when contacted through HX.
-
07-06-14 14:19 #100I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Humaniplex BB
Here's an answer.
Another way, is to do the above, plus act like it's a date. Get ready, take a gift (something thoughtful but inexpensive), be friendly (you're about to fuck each other after all), and repeat. REPEAT.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
Even better, someone puts up a list.












Reply With Quote





