The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #114

    Cha Cha

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I believe Cha Cha will go all the way. I don't have her contact information.
    There does not appear to be a "Cha Cha" on HX.

    Owell.

  2. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWatcher  [View Original Post]
    We'll, that's what we in the hobby like to call "BBFS is on the menu".
    Nice find. I can't afford to wait for a girl to offer BBFS. I need a sure thing on day one.

  3. #112

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ws-46/38958543

    Liz is a mature provider who has a full menu, but BBFS is not a part of the menu.

    I've seen her more than a few times and once she got comfortable with me, she let me go raw and finish inside.

    She told me she doesn't normally do it, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one this has happened to.
    We'll, that's what we in the hobby like to call "BBFS is on the menu".

  4. #111

    Liz from BP

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ws-46/38958543

    Liz is a mature provider who has a full menu, but BBFS is not a part of the menu.

    I've seen her more than a few times and once she got comfortable with me, she let me go raw and finish inside.

    She is very utr about this and won't allow if you ask for it.

    Initially I booked for a fbsm, but she wanted more, so she started with CBJ, then pulled the cover and mounted without asking.

    I was pretty worried. She's sweet, but it's definitely a high traffic zone.

    She told me she doesn't normally do it, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one this has happened to.

    I got tested after just to be safe and I came back clean, FYI.

    She also asks that no one review her, even though she has quite a few reviews on another site, so if you happen to contact her, don't mention seeing any sort of reviews.

  5. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTrust  [View Original Post]
    Information of this sort on HX girls should remain on HX. I don't know if this is true or not on this girl, I have seen her several times and it was not offered as an option, although other fun stuff was. If you want to discuss HX girls in detail, do it on HX or PM's. They do not want to be to public as in the other site that is no more.

    Walk in or BP girls are fair game, since there is no expectation of privacy.

    HX has an attitude ABOUT bb. I for none will not see a provider who offers it, and it is considered unsafe there. Outing a girl here, particularly when you only think so is not fair.

    Now guys will do what they want, and so will the girls. But a little discretion is advised.

    In that regard an AMP that is know for only HJ, I was able to do FS with the provider. However she pleaded with me not to post it, as both her husband and the MMS read all the sites to keep the place within their respective rules. So this one I will keep silent on. And don't PM me for it as I know she only offers to good clients that she feels safe with.

    So respect them a little bit. Lecture over, back to mongering.
    Cha Cha is reviewed elsewhere so that is why I brought it up. I know that HX information is sacred and is like being in a secret club--but you have to pay for it. I never joined but I have I have scrolled the public portion of the site and there are several bareback girls there. I view all prostitutes the same. Whether they are on HX or on a street corner. I am not naive enough to think just because a girl screens her clients she is somehow safer.

  6. #109

    Public Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    Cha-cha only one.
    Information of this sort on HX girls should remain on HX. I don't know if this is true or not on this girl, I have seen her several times and it was not offered as an option, although other fun stuff was. If you want to discuss HX girls in detail, do it on HX or PM's. They do not want to be to public as in the other site that is no more.

    Walk in or BP girls are fair game, since there is no expectation of privacy.

    HX has an attitude ABOUT bb. I for none will not see a provider who offers it, and it is considered unsafe there. Outing a girl here, particularly when you only think so is not fair.

    Now guys will do what they want, and so will the girls. But a little discretion is advised.

    In that regard an AMP that is know for only HJ, I was able to do FS with the provider. However she pleaded with me not to post it, as both her husband and the MMS read all the sites to keep the place within their respective rules. So this one I will keep silent on. And don't PM me for it as I know she only offers to good clients that she feels safe with.

    So respect them a little bit. Lecture over, back to mongering.

  7. #108
    Cha-cha only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    Which cha cha?

  8. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    I agree on this belief based on contact with her. And I think.

    PurrfectInk does as well.
    Which cha cha?

  9. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I believe Cha Cha will go all the way. I don't have her contact information.
    I agree on this belief based on contact with her. And I think.

    PurrfectInk does as well.

  10. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlitterman  [View Original Post]
    For the reasons stated in this thread, you can't post HX BBFS girls publicly. PM me if you want to trade. I've got info on a few.
    I believe Cha Cha will go all the way. I don't have her contact information.

  11. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by GolferSphen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here know of any ladies from HX who offer BBFS? I hear there are several of them, I just have not had any luck finding them.
    For the reasons stated in this thread, you can't post HX BBFS girls publicly. PM me if you want to trade. I've got info on a few.

  12. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    The problem with HX is that there is a very "anti-BBFS" contingent there. There is a high level club that outs and condemns any girl that openly offers BBFS, and also condemns any guy that asks. Your safety rating can take a big hit as a result.

    Even girls that might offer it generally won't when contacted through HX.
    This is exactly why I left that site a couple years ago. I really liked it over there when the site was called ***********, but when they changed it to HX it became an online Lord of the Flies, where members gang-raped your ratings if someone said one bad thing about you whether it was truthful or not. Fuck HX.

  13. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Here's an answer.

    Another way, is to do the above, plus act like it's a date. Get ready, take a gift (something thoughtful but inexpensive), be friendly (you're about to fuck each other after all), and repeat. REPEAT.

    Even better, someone puts up a list.
    If there is a list of girls on HX offering BBFS, please post or send to me via PM please. Thanks.

  14. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by GolferSphen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here know of any ladies from HX who offer BBFS? I hear there are several of them, I just have not had any luck finding them.
    The problem with HX is that there is a very "anti-BBFS" contingent there. There is a high level club that outs and condemns any girl that openly offers BBFS, and also condemns any guy that asks. Your safety rating can take a big hit as a result.

    Even girls that might offer it generally won't when contacted through HX.

  15. #100
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Humaniplex BB

    Here's an answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DashBelli  [View Original Post]
    A lot of this comes down to creating a connection, which can be very difficult to do in such a short time. It helps to be polite, gentle and understanding. I believe it also comes down to how you treat and touch her. Most women like to be touched gently, softly, in a comforting way. They're often pounded by guys many times during the day, so when someone actually rubs their back, booty and the back of their thighs softly for a few minutes, it goes a long way in creating a desire in them to return the favor in some manner. However, many, if not most women in this profession are beyond our reach and cracking their emotional shell is an impossible task.
    Another way, is to do the above, plus act like it's a date. Get ready, take a gift (something thoughtful but inexpensive), be friendly (you're about to fuck each other after all), and repeat. REPEAT.

    Even better, someone puts up a list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape