Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 18295
-
07-06-14 14:19 #100I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Humaniplex BB
Here's an answer.
Another way, is to do the above, plus act like it's a date. Get ready, take a gift (something thoughtful but inexpensive), be friendly (you're about to fuck each other after all), and repeat. REPEAT.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
Even better, someone puts up a list.
-
07-06-14 05:22 #99Senior Member

Posts: 317Agreed
I love bb, but I never pressure a girl. I'm a friendly john and like friendly girls, and if she's saying no bb then I'm thinking it might be to protect me. I'm just as nervous about a chick who doesn't seem to care at all who or what nuts inside her, although if she's cute it can be really hard to cover up.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-14 12:58 #98Senior Member

Posts: 316Or perhaps
It's not simply a black and white issue. Often times things are agreed upon at the start of a sessions and the terms change when a connection develops. A provider will sometimes become more relaxed and trusting, and allow other considerations to occur. Conversely, the situation can often go down hill when a provider doesn't offer doesn't offer services she previously agreed upon. I've experienced both scenarios many times.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
Personally, I would never force a provider to do something she's uncomfortable with, and if she's not comfortable with a certain service I will cease, even if it was something agreed upon that we would do. For instance – Greek. Some ladies suddenly experience pain, even though they've performed this service many times. If I feel that the provider has loosened up and is suddenly more involved in the session (doesn't happen often), then I will politley inquire or gently make a move to see if the services can expand. Sometimes it's yes, sometimes, no, but we can all tell when a woman is getting into. And this is the time a Hobbyist should take the opportunity to see if something more is available, but also respect boundaries if the answer is "No. ".
A lot of this comes down to creating a connection, which can be very difficult to do in such a short time. It helps to be polite, gentle and understanding. I believe it also comes down to how you treat and touch her. Most women like to be touched gently, softly, in a comforting way. They're often pounded by guys many times during the day, so when someone actually rubs their back, booty and the back of their thighs softly for a few minutes, it goes a long way in creating a desire in them to return the favor in some manner. However, many, if not most women in this profession are beyond our reach and cracking their emotional shell is an impossible task.
-
07-02-14 18:59 #97I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I could be in the minority, but I think no means no. In a lot of countries including Asia, guys can go around smacking their children and women. Maybe that's a better way to keep dem hoes in check, keep them from voicing an opinion, and to make sure they give em BB. The extra $20 can be used as a partial payment for the abortion, but what about all the anxiety the young ladies will have waiting for their next period. If they get something after being made to BB they're going to have a vendetta against someone. Why not me (men)?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying anything negative about anyone's actions, I wasn't there. Some reader might get the idea that they're personal gratification supersedes the safety concerns of their provider and no means go. And of course that shouldn't be acceptable.
-
07-02-14 13:57 #96Senior Member

Posts: 2085That's great. If there is any novices out there, that is the best method to get bareback. Just do it.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-14 21:21 #95Senior Member

Posts: 316BB in North Hollywood
I went to Oriental Therapy in NoHo and had BBFS with a gal named Vicki. She's around 40 yrs-old, a little big-boned, but not overweight. A cups, Bush, and a mellow personality. I asked her to strip and she did so without hesitation. She insisted on a condom, but once I finished DATY I just put it in and she didn't protest. She just asked that I cum outside, which I did. She had a nice touch, gently rubbing my back while in mish, a soft moan. It was 40 for the session plus 120 tip for the bb.
-
06-24-14 17:17 #94Senior Member

Posts: 2085I still regret I never saw Mona Lisa. Last I heard she was working out of the Extended Stay on Ventura in Woodland Hills. That is a little bit out of the way. By now if she is still providing bb she must be kinda used up. However, I did roll the dice and see Viet Kim again. I am not sure why--I guess because creampie is an option. Weird but before I penetrated her she put a condom on me. I was ok with that. Before this most recent visit I had already seen her 4 times and it was always BBFS. She didn't remember me so I guess I never made much of an impression. I was in and out in 23 minutes. This time there were a lot of people outside at The Westminster Motor Inn. Not sure how she gets away with working out of there.
Originally Posted by NiteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-14 12:28 #93Senior Member

Posts: 2085You can tell the ad was written by her husband, who probably laps up the cum when everybody has left. She certainly looks like a bareback pig.
Originally Posted by Tzx131
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-14 02:13 #92Senior Member

Posts: 36BB gangbang this Friday?
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/cla...hp?adid=693263
Got an email reply asking for my pic, number, and how many girls I'd like to bbf -- 1, 2, or 3. Price from $ to $$ 5.
Too good to be true? Scam or police trap? It's possible she's an utr sometime pro, but it also seems fishy.
Discuss amongst yourselves. If someone can confirm, I'd go.
-
06-10-14 12:45 #91Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mona Lisa
I tried for a little while to set up a meeting but it seems her work takes her to various motels throughout the state. She must be a hard worker.
-
06-06-14 15:57 #90Senior Member

Posts: 280Nice find. I may try her out. I've seen her posts all over the place, both on BP and CL before but never tried her out. I immediately recognized her with the pic where she's standing in front of the mirror with glasses.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-14 10:00 #89Senior Member

Posts: 2085Blondie for BBFS
Boy she looks like a nice value at $160. She doesn't give off that motel-based prostitute vibe at all. It's a shame she backed out on cip. That's not right. Anyway, congratulations.
-
06-05-14 19:36 #88Senior Member

Posts: 316Blondie for BBFS
Called up this blonde gal I found on Backpage. I inquired about BBFS for the half hour and she asked for 175. I countered with 160 and she agreed to that. I further sent a text telling her I'm interested in CIP and she said "Okay. " She was working out of a sleazy, but private motel on Ventura Blvd in Studio City. But she was freshly bathed and had this sweet California-girl look. She's about 5'6" a cups, curvy body, sweet demeanor. She offered bbj, daty, BBFS, a few positions and she mildly gets into it without gentle moans while her hands roam across your back. No kissing.
Once I entered her she asked that I remember to pull out. I reminded her of my text, but she said she never got it, even though she replied to it. I was having a good time so I didn't push it. She told me she's moving to a new place, just didn't know where she was going. Mentioned something about losing her I'd. Anyway, here is her had.
http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...al-23/41703835
-
05-30-14 06:12
Senior Member
- Reason
- Triple Posted on Accident
-
05-30-14 05:00 #87Senior Member

Posts: 363It's funny how her Ad says:
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
"My health and safety as well as that of my friends, always takes priority. Good hygiene and safe practices are mandatory. ".
I guess anything is negotiable for the right price and enough desperation.
-
05-30-14 04:54 #86Senior Member

Posts: 363It's funny how her Ad says:
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
"My health and safety as well as that of my friends, always takes priority. Good hygiene and safe practices are mandatory. ".
I guess anything is negotiable for the right price and enough desperation.












Reply With Quote





