Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12416
    Sorry about my last report G.

  2. #12415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    United Spa

    I went here the other day after hearing reports of a youthful masseuse here. Long story short I pulled mama-san that I play at around 45-50 years old. The massage was quite good and practicing my Korean with her was entertaining, so much so that the young masseuse was buzzing around the curtain and even peeking in. I impressed mama-san too much as a result though and I fear she wants to keep me for herself. I would repeat if I someone knew the younger MT's name, that way I could make an appointment for her. Otherwise will not repeat good massage but I can get a good massage from younger MTs.

  3. #12414

    WTF. Is this code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05. Said she had to pick up her kids from.

    The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave there was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.

    She did it was a young kind of chunky. It the chunky guy one of us?
    See'mom Gopher, try to let us not in the code world know WTF that's supposed to mean!

  4. #12413
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437
    Quote Originally Posted by BendIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.
    I meant to add that I first met her at Senina in Chinatown, a few years ago. I didn't type 'see', I typed the letter that sounds like that, and is a bra cup size. I don't know why the forum won't let me type that letter. Maybe it thinks I'm using text-speak.

  5. #12412
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437

    Moon Spa Chinatown

    Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.

  6. #12411

    Belmont and California

    Any info? Called earlier today and got no answer.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...atina/15292454

  7. #12410

    Yep she was quite busy today.

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    I wold agree with Franky. Her skills are quite good. Things went according to plan.
    She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05. Said she had to pick up her kids from.

    The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave there was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.

    She did it was a young kind of chunky. It the chunky guy one of us?

  8. #12409

    AMPs

    I am new to AMPs, but had 2 out of 2 happy experiences thanks in part to this board, so thanks. I give a thumbs up to Gunnison and Mercy mag mile. Gunnison actually was one of the best massages I have had. The Mercy massage was not bad, the lady was perhaps a little friendlier but not as skilled.

    Would people say there was a consensus on what to tip?

  9. #12408

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748
    I wold agree with Franky. Her skills are quite good. Things went according to plan.

  10. #12407

    Any one tried this girl?

    http://illinois.backpage.com/Therape...go-80/12729300

    Google gives me nothing that I found.

  11. #12406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    I went there and only saw an old mamasan! Decided never to go again, maybe Ill rethink that. FS, what were the damages?
    The mamsan here is HOT. She's the old mamasan from Yun. Big big ole titties! Dmg FS a see note. Sometimes you get free 4 hand fun. Its a great place. The new girl cindy wants 1. 20 whatever.

  12. #12405

    Nuru advice

    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.
    I had a true nuru massage once last year (not in Chicago).

    My advice is if you are seeking nuru, look for a provider that uses oil rather than the true nuru gel. Although crazy slippery, the nuru gel is water based. Even if its been warmed considerably, it has a fast cooling effect on your body. And that's even with a providers body on yours. In short, I really didn't find it all that pleasant an experience as I was just too cold.

    I've had nuru like experiences with oil and find it way more enjoyable.

  13. #12404

    Ask forJessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748
    Ask forJessica? Yes Thanks Frank Check you Email.

  14. #12403
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time.
    Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.

  15. #12402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.

    Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.
    There are a couple of recent reviews posted in the Mt Prospect board for anyone who might be interested. This place sounds good, but it's way too far for me. Please keep sharing intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape