Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 40016
-
06-26-14 13:52 #12416Senior Member

Posts: 667Sorry about my last report G.
-
06-25-14 23:40 #12415Senior Member

Posts: 107United Spa
I went here the other day after hearing reports of a youthful masseuse here. Long story short I pulled mama-san that I play at around 45-50 years old. The massage was quite good and practicing my Korean with her was entertaining, so much so that the young masseuse was buzzing around the curtain and even peeking in. I impressed mama-san too much as a result though and I fear she wants to keep me for herself. I would repeat if I someone knew the younger MT's name, that way I could make an appointment for her. Otherwise will not repeat good massage but I can get a good massage from younger MTs.
-
06-25-14 20:58 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 377WTF. Is this code?
See'mom Gopher, try to let us not in the code world know WTF that's supposed to mean!
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-14 18:15 #12413Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 437I meant to add that I first met her at Senina in Chinatown, a few years ago. I didn't type 'see', I typed the letter that sounds like that, and is a bra cup size. I don't know why the forum won't let me type that letter. Maybe it thinks I'm using text-speak.
Originally Posted by BendIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-14 14:37 #12412Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 437Moon Spa Chinatown
Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.
-
06-25-14 01:47 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 69Belmont and California
Any info? Called earlier today and got no answer.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...atina/15292454
-
06-25-14 00:01 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 667Yep she was quite busy today.
She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05. Said she had to pick up her kids from.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]
The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave there was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.
She did it was a young kind of chunky. It the chunky guy one of us?
-
06-24-14 18:49 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 59AMPs
I am new to AMPs, but had 2 out of 2 happy experiences thanks in part to this board, so thanks. I give a thumbs up to Gunnison and Mercy mag mile. Gunnison actually was one of the best massages I have had. The Mercy massage was not bad, the lady was perhaps a little friendlier but not as skilled.
Would people say there was a consensus on what to tip?
-
06-24-14 16:09 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 326Jessica
I wold agree with Franky. Her skills are quite good. Things went according to plan.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 15:43 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 106Any one tried this girl?
http://illinois.backpage.com/Therape...go-80/12729300
Google gives me nothing that I found.
-
06-24-14 09:23 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 675The mamsan here is HOT. She's the old mamasan from Yun. Big big ole titties! Dmg FS a see note. Sometimes you get free 4 hand fun. Its a great place. The new girl cindy wants 1. 20 whatever.
Originally Posted by Lurker02
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 07:13 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 92Nuru advice
I had a true nuru massage once last year (not in Chicago).
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
My advice is if you are seeking nuru, look for a provider that uses oil rather than the true nuru gel. Although crazy slippery, the nuru gel is water based. Even if its been warmed considerably, it has a fast cooling effect on your body. And that's even with a providers body on yours. In short, I really didn't find it all that pleasant an experience as I was just too cold.
I've had nuru like experiences with oil and find it way more enjoyable.
-
06-23-14 23:29 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 667Ask forJessica?
Ask forJessica? Yes Thanks Frank Check you Email.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 21:50 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 465Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 14:44 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 1713There are a couple of recent reviews posted in the Mt Prospect board for anyone who might be interested. This place sounds good, but it's way too far for me. Please keep sharing intel.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





