Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12405

    Nuru advice

    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.
    I had a true nuru massage once last year (not in Chicago).

    My advice is if you are seeking nuru, look for a provider that uses oil rather than the true nuru gel. Although crazy slippery, the nuru gel is water based. Even if its been warmed considerably, it has a fast cooling effect on your body. And that's even with a providers body on yours. In short, I really didn't find it all that pleasant an experience as I was just too cold.

    I've had nuru like experiences with oil and find it way more enjoyable.

  2. #12404

    Ask forJessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748
    Ask forJessica? Yes Thanks Frank Check you Email.

  3. #12403
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time.
    Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.

  4. #12402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.

    Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.
    There are a couple of recent reviews posted in the Mt Prospect board for anyone who might be interested. This place sounds good, but it's way too far for me. Please keep sharing intel.

  5. #12401
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.

    Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.
    I went there and only saw an old mamasan! Decided never to go again, maybe Ill rethink that. FS, what were the damages?

  6. #12400

    Spa lux

    Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.

    Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.

  7. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Major upsell for very little uninspired service. I left after 15 minutes without leaving a tip.

    I would NOT repeat.
    I do give them credit for one thing though. They actually SHOWED the photo of the actual shack in the ad.

    Who says there's no truth in advertising? .

  8. #12398
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246
    Major upsell for very little uninspired service. I left after 15 minutes without leaving a tip.

    I would NOT repeat.

  9. #12397

    Thanks Truthfull

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Biggest jack shack around!
    Thanks so much.

  10. #12396
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Franky:

    Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?

    Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.
    A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748

  11. #12395

    Are you kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246
    Biggest jack shack around!

  12. #12394

    Hot chick- Any one know anything?

    Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246

  13. #12393

    Irving Park

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

    I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.

    Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.

    And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

    And her English is not bad at all.

    Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.

    I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

    She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".

    I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.

    Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.

    If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.
    Thanks Franky:

    Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?

    Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.

  14. #12392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Hmm.

    I wonder if that is the same Jessica from 31st if so nothing else will be on the menu. She was a good masseuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

    I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.

    Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.

    And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

    And her English is not bad at all.

    Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.

    I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

    She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".

    I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.

    Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.

    If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.

  15. #12391
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    As I reported before, Ace Spa in Downers Grove would probably close and it has.

    I was in the area today and noticed all the lights out and the door was locked. The "open" sign was off and some of the window accessories had been taken down. It's clear they are moving out. You can read my other posts if you want to know the reasons why.

    If you are in the area there is another spa about 2 miles East of Ace on Ogden in Westmont called Garden Spa. I have been there several times and each time was rushed with older girls but got the standard union scale finish. I would NOT repeat.

    Just wanted everyone to know in case they were thinking of heading out there.

    AJ.
    I had same experience at Garden spa as well. I ahave also been to Maple spa at Lisle and had similar experience too. When Laura was in Maple spa it was very good. But lately too much drama and talking about the tip too often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape