Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,616 to 27,630 of 40020
-
06-24-14 07:13 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 92Nuru advice
I had a true nuru massage once last year (not in Chicago).
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
My advice is if you are seeking nuru, look for a provider that uses oil rather than the true nuru gel. Although crazy slippery, the nuru gel is water based. Even if its been warmed considerably, it has a fast cooling effect on your body. And that's even with a providers body on yours. In short, I really didn't find it all that pleasant an experience as I was just too cold.
I've had nuru like experiences with oil and find it way more enjoyable.
-
06-23-14 23:29 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 667Ask forJessica?
Ask forJessica? Yes Thanks Frank Check you Email.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 21:50 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 465Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 14:44 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 1713There are a couple of recent reviews posted in the Mt Prospect board for anyone who might be interested. This place sounds good, but it's way too far for me. Please keep sharing intel.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 13:59 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 251I went there and only saw an old mamasan! Decided never to go again, maybe Ill rethink that. FS, what were the damages?
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 12:41 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 675Spa lux
Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.
Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.
-
06-23-14 12:25 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 107I do give them credit for one thing though. They actually SHOWED the photo of the actual shack in the ad.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
Who says there's no truth in advertising?
.
-
06-23-14 11:52 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 653Major upsell for very little uninspired service. I left after 15 minutes without leaving a tip.
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
I would NOT repeat.
-
06-23-14 11:49 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 183Thanks Truthfull
Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 11:46 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 223A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748
-
06-22-14 22:55 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 788Are you kidding?
Biggest jack shack around!
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-14 22:48 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 183Hot chick- Any one know anything?
Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246
-
06-22-14 22:23 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 667Irving Park
Thanks Franky:
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?
Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.
-
06-22-14 20:59 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 107Hmm.
I wonder if that is the same Jessica from 31st if so nothing else will be on the menu. She was a good masseuse.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 22:37 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 109I had same experience at Garden spa as well. I ahave also been to Maple spa at Lisle and had similar experience too. When Laura was in Maple spa it was very good. But lately too much drama and talking about the tip too often.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





