Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Just Trying To Help Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wrong.

    The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.

    Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?
    All I was doing is trying to help the guy out. You're right, I stay away from AMPs and Asian Escorts.

  2. #12366

    Not worth a car?

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, hopefully not because she is not worth a car!
    I new a gal at Acupuncture Center on Archer. She told her customer, a regular by the way.
    She told me mainly he just Liked to talk. She said she would like Honda car, Told him she could afford around 200. A month.
    He took her out. Went to a Honda dealer told the salesmen she could only pay 200. A month. He paid 4500. Down. To make her payment 200.
    That was that. He never ask for a dime back. She left there a few mouth later.

  3. #12365
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.
    Wrong.

    The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.

    Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?

  4. #12364
    2 recent trips. New place east of chinatown on cmak. Left with more than a smile given. A little pricey tho.

    Also sunny in o. P. , terrible attitudes, won't be back. Only self serve.

  5. #12363

    My old frield Tony with the rose's. China Spa Massage

    My old friend Tony. Use to hang around a China Spa Massage on Archer.

    A mutual Frield of ours. Ask me where and how you have been. PM me.

  6. #12362
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.
    Lately, the suburban scene is more promising. The city is hit or miss due to recent LE activity. Belmont / Lincoln might still be a solid bet. Or try the one near Elston / Lawrence.

  7. #12361
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.
    Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.

  8. #12360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Qing Massage.

    Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.

  9. #12359

    Qing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Western & Wabansia.
    Is about 4 blocks north of Wabansia on the west side of Western if heading north from North Ave.

  10. #12358

    Zip

    I drove around there did 3 laps saw mo parlor.

  11. #12357
    Western & Wabansia.

  12. #12356

    Any recommendations

    I'm growing tired of the SW scene I'm thinking of starting up on the massage parlors but I don't want to go to one and just end up with a massage and come out with a blue set, any fellow hobbyist know some places near north west side (just mention streets its all I need).

  13. #12355

    Make no sense

    Notice lot. Of places now give somewhat decent massage but no ts no touching a slight tease here and there but it's all self-service. I like the ts so found one SW burbs anyhow great looking girl made me service self as I was grabbed but then in ts washed up down a great deal to get me going again then stopped. She refused then without anything from playing with me happen to anybody else?

  14. #12354
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Quoting myself here.

    Didn't have to much free time, searched a few places on my phone went to the 2 closest but they seemed to be legit massage places.

    With wide open areas / partitions with a mix of woman and men customers waiting.

    So I simply headed back home and do old reliable on Gunnison this evening maybe, besides being near me.

    I know I'm new here but what I am looking for is clean safe AMP with FS but without the crazy prices. Pm me please if any advice.

    I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.
    FS without the crazy prices? Isn't that what we are all looking for? If you do find it though I would be careful where you post it because once the word gets out the line of guys waiting to get in will extend down the street and around the corner. Sometimes PM's are the best way to convey specific info.

    Another thought might be to become a regular with a specific girl or 2 and later ask for her number. Several of us on here have met girls outside of the AMP for whatever reason and speaking only for myself, I have had dinner with them and spent the night with them and there was no charge for anything, except for the dinner. I don't know if that option works for you, it's just a thought.

    Good luck.

  15. #12353

    RE: Crazy Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Quoting myself here.

    Didn't have to much free time, searched a few places on my phone went to the 2 closest but they seemed to be legit massage places.

    With wide open areas / partitions with a mix of woman and men customers waiting.

    So I simply headed back home and do old reliable on Gunnison this evening maybe, besides being near me.

    I know I'm new here but what I am looking for is clean safe AMP with FS but without the crazy prices. Pm me please if any advice.

    I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.
    Hey Franky. I don't know what your price point is, but I am thinking that if in all total it costs around the independent BP prices, then you are getting the fair market value and anything less is a bonus for you. Heck, they have a front to try and maintain. Everyone has their own preferences here. While we are on the subject, why don't you look at BP and search for Asians, as they usually as a rule don't post alone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape