Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,676 to 27,690 of 40027
-
06-07-14 17:13 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 223I think I would agree with you.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
The one I frequent plenty on Gunnison I always arrive 1 1/2 hours before closing. I do that on purpose bcs sometimes I hit a longer.
Massage period for the price of an hour.
They are always cooking inside, sometimes it smells good sometimes not LOL.
-
06-07-14 17:07 #12351Senior Member

Posts: 223Quoting myself here.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
Didn't have to much free time, searched a few places on my phone went to the 2 closest but they seemed to be legit massage places.
With wide open areas / partitions with a mix of woman and men customers waiting.
So I simply headed back home and do old reliable on Gunnison this evening maybe, besides being near me.
I know I'm new here but what I am looking for is clean safe AMP with FS but without the crazy prices. Pm me please if any advice.
I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.
-
06-06-14 19:17 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 223Need a massage place in Frankfort area
New guy here from the far northwest side.
I usually frequent the one on Gunnison, but its getting boring.
I have tried the one on 64 near Ashland but they demand money in the middle of massage for HE kind of odd if you ask me.
I will be in Frankfort in the morning. Anybody know of any good places there and yes I prefer Asian.
-
06-05-14 19:53 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 653Some of the AMP girls actually live in the spa almost full time. After they close they either sleep on a massage table or have another room with a bed and some of their things. If you get to know some as a regular customer ask if they will accomodate you after hours. I always offered an extra $20 on top of the house fee for an "after hours" massage and never had a problem the 3-4 times I asked. BUT, this was with a regular who knew me for some time.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
06-05-14 08:56 #12348Senior Member

Posts: 675Mossa massage wheeling
Mmaforever.
Mossa spa in Wheeling.
Guys I'm hoping for some help here.
I checked this place out yesterday its a nail, massage parlor. The room was full walls, big massage bed, and dark. The two mts were young and very very cute and sexy. I drew sunni. This was the hands down best swedish massage I've ever had. I was naked no drape, she flirted a little and felt around a bit. I rubbed her leg some and told her how beautiful she was but I didn't leave happy. The hr massage became 90 minutes of heaven. Almost fell asleep. Her skills are impeccable. I think in time this could become an amazing utr place. Any trusted seniors willing to help find out? Hr massage was only 50 bucks!
228 mchenry road.
Wheeling illinois. Add is on CL under theur massage search wheeling. Anyone interested lets keep it to pm's.
Sorry I posted this here and gurnee area since I'm not sure where Wheeling fits LOL.
-
06-05-14 07:07 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 92After hours
I don't know of any places that have normal biz hours later than that. However, I've had appointments at places both before and after normal biz hours with providers that I've had good relationships with.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
If you have a regular or two, ask them if they'd be willing to work after hours for you. As long as you aren't looking for crazy times, you'll be surprised.
-
06-04-14 22:49 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 88Good Latina Mp's
Anyone have any info on a good Latina MP? Also any info on this one?
http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...icago-il-19071#review-133554.
You can PM. Thanks.
-
06-04-14 22:38 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 936After 10 pm
Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.
-
06-04-14 21:20 #12344Senior Member

Posts: 231Went to New Hope Massage 2 weeks ago. Had a nice time and left happy. Masseuse was "Linda" I believe. Met Michelle (the Mamasan?) and she was a cutie. Will check her out next time. This was my second visit. PM if you want details, although it's just basic standard stuff.
-
06-04-14 19:04 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 308Mercy
I went to the one on Michigan Ave based on your recommendation. Thank you!
Originally Posted by NormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-14 17:44 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 307+1. I agree.
Originally Posted by Tripps
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-14 01:12 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 3481Knowing The Language.
Although knowing some of the language could be advantageous to a degree, it would take me forever to learn the basics.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-14 18:40 #12340Regular Member

Posts: 15Has anyone seen nivea recently? ?
The one on the skinny one that is Puerto rican and works with lisa on northside? Http: peoria. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / classifieds / EnlargeImage? Oid=20082492&image=21927654.312. 343.4894. = 773.510. 8545. T / s.
-
06-02-14 18:05 #12339Senior Member

Posts: 92I'm beginning to think this place is getting too much press. Just my two cents but we may want to agree to share info on this place via pm only.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Stories remind me of the old Singapore.
-
06-02-14 16:08 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 1255Variety is the spice of life
Each ethnicity seems to be a little different, I hate to admit. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Russians, Ukrainians, Latinas (Mexicans). And amazingly they all seem to have their own boundaries as we can all attest. Koreans and Russians seem to be ok with oral, but would not dream of kissing, but Chinese are the opposite, it seems. From my generation (Vietnam) I know many guys that just have block when it comes to Asians. Myself, I like the petite girls, and Chinese was easier to learn the Russian, Korean. Japanese, etc. But knowing some language is a big advantage.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





