Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,661 to 27,675 of 40027
-
06-13-14 15:05 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 3481Just Trying To Help Out.
All I was doing is trying to help the guy out. You're right, I stay away from AMPs and Asian Escorts.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-14 15:02 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 667Not worth a car?
I new a gal at Acupuncture Center on Archer. She told her customer, a regular by the way.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
She told me mainly he just Liked to talk. She said she would like Honda car, Told him she could afford around 200. A month.
He took her out. Went to a Honda dealer told the salesmen she could only pay 200. A month. He paid 4500. Down. To make her payment 200.
That was that. He never ask for a dime back. She left there a few mouth later.
-
06-13-14 12:34 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 151Wrong.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.
Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?
-
06-13-14 12:31 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 982 recent trips. New place east of chinatown on cmak. Left with more than a smile given. A little pricey tho.
Also sunny in o. P. , terrible attitudes, won't be back. Only self serve.
-
06-13-14 11:24 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 667My old frield Tony with the rose's. China Spa Massage
My old friend Tony. Use to hang around a China Spa Massage on Archer.
A mutual Frield of ours. Ask me where and how you have been. PM me.
-
06-12-14 22:45 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 307Lately, the suburban scene is more promising. The city is hit or miss due to recent LE activity. Belmont / Lincoln might still be a solid bet. Or try the one near Elston / Lawrence.
Originally Posted by Westside10
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-14 21:55 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-14 15:33 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 3481Qing Massage.
Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.
-
06-12-14 15:27 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 303Qing Massage
Is about 4 blocks north of Wabansia on the west side of Western if heading north from North Ave.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-14 12:55 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 88Zip
I drove around there did 3 laps saw mo parlor.
-
06-12-14 11:44 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 151Western & Wabansia.
-
06-11-14 10:22 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 88Any recommendations
I'm growing tired of the SW scene I'm thinking of starting up on the massage parlors but I don't want to go to one and just end up with a massage and come out with a blue set, any fellow hobbyist know some places near north west side (just mention streets its all I need).
-
06-10-14 13:51 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 102Make no sense
Notice lot. Of places now give somewhat decent massage but no ts no touching a slight tease here and there but it's all self-service. I like the ts so found one SW burbs anyhow great looking girl made me service self as I was grabbed but then in ts washed up down a great deal to get me going again then stopped. She refused then without anything from playing with me happen to anybody else?
-
06-08-14 20:15 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 653FS without the crazy prices? Isn't that what we are all looking for? If you do find it though I would be careful where you post it because once the word gets out the line of guys waiting to get in will extend down the street and around the corner. Sometimes PM's are the best way to convey specific info.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
Another thought might be to become a regular with a specific girl or 2 and later ask for her number. Several of us on here have met girls outside of the AMP for whatever reason and speaking only for myself, I have had dinner with them and spent the night with them and there was no charge for anything, except for the dinner. I don't know if that option works for you, it's just a thought.
Good luck.
-
06-07-14 21:40 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 632RE: Crazy Prices
Hey Franky. I don't know what your price point is, but I am thinking that if in all total it costs around the independent BP prices, then you are getting the fair market value and anything less is a bonus for you. Heck, they have a front to try and maintain. Everyone has their own preferences here. While we are on the subject, why don't you look at BP and search for Asians, as they usually as a rule don't post alone.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






