Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6843

    New Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    JP,

    Not a lot of information on Elsie, just the review on the ER site and a little in the link below. One thing is that at the TER site, the reviewer wrote another review the same day so it does look legit and not a White Knight. Hope this helps...

    http://www.escortexam.com/pdg1d9fc

  2. #6842

    You have good tastes Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmynBankz  [View Original Post]
    Your vote is very much appreciated... You're the best babe!
    Karmyn Blake, and you have three awesome asses tight and framing a piece of heaven Definitely three fine backsides that any man would stand in line to tap or hit the slice of heaven in between. Great post!

  3. #6841

    Well thank you sexy mama!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.
    Your vote is very much appreciated... You're the best babe!

  4. #6840
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #6839
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 126

    Hey

    Hi there.

    I've been on vacation and I'm back now I hope we can set a date I'm extra wet after being gone with out any LOL.

    Xoxox call me or pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  6. #6838

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Attachment 321019
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  7. #6837

    New provider info

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    New, young provider posting on Eros and TER. Could only find 1 review. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ci...io_escorts.htm
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	321019

  8. #6836

    I vote Karmyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.

  9. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    There you go. Let me know how it goes.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ty-25/18146278

  10. #6834

    I see a big Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha after my shoulder is healed I am so game but we have to include Amber too for the Sweetness The 3 S's. I like it.
    Oh my I can't wait for this I am all in. Please sign me up. The 3 S's together men sign up now for the duo and trio of your life time!

  11. #6833

    Sexylexi69

    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  12. #6832

    big butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    I'm pretty sure if you take a look on back page or look on our thread that says posted by escorts, you should run into exactly what you're looking for. Karmyn Banks for example or Sinful Dreams or Kimberly to name a few.

  13. #6831

    3 handed hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    It has been awhile since I did that but, hey I like new things. Nday can you say Strap-on anybody? Something I have never done so I pray I lose LOL. Boy oh boy I am getting soaked just thinking about it over here!!

    I love this hobby.

    The Stormster.

  14. #6830

    Hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    I'm blowing a whistle under them. Giving me body holds while on the mat. I think wrestling two dolls at a time is fair. That's what I'm thinking.

  15. #6829

    Biggest bubble butt in the area

    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape