Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9010

    Tame me tuesday

    Hey hot stuff, you looking for some fun today mmm me too! Cum on by and let me make your dream a reality. I absolutely love the taste of a man so please cum give me what I crave. I love I mean love oral giving and receiving. I'm very open minded and willing to try just about anything from mild to wild I do not offer BBFS so please stop asking eww. I been thinking a lot about trying Greek so maybe today's the day I got lube so maybe one of you can be my first of course the rate for Greek will be a little more.

    Prices are as followed. 40 bbbjws mmm please let me taste you.

    60 hhr tell me just how you want it and I'll make it happen. 90 hr mmm let's work each other out for a fun filled full hour.

    * introducing Greek 90 a hhr * cum be my first trip to Greece!

    Safe non hotel in call just 2 min off Montana ave exit off 74 west very very easy to find. I offer a no hassle set up just call or text and cum its that easy. * 859-982-8166* remember it, write it down, take a picture of it you'd going to want to keep this # . Hurry up come give me what I crave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_1398540934091.jpg‎   PicsArt_1397691529353.jpg‎   IMG_20140405_105129.jpg‎   IMG_20140503_141706.jpg‎   IMG_20140503_141702.jpg‎  


  2. #9009

    Funtimes are waiting

    New girl EmmaLee has joined EE. Rydeer is back also. Pics of these ladies are on the website along with new pics of Melea and Juliette!!

    The lineup for Tuesday:

    Melea- 11 am to 10 pm. (Nky Incall or Outcall). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr (outcall may be more).

    Cat. 11 am to 6 pm. (Eastside) Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Jennavecia- 4 pm to late. Outcalls only. Rate 200 hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr (Outcall).

    Allison. 10 am to 10 pm. (Northern Cincy). Rates are 80/ hhr 130/ hr 200/90 min.

    Juliette. 11 am to 9 pm. (Nky). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Taylor. 12-9 pm. (Northern Cincy). Rates are 125/ hhr 200/ hr 275/90 min 350/2 hr.

    EmmaLee. Text. (Nky). Rates are 100/ hhr 150/ hr 225/90 min 275/2 hr.

    Rydeer. Off. (Nky). Rates are 80/ hhr 130/ hr 200/90 min.

    Melea.

    She is gorgeous 24 years old 5'4' 110 lbs 34 be breasts with great personality and Playboy looks! Cannot tell or feel she has been a provider for over a year! So tight.

    NON-hotel incall. Full GFE menu of DT, BBBJCIM, DATY, LFK, CFS, MPOP.

    Cat.

    Cat is 21 years old, 5'3' 105 lbs spinner, 34 be Breasts, tan complexion with blonde / pink hair. Very sweet and fun! Petite body and the perfect spinner if that's your style! Perfect blend of Naughty and Nice!

    True GFE and full menu of BBBJCIM, DATY, DFK, CFS, MPOPS is on the menu! Great personality, attitude and Reviews! She will be your ATF!

    Jennavecia.

    Jennevecia is rare fresh out of HS 19 year old with the skills of a seasoned provider 5'5' 120 lbs spinner body 32 be breasts. Light brown / dirty blonde hair. Green eyes. A few tasteful tats.

    She offers GFE with DFK. DATY. BBBJCIMWS. CFS. MPOPS. DT. New pics are on the website and I have a few face pics I can send. All fun and not a clock watcher. Loves to please!

    Allison.

    Allison is Nattigfe original name and she is 21 years old 5 foot 2 with brown hair blue eyes 120 lbs 36 see breasts. Has great reviews and is ATF for some of you as a Independent!

    She offers total GFE with DFK. DATY. BBBJCIMWS. CFS. MPOPS. DT. Her pics are on the website with new ones to come. True sweetheart that I am here to support and improve. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

    Juliette.

    Juliette is that midwestern lady that just loves to please. Perfect attitude with sweet personality who is lots of fun! She is 27 years old, 6 foot with brown hair and green eyes 140 lbs 36 see breasts. Clean disease and drug free.

    Her menu is full of all the fun! Total GFE with DFK (Loves to kiss), DATY, DT, BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Her pics are on the website with a few private ones to my closest friends! Available during the week. Day and Night!

    Taylor.

    Taylor is that High school hottie with the long legs you dreamed about everytime she walked by! She is 19 years old 5'8' blonde hair 120 lbs spinner body 32 be Breasts tasty daty and OMG did I say long sexy legs!

    Menu of all things cherished! Total GFE with DFK, yummy DATY, DT (loves getting it all way down), BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Not a clock watcher at all. Pics on the website and few more to my best friends!

    EmmaLee.

    EmmaLee is a fresh young 18 year old beauty that is ready to have some fun. She is 5'3' 110 lbs spinner body blonde hair 32 be Breasts with a delicious body for your pleasure.

    Menu of all the Classics! Total GFE with DFK, DATY, DT, BBBJCIMWS, CFS, MPOPS. Non rushed fun. Her pics are on the website. ENJOY my friends!

    Rydeer.

    Rydeer is Back after a hiatus to get somethings in her life together. She is grateful to be back and wants to show everyone her improvements. She is 5'3' 135 lbs Blonde hair 34 see Breasts!

    Total GFE with DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS, MPOPS. Willing to work hard to make sure you satisfied. Her pics are back on the site. Book her now.

    Contact Info.

    Call / text / email me on here or my website to book appts. Mention USA to get preferred rates! Thanks for seeing any EE lady!!

    859-409-4703 (text if you can) or www.eloquentevenings.escortfiles.com Or email me at eloquentevenings@yahoo.com.

  3. #9008

    Naked and Ready to Get Wet and Wild

    Gorgeous Gentlemen.

    I will be anything you want or need me to be. Are you wanting GFE or PSE? Thats me I love to listen to directions and love what I do.

    LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ cim / cof, MPOPS and all the other sexual fun foreplay options, even Greek.

    $40 BBBJ.

    $55 hhr.

    $95 hr.

    Extended and outcall dates available upon request.

    Pictures available via text or email.

    Call or Text.

    (513) 371-1709.

  4. #9007
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 137

    Madelynn 513-494-6559

    Hello gentlemen!

    I'm available regular hours again late morning until evening!

    I'm sorry for the short ad, I'm ready for bed!

    I give a great body rub and enthusiastic sessions!

    I won't rush, and I never upsell, and I have no "no" list!

    Duo's available also.

    Text is best 513-494-6559.

    I'm in Colerain area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  5. #9006
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 143

    My Juices are flowing

    Check out the best rates and service in town.

    This special is for all the nice guys I met and haven't yet. Soon I will not be taking new clients so hop on this special, the lowest prices I ever had.

    I am hot and wet and waiting for you to cum, Normal rates are 40 for blow and go, 60 half and 80 an hour 859-468-3675 I am minutes off I-75 in Cincinnati. I love giving my all my special friends attention and GFE. I love giving a nice wet sloppy BJ and have been told very good at it. I also have lots of great reviews and everybody that has seen me does cum back again for more. Everybody who has seen me while having my special loved the service!

    Overnights if I have seen you before are $350.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails susan3.jpg‎   susan2.jpg‎   susan side.jpg‎  

  6. #9005
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 126

    Cum play I'm wet for u!

    Sorry to all the guys that has had trouble reaching me I have been on vacation! Please give me another call and I'll make it up to you I'm back in one year than ever! It's Sexy Lexi! I love to please my men. If your looking for a mature women that knows how a man needs to be treated after a stressful day at work / home cum see me. A true lady of passion, with a taste of sexuality that is hard to replace. I take Direction well and love to be told what to do!

    Like fine wine I get taster with time. Don't let my age fool you I'm 33 and I got more energy then a teenage lover and I love to go till there is no more to cum out! Socum have all of this and I will have mr. Willy feeling like compressed air in a small box that is just about to EXPLODE! Don't hold it anymore! I"m in northern Cincinnati at a very clean and discreet in call.

    I am a very clean fresh girl that loves a dirty time. Please shower before our date. I love to take a clean man and make him dirty. Cum make your dreams cum true.

    Promise once you take a bite of me you will be begging for more. I will to leave you satisfied with a feeling you cannot ignore. Menu is full of all sorts of treats except trips to Greece! I aim for us both to be pleased. I am GFE.

    Date so much more memorizing! Book now! (812) 577-7367 I'll be waiting baby hh-75 h-130 Available early in the am till whenever I please. Also feel free to contact me on days I don't post!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  7. #9004
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 249

    Top-Notch GFE for YOUR Enjoyment!

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I am Amber, also known as Sinfully Sweet! I'll provide you with the sweetest GFE & fulfill your most sinful desires! I am a beautiful young woman standing 5'2" with curvaceous, thick build starting from my perky 38 DDDs to my voluptuous round dairy aire! I have a positive & pleasing attitude, along with intelligence & class.

    Come enjoy time with me which will always be well spent, & never wasted. I provide a clean, smoke-free, drug-free, atmosphere that is safe, convenient, & discreet.

    I take my time it setting the mood just right. I adjust the lighting, supply inviting smells, & put you at ease with relaxing music. I provide clean / fresh linens & towels for your personal use. Take your time freshening up before or after your visit with everything you could possibly need provided for your convenience. I put time & effort into my appearance, I am always freshly showered & dressed to impress!

    Available:

    Tuesday: 8 AM to 3 PM.

    Wednesday: 8 AM to 3 PM.

    Thursday: 8 AM to 7 PM.

    Friday: 9 PM to 5 PM.

    Incall ONLY in Northern Cincinnati.

    100/ hhr 150/ hr.

    You can contact me through pm, email at sinfullysweetamber@gmail.com, or call / text at 513-549-7401. If I miss your call, please feel free to leave me a message and I will return your call asap, and within an hr time frame, unless otherwise instructed.

    Proper screening is required. If you do not have references, or not comfortable giving screening info, we are unfortunately not a match. For fast convenient scheduling please be prepared with handle & two verifiable references.

    Xoxo,

    Amber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130826_230933.jpg‎   _DSC02441.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   20130514_142516.jpg‎   20130514_142656.jpg‎  


  8. #9003
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 227

    Up Early and Ready to Play Also Available all Day

    Hey guys,

    Its Kristy from the Middletown area. I'm up early and ready to play. Are you needing a stress relief on your way to work? Don't look no further I'm ready to relieve you from all your stress and build up and make you feel the way a man deserves to feel. I'm also available all day. Satisfaction guaranteed and I always aim to please. I'm hot wet and ready all that's missing is you.

    I'm 5'2 115 long brown hair and seductive hazel eyes 34 bee and eager to please.

    100% Independent, Clean, and Safe. Incall or Car Dates Only.

    513-473-6921 (Text Preferred but not Required).

    Pics available via text or email (Due to site not letting me upload pics from my phone).

    65 hhr 85 hr 40 be and g.

    Sorry no BB or Greek.

  9. #9002

    Your Perfect Chocolate Treat!! Young, Tight and Naughty

    Cum Experience Your Ultimate Ebony GFE Companion.

    Hello, I'm Karmyn and If you're craving the company of that intoxicating blend of sweet temptress girlfriend and personal porn star, you've made the right choice. Discover levels of ecstasy and intense pleasure that you've never experienced and that only a woman such as myself know how to deliver. I am warm, perky, compassionate and attentive. I will make you feel comfortable, spoiled and fulfilled like only the girlfriend of your dreams can. My excellent reviews are a testament to my dedication.

    I take utmost pride in my appearance, fitness, beauty, attitude and professionalism. Unlike your other experiences, you'll be pleasantly surprised when I show up looking even hotter than my pictures do. Explore my hourglass physique from my stunning face down to my supple breasts, luscious nipples, silky smooth skin and an irresistible voluptuous booty with curves to die for. I draw attention everywhere I go. Yes, you can have it all. I am very well traveled, classy and capable of enjoying conversations about all topics.

    My ideal clients are upscale, discerning gentlemen who are well mannered.

    I understand that we all have lives and I am very sensitive to your need for full discretion.

    Leave your pleasure in my very capable hands. Time spent with me is more than just a session.

    I'll leave you mesmerized and lusting for more!

    I would love to hear from you!

    513-692-1816 or Karmynbankz88@gmail.com.

    Visit My website at karmynbankz. escortbook.com.

    Members of USASG, Indys, NR, Eccie, Date-Check, and P411 are welcome for faster verification.

    Otherwise, A reference is required.

    Date-Check I'd# KB6651 F.

    P411 I'd# p138370.

    TER I'd# 250749.

    GFE Rates:

    •1/2 hr GFE $150.

    •1 hr GFE $200.

    •1.5 hr GFE $300.

    •2 hrs GFE $350.

    *Extended Engagements are available at $150/ hr per each additional hour.

    *A $50 travel fee is applied to Outcall sessions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karmynbanks_manringphoto-7441.jpg‎   karmynbanks_manringphoto-7297-2.jpg‎   karmynbanks_manringphoto-7394.jpg‎   karmynbanks_manringphoto-7340.jpg‎   karmynbanks_manringphoto-7422.jpg‎  

    karmynbanks_manringphoto-7512-3.jpg‎   photo 2.jpg‎  

  10. #9001
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 339

    Cum get what u desire! Sexy wet pink vixen dripping for u!

    Want a sexy vixen love daty just the thought of you tasting my soaking wet sweet treat between my thighs makes me tense with sensation overload! For a sexy fun dream with passionate DF LF kisses and a massage with the tender touch of a true GFE spinner cum see sassy! I'm in Northern Cincinnati! I have NO discretion cum one cum all. I'll hypnotize you with my luscious long Brunette hair, my petite body with hour glass hips and legs that you will love kissing! One look in my big browneyes and you will be tripping over your clothes right into my bed. I love to fulfill your fantasy being the innocent girl next door with a girl gone wild side! Google # for glowing reviews!

    Menu: Always full of the best experiences and open minded! Role-playing light BDSM vanilla.

    Expectations: your ATF, discreet, disease & drug free clean environment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make our date better I love to please! Guarantee you my full attention<3.

    Note to you: please have 2 references in / out of area. NO explicit questions, Please give me 30 min to respond 100/ HHR*150/ H EROTIC NURU /180*CFS multi hour JACUZZI avail BDSM H / HH rates Nonnegotiable (513) 373-0963 email sassy.silky@yahoo.com http://sasssexy.callgirlfiles.com/....................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  


  11. #9000

    I wanna be touched

    I'm exactly what you need and what you have been lacking.

    I have excellent powrs of persuassion and honestly who can resisit a pregnant sex phene begging to be touched.

    I play early and even later and as reviews have stated I am in full bloom.

    I have a hunger that surpasses food and I'm sure somebody can urge my hunger.

    So give me a call or text 513-703-6937.

    Half hr 75.

    Full hour 120.

    Available all hours for your delight and desire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Silk_27.jpg‎   baby bump.jpg‎   Silk_30.jpg‎   Silk_29.jpg‎   Silk_21.jpg‎  

    Silk_20.jpg‎   Silk_17.jpg‎  

  12. #8999
    Charming Blake (35) Northern Kentucky Sunday until 11/ Monday 11 -10 pm.

    Blake (35) Is Happily Showing Appreciation. 513*264*6864 KY / Special Rate's!!

    Gentlemen, familiar faces and new, I am continuing my special rates for the remainder of May. I do appreciate you, and I enjoy my time spent with you. You're welcome to contact me via voice, text, and pm. (only pm if absolute necessary). My location is in Northern Kentucky, always clean, discrete, and safe. My availability for Tuesday is as follows; 10 a.m (earlier time upon request) until 11 p.m (later time upon request).

    Please keep in mind, I am always aiming to be "better", I am open to suggestion's, and I like trying new things.

    Blake stands 5"5, and weighs a healthy 125 pounds. I take great pride in my physical appearance, and my healthy lifestyle, which in return, leaves me with a lean, toned, plus, FULL OF ENERGY body.

    My ambition is to give you an intimate experience including a sensual massage, (before or after). P.S. Shower's are included.

    With me, your time is hassle-free, no hidden-fee's, and always a clean enviornment.

    Organize a time for you and I. Again, my contact number is 513*264*6864.

    Hugs, Charming Blake (35).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Edited_Image2flicka_2014_5_19_4_49_29.jpg‎   fotor_(3).jpg‎   WP_20140517_012.jpg‎   WP_20140517_011.jpg‎   WP_20140517_015.jpg‎  

    fotor_fotor_photo7(1).jpg‎   fotor_fotor_.jpg‎   2014-05-04 15.36.17.jpg‎   2014-05-04 15.37.04.jpg‎  

  13. #8998
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 459

    Best BJ in town

    Cum see me today 60 Half 110 Hour today.

    Check out my GFE today and been told by many I give the best BBBJCIM in town.

    I am ready to have some fun and you will be glad you called me, I promise. The best GFE you ever had.

    Everything is on the menu, except traveling to Greece, with GFE being my specialty!

    Cum See Me Today or Tomorrow and with many great reviews on here and Naughty Reviews!

    Been rated to be one of the top providers when it comes to BBBJCIM. Cum see why.

    Guys let me make it plain and simple CUM See Me Now! Been told many times I have a great ass. I also have an airplane landing strip for your convenience to guide.

    You to some of the best DATY in the city. LOL. 513-761-4479.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails use standing.jpg‎   teady bear.jpg‎   lowres smile.jpg‎   103.jpg‎  

  14. #8997
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 143

    Cum have some sweet honey

    Check out the best rates and service in town.

    This special is for all the nice guys I met and haven't yet. Soon I will not be taking new clients so hop on this special, the lowest prices I ever had.

    I am hot and wet and waiting for you to cum, Normal rates are 40 for blow and go, 60 half and 80 an hour 859-468-3675 I am minutes off I-75 in Cincinnati. I love giving my all my special friends attention and GFE. I love giving a nice wet sloppy BJ and have been told very good at it. I also have lots of great reviews and everybody that has seen me does cum back again for more. Everybody who has seen me while having my special loved the service!

    Overnights if I have seen you before are $350.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails susan4.jpg‎   susan2.jpg‎   susan1.jpg‎   susan side.jpg‎  

  15. #8996

    Available today and tonight

    Let's get together today! Or another time this week. I'm available from the time I wake up until late at night when I go to sleep. Just come over to my private incall in Northside, or I can travel to you if it isn't too far from me. To book an appointment with me just text me at 513-338-9841. I hope to hear from you soon!

    Donations: 80 hhr and 130 hr, or b and g 60.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0042.jpg‎   IMG_0037.jpg‎   IMG_0031.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape