Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6649

    Too bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    JP,

    Not a lot of information on Elsie, just the review on the ER site and a little in the link below. One thing is that at the TER site, the reviewer wrote another review the same day so it does look legit and not a White Knight. Hope this helps...

    http://www.escortexam.com/pdg1d9fc
    She's outcall only. She looks tantalizing and she's a blonde which, I've seldom been with. Maybe if she's got a safe in-call some time I'd give her a try on for size...

    Luv.

  2. #6648

    Two at once

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Karmyn Blake, and you have three awesome asses tight and framing a piece of heaven Definitely three fine backsides that any man would stand in line to tap or hit the slice of heaven in between. Great post!
    One head sees and the other head feels. Love the hobby.

  3. #6647

    New Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    JP,

    Not a lot of information on Elsie, just the review on the ER site and a little in the link below. One thing is that at the TER site, the reviewer wrote another review the same day so it does look legit and not a White Knight. Hope this helps...

    http://www.escortexam.com/pdg1d9fc

  4. #6646

    You have good tastes Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmynBankz  [View Original Post]
    Your vote is very much appreciated... You're the best babe!
    Karmyn Blake, and you have three awesome asses tight and framing a piece of heaven Definitely three fine backsides that any man would stand in line to tap or hit the slice of heaven in between. Great post!

  5. #6645

    Well thank you sexy mama!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.
    Your vote is very much appreciated... You're the best babe!

  6. #6644
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #6643
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 126

    Hey

    Hi there.

    I've been on vacation and I'm back now I hope we can set a date I'm extra wet after being gone with out any LOL.

    Xoxox call me or pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  8. #6642

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Attachment 321019
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  9. #6641

    New provider info

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    New, young provider posting on Eros and TER. Could only find 1 review. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ci...io_escorts.htm
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	321019

  10. #6640

    I vote Karmyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.

  11. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    There you go. Let me know how it goes.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ty-25/18146278

  12. #6638

    I see a big Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha after my shoulder is healed I am so game but we have to include Amber too for the Sweetness The 3 S's. I like it.
    Oh my I can't wait for this I am all in. Please sign me up. The 3 S's together men sign up now for the duo and trio of your life time!

  13. #6637

    Sexylexi69

    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  14. #6636

    big butt

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    I'm pretty sure if you take a look on back page or look on our thread that says posted by escorts, you should run into exactly what you're looking for. Karmyn Banks for example or Sinful Dreams or Kimberly to name a few.

  15. #6635

    3 handed hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm imagining Stormy and Sinful in a 1 on 1 wrestling match with both girls covered with NURU gel to add to the spice of the match. I wonder what the winner would be doing to the loser. Comments?
    It has been awhile since I did that but, hey I like new things. Nday can you say Strap-on anybody? Something I have never done so I pray I lose LOL. Boy oh boy I am getting soaked just thinking about it over here!!

    I love this hobby.

    The Stormster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape