Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6848

    Best Duo

    Alright guys I'm going to try my first duo and wanted to get everyone's input on who they like best. I've spent countless hours searching and checking reviews but thought I'd check with the group before I pulled the trigger. So far I like the looks of Sasha and Cupcake.

  2. #6847

    doubleddelight

    Thought I'd TOFFT and try her out for a review. Easy setup, but that's as far as it got. The 10 am time must have been too early, so she was a no show and never called to explain. What a shame, I was really looking forward to those tits. I ended up with Cassidy (they're friends) and had a nice time. Flexible style and reasonable price. I probably won't repeat with Cassidy but ONLY due to the distance. I doubt that doubledd will be around very long.

  3. #6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    JP,

    Not a lot of information on Elsie, just the review on the ER site and a little in the link below. One thing is that at the TER site, the reviewer wrote another review the same day so it does look legit and not a White Knight. Hope this helps...

    http://www.escortexam.com/pdg1d9fc

    I noticed her ad and thought about it, but she stipulates "Outcall Only" which I don't do, even when I'm traveling. The reviewer on the TER site has a lot of reviews, so I don't doubt whether she is legit? His reviews tend to be novellas, so here is the condensed version. She's GFE, damage is 3.0, He said she is the girl in the pics and her body type is athletic. He gave her an 8 for looks. She lists her stats as 5'7", 130 lbs. The girl in the photo looks thinner than that to me.


    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ohio_escorts.htm

  4. #6845

    Too bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    JP,

    Not a lot of information on Elsie, just the review on the ER site and a little in the link below. One thing is that at the TER site, the reviewer wrote another review the same day so it does look legit and not a White Knight. Hope this helps...

    http://www.escortexam.com/pdg1d9fc
    She's outcall only. She looks tantalizing and she's a blonde which, I've seldom been with. Maybe if she's got a safe in-call some time I'd give her a try on for size...

    Luv.

  5. #6844

    Two at once

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Karmyn Blake, and you have three awesome asses tight and framing a piece of heaven Definitely three fine backsides that any man would stand in line to tap or hit the slice of heaven in between. Great post!
    One head sees and the other head feels. Love the hobby.

  6. #6843

    New Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    JP,

    Not a lot of information on Elsie, just the review on the ER site and a little in the link below. One thing is that at the TER site, the reviewer wrote another review the same day so it does look legit and not a White Knight. Hope this helps...

    http://www.escortexam.com/pdg1d9fc

  7. #6842

    You have good tastes Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by KarmynBankz  [View Original Post]
    Your vote is very much appreciated... You're the best babe!
    Karmyn Blake, and you have three awesome asses tight and framing a piece of heaven Definitely three fine backsides that any man would stand in line to tap or hit the slice of heaven in between. Great post!

  8. #6841

    Well thank you sexy mama!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.
    Your vote is very much appreciated... You're the best babe!

  9. #6840
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #6839
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 126

    Hey

    Hi there.

    I've been on vacation and I'm back now I hope we can set a date I'm extra wet after being gone with out any LOL.

    Xoxox call me or pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been able to get a hold of her lately? I've text and called several times over the last few weeks, but never get a response.

  11. #6838

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Attachment 321019
    Sorry the link was bad.

    Elsie is her name.

    Posting on Eros and TER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  12. #6837

    New provider info

    Quote Originally Posted by JPVegas99  [View Original Post]
    New, young provider posting on Eros and TER. Could only find 1 review. Anyone have any experience?

    http://www.eros-ohio.com/sections/ci...io_escorts.htm
    Need to be a little more specific. When I clicked on your link this is all that I got...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	321019

  13. #6836

    I vote Karmyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    Karmyn even though I'm not one of the guys I'd so hit that she's beautiful beyond words physically and inside as well you can't go wrong.

  14. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnettJ1979  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on who has the biggest and phattest booty in town? I can seem to find anyone that has a lot of junk in the trunk LOL. I don't care about race, just the booty!!
    There you go. Let me know how it goes.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...ty-25/18146278

  15. #6834

    I see a big Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha after my shoulder is healed I am so game but we have to include Amber too for the Sweetness The 3 S's. I like it.
    Oh my I can't wait for this I am all in. Please sign me up. The 3 S's together men sign up now for the duo and trio of your life time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape