Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6493
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks97  [View Original Post]
    Instead of where it belongs, in Escort Classified Ads, I feel free to join the discussion. My input would be that you have some pretty obvious deficiencies 1) for headlining your ad by saying you're in love with yourself rather than even pretending anyone loves seeing you 2) for not being able to figure out where to post 3) for thinking anyone here is going to give you $200 when it's well above the market rate.
    I scheduled with her.

    She called me an hour before the meeting time and said scott's lawncare was going around her neighborhood and that she would have to cancel. I offered to move it up or back 30 minutes and she said they would be there all afternoon. Had to cross her off the list at that point I've heard a lot of things but weed killer has to be one of the best.

  2. #6492

    Jj

    Add spelling and grammar issues to her list of deficiencies...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks97  [View Original Post]
    Instead of where it belongs, in Escort Classified Ads, I feel free to join the discussion. My input would be that you have some pretty obvious deficiencies 1) for headlining your ad by saying you're in love with yourself rather than even pretending anyone loves seeing you 2) for not being able to figure out where to post 3) for thinking anyone here is going to give you $200 when it's well above the market rate.

  3. #6491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]

    2. Women who apologise profusely about rushed or lackluster service then beg you to return and DO IT AGAIN!

    .
    What they need to understand is that the first meeting was an audition to see if there will be a second meeting. If they know they did poorly, and wants there to be another meeting, they'll shouldn't let their customer walk out that door until they had performed better.

    "Oh you didn't like my blowjob? Too much teeth? OK. Come here and I will do it again just the way you want me to.".

    "You prefer if next time I push back during doggie? I can do that. Here. Let me show you.".

    There is no customer who leaves unhappy and still be willing to try again, "next time". Make him happy before he leaves, THEN you can expect he will be back.

  4. #6490

    Since you've put this in the member discussions area ...

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJane  [View Original Post]
    I'm a super hot women with a killer body I have a great hollywood smile I'm a 36 DD I'm nice not body art and don't smoke or do druges.

    200.

    In or out.

    643-5690.
    Instead of where it belongs, in Escort Classified Ads, I feel free to join the discussion. My input would be that you have some pretty obvious deficiencies 1) for headlining your ad by saying you're in love with yourself rather than even pretending anyone loves seeing you 2) for not being able to figure out where to post 3) for thinking anyone here is going to give you $200 when it's well above the market rate.

  5. #6489
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 56

    Weekend Special!

    Hello Gentlemen Melanie here (513) 226-1203. Are you sitting around bored, lonely, & all worked up? Need a rub down? Come to me, I'll get that kink out of your back & get you to forget about your problems. You'll leave with a smile and the day or night will become Special to you. Tell me what you want and I will make it happen if possible. You won't be bored or lonely when you leave me. I will make you HAPPY! I love to please!

    I'm a Very Cute Burnette, Petite 4'11,110 lbs, 34 be cup, Spinner with a perfect butt. I'm Drama Free & Respectful & Wanting to please YOU. I'm available 24 hours if that's what you need.

    SERIOUS CALLS ONLY! NO NONSENSE OR VULGERITY PLEASE!

    Special Rate $80 h...$120 hr.

    NO BLOCKED CALLS! IN-CALL ONLY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2.jpg‎   image_2.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   bent over corner.jpg‎   IMAG0985.jpg‎  

    IMAG0977.jpg‎   20131210_172337.jpg‎   melpic.jpg‎   image_3.jpg‎  

  6. #6488

    Good list

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Ten reasons to put ladies who don't produce back on the streets.

    9. Ladies who charge you high end prices and promising you ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES then hit you with a list of no nos AFTER they have the envelope.
    This happened to me in Chicago. I was a noob and not yet aware of review sites and not aware of the great prices in our area. Saw an ad for a playboy quality SP who stated GFE at 4$ hour. She showed up at my hotel in Chicago and while not the playboy girl in photo, she was still hot and I was too inexperienced and too nice to call foul. Not much on the menu except some LK and bewbie play. Kept saying NO when I mentioned what GFE was. It was self-finish.

  7. #6487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    Me too brother

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    I usually ignore post like that, if they are to lazy to read and just hop on the forum begging I just ignore them.
    But this one just seemed too funny for some reason, but it is ok, somebody gave him an answer he would have to go back all of three days to start finding, so it worked out for him.

  8. #6486

    Well Put

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Ten reasons to put ladies who don't produce back on the streets.

    1, Ladies who want you to call them or text then don't respond and their reviews say so over and over.

    2. Women who apologise profusely about rushed or lackluster service then beg you to return and DO IT AGAIN!

    3. Women who set a date with you then a "friend" takes their place and performs like the local Zombie or use false photos to get you there and don't perform.

    4. Women who show up drunk, stoned, zoned on drugs, or suffering from brain freeze yet other guys know this and see them anyway.

    5. Ladies who have you come over to fuck them while their boyfriends, pimps, SO, or dealers are on the scene, outside the door or in the bathroom yet guys know this and go over anyway.

    6. Ladies who have you over while a drug dealer is allegedly doing business behind the curtain seperating you and your "date" from those who are coming for "business".

    7. Women who put you off over and over and over and over and over and over while you sit on your ass waiting to get in for your date.

    8. You set up a date with a woman / women with bad reviews and she fails to produce when you get there and then calls, texts, and writes to you BEGGING you to come back PROMISING she will do better next time THEN DOESN'T.

    9. Ladies who charge you high end prices and promising you ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES then hit you with a list of no nos AFTER they have the envelope.

    10. Those who get you all worked up hard and ready to blow then tell you it is self-serve time and they have the money.

    Really guys kick this SHIT to the sidewalks and fuck them. Stick with women who have a proven track record and come throught with service, look like their photos, and don't fit into the above. Service will increase 1000 percent. REMEMBER WE have what they want, MONEY and if their business goes considerably south this SHIT WILL STOP ASAP. JMO FWIW.
    It sounds like you have described quite a few to a "T" that I have met in the past and not repeated. Kinda like going to a restaurant and getting bad food or being cheated, and all the promises come fiollowing your complaints. These restaurants get their sHit together or they go out of business really fast, something these ladies need to learm, BAD NEWS TRAVELS FASTER THAN GOOD NEWS AND PEOPLE ALWAYS REMEMBER THE BAD NEWS LONG AFTER THE GOOD. If they want to do business they need to clear their head and quit mixing their pleasure (drugs) with their business, take care of business, then do your damn drugs, not before, during, and after.

  9. #6485
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 18

    Im in love with Jesse Jane

    I'm a super hot women with a killer body I have a great hollywood smile I'm a 36 DD I'm nice not body art and don't smoke or do druges.

    200.

    In or out.

    643-5690.

  10. #6484

    Tasting the pudding

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatman  [View Original Post]
    Very well said Puntangman. We should all take this advice.
    I like to think it some art work. It becomes a thing of beauty. Wisdom gives good experiences.

  11. #6483

    Well Said Puntang

    Very well said Puntangman. We should all take this advice.

  12. #6482

    newbie

    This is exactly why I only talk to a select few newbies on here that I know are legit. Nobody is going to do your research for you, so quit being lazy. These newbies are killing me lately. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by CinBoys  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Remmy?
    .

  13. #6481

    Reading this thread is like reading a sitcom script

    Ten reasons to put ladies who don't produce back on the streets.

    1, Ladies who want you to call them or text then don't respond and their reviews say so over and over.

    2. Women who apologise profusely about rushed or lackluster service then beg you to return and DO IT AGAIN!

    3. Women who set a date with you then a "friend" takes their place and performs like the local Zombie or use false photos to get you there and don't perform.

    4. Women who show up drunk, stoned, zoned on drugs, or suffering from brain freeze yet other guys know this and see them anyway.

    5. Ladies who have you come over to fuck them while their boyfriends, pimps, SO, or dealers are on the scene, outside the door or in the bathroom yet guys know this and go over anyway.

    6. Ladies who have you over while a drug dealer is allegedly doing business behind the curtain seperating you and your "date" from those who are coming for "business".

    7. Women who put you off over and over and over and over and over and over while you sit on your ass waiting to get in for your date.

    8. You set up a date with a woman / women with bad reviews and she fails to produce when you get there and then calls, texts, and writes to you BEGGING you to come back PROMISING she will do better next time THEN DOESN'T.

    9. Ladies who charge you high end prices and promising you ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES then hit you with a list of no nos AFTER they have the envelope.

    10. Those who get you all worked up hard and ready to blow then tell you it is self-serve time and they have the money.

    Really guys kick this SHIT to the sidewalks and fuck them. Stick with women who have a proven track record and come throught with service, look like their photos, and don't fit into the above. Service will increase 1000 percent. REMEMBER WE have what they want, MONEY and if their business goes considerably south this SHIT WILL STOP ASAP. JMO FWIW.

  14. #6480

    Backup plan

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM7032  [View Original Post]
    I have to weigh in on this. How's this for confusing. I set up a duo with Madelynn and Sky a month or so ago. Got there and Madelynn backed out saying she was sick. Well I didn't want to be with someone who was sick so I singled with Sky. She is a great kisser. I called her later and asked her if I could arrange a duo with her and Madelynn through her, thinking that might be a little more reliable. She said yes. So I called a few days later to set it up and Cha Cha answered saying it was her phone and she didn't know how to get in touch with Sky. Now Sky is advertising, using Madelynn's number. ? I'm still thinking about Sky's skills and planning to try again, but not without a backup plan.
    Yes confusing, for sure with Madelynn you will need a backup plan. You could always go for a 3 way, I'm sure one will show up. LOL.

  15. #6479

    Track marks

    All 3 pics so possible points of previous injections

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    Is it me. But from her middle picture she has a track mark.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape