Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6478

    cookie

    Is it me. But from her middle picture she has a track mark.

  2. #6477

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilapp  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but just had to ask, I just can't imagine how anyone could have been around enough here to even just sign on once and not seen a review of that lovely ass, errr, I mean lass. I assume I missed something and will wind up looking stupid having said this, but I am almost speechless, except a few adjectives to describe this post. I expect you will hear the term RTFF more than a few times, and not to be an ass, but my guess is there are probably a hundred reviews / comments on her. Did her name just pop up in conversation or did you see her ad on this site, because if you did see her post, then I will be kind enough to direct you to the thread which discusses those ads, which you will find in the thread index for Cincy, I assume you will be able to find that without links or special instructions. We can save the instructions for the search feature which is much more advanced and difficult than typing in a question let alone reading, for a later time.
    I usually ignore post like that, if they are to lazy to read and just hop on the forum begging I just ignore them.

  3. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    I also was stood up by madelynn, said her car broke down on the highway, she did apologize, but the fact that I waited and call and texted with no response for 30 minutes shows how she is at times. She said she would make it up, but has not as of yet, and I'm done with waiting.
    I have to weigh in on this. How's this for confusing. I set up a duo with Madelynn and Sky a month or so ago. Got there and Madelynn backed out saying she was sick. Well I didn't want to be with someone who was sick so I singled with Sky. She is a great kisser. I called her later and asked her if I could arrange a duo with her and Madelynn through her, thinking that might be a little more reliable. She said yes. So I called a few days later to set it up and Cha Cha answered saying it was her phone and she didn't know how to get in touch with Sky. Now Sky is advertising, using Madelynn's number. ? I'm still thinking about Sky's skills and planning to try again, but not without a backup plan.

  4. #6475

    Review on Remmy

    Quote Originally Posted by CinBoys  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Remmy?
    I have seen her many times in the last year. Solid provider. Mpops for the hour, BBBJ is good.

  5. #6474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    This was a joke, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by CinBoys  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Remmy?
    Sorry but just had to ask, I just can't imagine how anyone could have been around enough here to even just sign on once and not seen a review of that lovely ass, errr, I mean lass. I assume I missed something and will wind up looking stupid having said this, but I am almost speechless, except a few adjectives to describe this post. I expect you will hear the term RTFF more than a few times, and not to be an ass, but my guess is there are probably a hundred reviews / comments on her. Did her name just pop up in conversation or did you see her ad on this site, because if you did see her post, then I will be kind enough to direct you to the thread which discusses those ads, which you will find in the thread index for Cincy, I assume you will be able to find that without links or special instructions. We can save the instructions for the search feature which is much more advanced and difficult than typing in a question let alone reading, for a later time.

  6. #6473

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by CinBoys  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Remmy?
    Try the search option, she is well reviewed.

  7. #6472

    Remmy

    Any reviews on Remmy?

  8. #6471

    Benefit do doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    I also was stood up by madelynn, said her car broke down on the highway, she did apologize, but the fact that I waited and call and texted with no response for 30 minutes shows how she is at times. She said she would make it up, but has not as of yet, and I'm done with waiting.
    But my doubt is 99.99 from to many promises.

  9. #6470

    Madelynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnyboy  [View Original Post]
    Despite my efforts to arrange a meeting, I've never seen her, and now probably won't. I pm'd her on here one more time after she blew me off the first time, saying no hard feelings and that I still would like to set something up, and she never replied to that either. She is crossed off my list, just like her friend Madelynn. A couple of years ago I tried to set up a meeting with Madelynn 3 separate times, and each time she blew me off, canceling (or just not sending directions) less than an hour before the meeting. Now, I can say that I've never been blown off by any other providers here in Cincy, except for Cha Cha and Madelynn. Maybe its someting about me that they don't like, maybe they don't like morning sessions, but whatever it is I'm done with them. Cha Cha's association with Madelynn had me skeptical from the beginning, and her bahavior just reinforced my suspicions. They need to be organized like Buddha or EE, scheduling is a breeze with them and the girls are awesome. It's the opposite with Madelynn and Cha Cha.

    Good luck.
    I also was stood up by madelynn, said her car broke down on the highway, she did apologize, but the fact that I waited and call and texted with no response for 30 minutes shows how she is at times. She said she would make it up, but has not as of yet, and I'm done with waiting.

  10. #6469

    Cassady

    Been a long time reader and used a lot of intel provided by members here. So I thought I'd join and start putting my 2 cents in as well.

    I saw Cassady a little while ago. There's a lot to agree on both sides of the fence with her. She is very into what she does. Her BBBJ is crazy good. Non stop till you POP. Or she will take ya for a ride and gets into that as well. Looks are not great not are they bad. Depends what ya like. Me, I got what I paid for. No complaints. As for her place. Well it's not super by any means. Not the worse either. I felt a little off at first being there but loosened up after she stared.

    Overall an ok time.

    Experience. And skills. Very nice!

    Will I go back. If I want a BJ like that again. Yes I will.

  11. #6468
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    John Matarese would tell you. Don't waste your money.
    Had both good and same experience with her. After the last time. Won't go back.

  12. #6467
    Any idea about (Chrissybell) ?

  13. #6466
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnorse27  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part. Her pics put her in the most flatter angle. Her breasts are large but not perky. She has a belly too, so when that shirt comes off it is a little disappointing. She does have a cat but I didn't smell it or I've gotten used to it, I've got 2 at home. Her place was messy, on par with Felica, except there was a large laundry pile in the room. I didn't have a wonderful experience but I could tell she was nervous so I cut her some slack. She did say she moved recently, so I might give her a second chance, see if her skills improve, otherwise I'd rate her as average. Cincy has better options at that level. Any of the EE girls are just as young and have accurate pics and most of them have decent skills.
    I second that. I've not seen Felicia, but I just couldn't get over the overwhelming odor of cat urine. Nothing against her, I think she has potential to be a great provider if she would clean up the place to make it a little more comfortable. She was personable ad sweet and the BBJ was pretty good, not great, good. I would need to think about a repeat. Maybe if I was in a pinch.

  14. #6465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    VanessaM19 impressive young lady!

    I have been reading reviews for this young lady and 1 in particular made me go ahead and schedule a get together and man I'm so glad I did. Very petite with large beautiful tear drop breast. Perfect for sucking on. Her place was decent but I was more interested in her, pretty face and was very warm and personable. I had a good time and definitely will be repeating.

  15. #6464

    agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AllisFair  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't post too much but I think this needs to be said. Just putting up an ad doe not make someone a good provider. Had a dream, no not really, of Cookie Claire. Pics are not accurate.

    Description of self, not true. Claims large perky breasts. Not true as all. I am less worried about the reality as I am the reality meeting the advertisment. The place was dirty and a mess. Strong smell of cat and litter box. Smokey smell. Messy room where she sleeps I assume. Not sure where the positive reviews come from. Low expectations? She needs to get motivated and get a nice clean place to entertain. While she seemed to be a sweet girl will not repeat and would not recommend. My 2 cents worth. Happy hunting.
    I agree for the most part. Her pics put her in the most flatter angle. Her breasts are large but not perky. She has a belly too, so when that shirt comes off it is a little disappointing. She does have a cat but I didn't smell it or I've gotten used to it, I've got 2 at home. Her place was messy, on par with Felica, except there was a large laundry pile in the room. I didn't have a wonderful experience but I could tell she was nervous so I cut her some slack. She did say she moved recently, so I might give her a second chance, see if her skills improve, otherwise I'd rate her as average. Cincy has better options at that level. Any of the EE girls are just as young and have accurate pics and most of them have decent skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape