Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13318
-
05-01-14 20:17 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 115cookie
Is it me. But from her middle picture she has a track mark.
-
05-01-14 15:34 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 1386Rtff
I usually ignore post like that, if they are to lazy to read and just hop on the forum begging I just ignore them.
Originally Posted by Ilapp
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 15:03 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 78I have to weigh in on this. How's this for confusing. I set up a duo with Madelynn and Sky a month or so ago. Got there and Madelynn backed out saying she was sick. Well I didn't want to be with someone who was sick so I singled with Sky. She is a great kisser. I called her later and asked her if I could arrange a duo with her and Madelynn through her, thinking that might be a little more reliable. She said yes. So I called a few days later to set it up and Cha Cha answered saying it was her phone and she didn't know how to get in touch with Sky. Now Sky is advertising, using Madelynn's number. ? I'm still thinking about Sky's skills and planning to try again, but not without a backup plan.
Originally Posted by Mbgbe696
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 13:35 #6475Regular Member

Posts: 11Review on Remmy
I have seen her many times in the last year. Solid provider. Mpops for the hour, BBBJ is good.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 13:24 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 1822This was a joke, right?
Sorry but just had to ask, I just can't imagine how anyone could have been around enough here to even just sign on once and not seen a review of that lovely ass, errr, I mean lass. I assume I missed something and will wind up looking stupid having said this, but I am almost speechless, except a few adjectives to describe this post. I expect you will hear the term RTFF more than a few times, and not to be an ass, but my guess is there are probably a hundred reviews / comments on her. Did her name just pop up in conversation or did you see her ad on this site, because if you did see her post, then I will be kind enough to direct you to the thread which discusses those ads, which you will find in the thread index for Cincy, I assume you will be able to find that without links or special instructions. We can save the instructions for the search feature which is much more advanced and difficult than typing in a question let alone reading, for a later time.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 12:55 #6473

Posts: 435Really?
Try the search option, she is well reviewed.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 10:06 #6472Regular Member

Posts: 20Remmy
Any reviews on Remmy?
-
05-01-14 08:52 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 140Benefit do doubt
But my doubt is 99.99 from to many promises.
Originally Posted by Mbgbe696
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 08:34 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 363Madelynn
I also was stood up by madelynn, said her car broke down on the highway, she did apologize, but the fact that I waited and call and texted with no response for 30 minutes shows how she is at times. She said she would make it up, but has not as of yet, and I'm done with waiting.
Originally Posted by Ronnyboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-14 23:19 #6469Regular Member

Posts: 2Cassady
Been a long time reader and used a lot of intel provided by members here. So I thought I'd join and start putting my 2 cents in as well.
I saw Cassady a little while ago. There's a lot to agree on both sides of the fence with her. She is very into what she does. Her BBBJ is crazy good. Non stop till you POP. Or she will take ya for a ride and gets into that as well. Looks are not great not are they bad. Depends what ya like. Me, I got what I paid for. No complaints. As for her place. Well it's not super by any means. Not the worse either. I felt a little off at first being there but loosened up after she stared.
Overall an ok time.
Experience. And skills. Very nice!
Will I go back. If I want a BJ like that again. Yes I will.
-
04-30-14 19:32 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 71Had both good and same experience with her. After the last time. Won't go back.
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-14 16:29 #6467Regular Member

Posts: 2Any idea about (Chrissybell) ?
-
04-30-14 15:58 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 351I second that. I've not seen Felicia, but I just couldn't get over the overwhelming odor of cat urine. Nothing against her, I think she has potential to be a great provider if she would clean up the place to make it a little more comfortable. She was personable ad sweet and the BBJ was pretty good, not great, good. I would need to think about a repeat. Maybe if I was in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Cnorse27
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-14 14:24 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 116VanessaM19 impressive young lady!
I have been reading reviews for this young lady and 1 in particular made me go ahead and schedule a get together and man I'm so glad I did. Very petite with large beautiful tear drop breast. Perfect for sucking on. Her place was decent but I was more interested in her, pretty face and was very warm and personable. I had a good time and definitely will be repeating.
-
04-30-14 13:08 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 87agree
I agree for the most part. Her pics put her in the most flatter angle. Her breasts are large but not perky. She has a belly too, so when that shirt comes off it is a little disappointing. She does have a cat but I didn't smell it or I've gotten used to it, I've got 2 at home. Her place was messy, on par with Felica, except there was a large laundry pile in the room. I didn't have a wonderful experience but I could tell she was nervous so I cut her some slack. She did say she moved recently, so I might give her a second chance, see if her skills improve, otherwise I'd rate her as average. Cincy has better options at that level. Any of the EE girls are just as young and have accurate pics and most of them have decent skills.
Originally Posted by AllisFair
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






