Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13518
-
05-02-14 08:52 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 482newbie
This is exactly why I only talk to a select few newbies on here that I know are legit. Nobody is going to do your research for you, so quit being lazy. These newbies are killing me lately. MF
.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-14 08:41 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 898Reading this thread is like reading a sitcom script
Ten reasons to put ladies who don't produce back on the streets.
1, Ladies who want you to call them or text then don't respond and their reviews say so over and over.
2. Women who apologise profusely about rushed or lackluster service then beg you to return and DO IT AGAIN!
3. Women who set a date with you then a "friend" takes their place and performs like the local Zombie or use false photos to get you there and don't perform.
4. Women who show up drunk, stoned, zoned on drugs, or suffering from brain freeze yet other guys know this and see them anyway.
5. Ladies who have you come over to fuck them while their boyfriends, pimps, SO, or dealers are on the scene, outside the door or in the bathroom yet guys know this and go over anyway.
6. Ladies who have you over while a drug dealer is allegedly doing business behind the curtain seperating you and your "date" from those who are coming for "business".
7. Women who put you off over and over and over and over and over and over while you sit on your ass waiting to get in for your date.
8. You set up a date with a woman / women with bad reviews and she fails to produce when you get there and then calls, texts, and writes to you BEGGING you to come back PROMISING she will do better next time THEN DOESN'T.
9. Ladies who charge you high end prices and promising you ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES then hit you with a list of no nos AFTER they have the envelope.
10. Those who get you all worked up hard and ready to blow then tell you it is self-serve time and they have the money.
Really guys kick this SHIT to the sidewalks and fuck them. Stick with women who have a proven track record and come throught with service, look like their photos, and don't fit into the above. Service will increase 1000 percent. REMEMBER WE have what they want, MONEY and if their business goes considerably south this SHIT WILL STOP ASAP. JMO FWIW.
-
05-01-14 21:50 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 363Backup plan
Yes confusing, for sure with Madelynn you will need a backup plan. You could always go for a 3 way, I'm sure one will show up. LOL.
Originally Posted by SAM7032
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 20:58 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 473Track marks
All 3 pics so possible points of previous injections
.
Originally Posted by BigMike77
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 20:17 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 115cookie
Is it me. But from her middle picture she has a track mark.
-
05-01-14 15:34 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 1386Rtff
I usually ignore post like that, if they are to lazy to read and just hop on the forum begging I just ignore them.
Originally Posted by Ilapp
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 15:03 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 78I have to weigh in on this. How's this for confusing. I set up a duo with Madelynn and Sky a month or so ago. Got there and Madelynn backed out saying she was sick. Well I didn't want to be with someone who was sick so I singled with Sky. She is a great kisser. I called her later and asked her if I could arrange a duo with her and Madelynn through her, thinking that might be a little more reliable. She said yes. So I called a few days later to set it up and Cha Cha answered saying it was her phone and she didn't know how to get in touch with Sky. Now Sky is advertising, using Madelynn's number. ? I'm still thinking about Sky's skills and planning to try again, but not without a backup plan.
Originally Posted by Mbgbe696
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 13:35 #6671Regular Member

Posts: 11Review on Remmy
I have seen her many times in the last year. Solid provider. Mpops for the hour, BBBJ is good.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 13:24 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 1822This was a joke, right?
Sorry but just had to ask, I just can't imagine how anyone could have been around enough here to even just sign on once and not seen a review of that lovely ass, errr, I mean lass. I assume I missed something and will wind up looking stupid having said this, but I am almost speechless, except a few adjectives to describe this post. I expect you will hear the term RTFF more than a few times, and not to be an ass, but my guess is there are probably a hundred reviews / comments on her. Did her name just pop up in conversation or did you see her ad on this site, because if you did see her post, then I will be kind enough to direct you to the thread which discusses those ads, which you will find in the thread index for Cincy, I assume you will be able to find that without links or special instructions. We can save the instructions for the search feature which is much more advanced and difficult than typing in a question let alone reading, for a later time.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 12:55 #6669

Posts: 435Really?
Try the search option, she is well reviewed.
Originally Posted by CinBoys
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 10:06 #6668Regular Member

Posts: 20Remmy
Any reviews on Remmy?
-
05-01-14 08:52 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 140Benefit do doubt
But my doubt is 99.99 from to many promises.
Originally Posted by Mbgbe696
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-14 08:34 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 363Madelynn
I also was stood up by madelynn, said her car broke down on the highway, she did apologize, but the fact that I waited and call and texted with no response for 30 minutes shows how she is at times. She said she would make it up, but has not as of yet, and I'm done with waiting.
Originally Posted by Ronnyboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-14 23:19 #6665Regular Member

Posts: 2Cassady
Been a long time reader and used a lot of intel provided by members here. So I thought I'd join and start putting my 2 cents in as well.
I saw Cassady a little while ago. There's a lot to agree on both sides of the fence with her. She is very into what she does. Her BBBJ is crazy good. Non stop till you POP. Or she will take ya for a ride and gets into that as well. Looks are not great not are they bad. Depends what ya like. Me, I got what I paid for. No complaints. As for her place. Well it's not super by any means. Not the worse either. I felt a little off at first being there but loosened up after she stared.
Overall an ok time.
Experience. And skills. Very nice!
Will I go back. If I want a BJ like that again. Yes I will.
-
04-30-14 19:32 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 71Had both good and same experience with her. After the last time. Won't go back.
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





