Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6463

    kristy84

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorenus  [View Original Post]
    I suppose it's a familiar tale of woe for any monger who's been doing this for a while. Made a 7:30 pm appt with Kristy last night. She said 7 would be better, but I told her couldn't make it and maybe we should try another day. She says, no, no, 7:30 is fine. I should have trusted my instincts and called the whole thing off, but she reassured me. Drove an hour to Middletown and guess what? Text her for the room# and: silence. I text to ask if she needs more time: silence. Wait 15 minutes and text her to tell her it's off. She texts back an hour later: "My phone was dying, texts not going through, blah, blah, blah." How many times have you heard these lines, Gents? I actually chuckled when I read that nonsense. We mongers should start a thread of all the silly excuses we hear. I wouldn't know what to do if a girl texted me the truth: "Sorry, I got stoned and passed out," or "Sorry, I had another dude who could get here first." Well, it's certainly not the first time I've been flaked on by these birds and it probably won't be the last, but I just wanted to pass it along to everybody; every slice of intel helps. Anyways, she's only got so-so reviews, so I'm probably better off having kept my powder dry for a more serious provider today!
    John Matarese would tell you. Don't waste your money.

  2. #6462

    Cookie Claire

    I normally don't post too much but I think this needs to be said. Just putting up an ad doe not make someone a good provider. Had a dream, no not really, of Cookie Claire. Pics are not accurate.

    Description of self, not true. Claims large perky breasts. Not true as all. I am less worried about the reality as I am the reality meeting the advertisment. The place was dirty and a mess. Strong smell of cat and litter box. Smokey smell. Messy room where she sleeps I assume. Not sure where the positive reviews come from. Low expectations? She needs to get motivated and get a nice clean place to entertain. While she seemed to be a sweet girl will not repeat and would not recommend. My 2 cents worth. Happy hunting.

  3. #6461

    kristy84

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorenus  [View Original Post]
    I suppose it's a familiar tale of woe for any monger who's been doing this for a while. Made a 7:30 pm appt with Kristy last night. She said 7 would be better, but I told her couldn't make it and maybe we should try another day. She says, no, no, 7:30 is fine. I should have trusted my instincts and called the whole thing off, but she reassured me. Drove an hour to Middletown and guess what? Text her for the room# and: silence. I text to ask if she needs more time: silence. Wait 15 minutes and text her to tell her it's off. She texts back an hour later: "My phone was dying, texts not going through, blah, blah, blah." How many times have you heard these lines, Gents? I actually chuckled when I read that nonsense. We mongers should start a thread of all the silly excuses we hear. I wouldn't know what to do if a girl texted me the truth: "Sorry, I got stoned and passed out," or "Sorry, I had another dude who could get here first." Well, it's certainly not the first time I've been flaked on by these birds and it probably won't be the last, but I just wanted to pass it along to everybody; every slice of intel helps. Anyways, she's only got so-so reviews, so I'm probably better off having kept my powder dry for a more serious provider today!
    You didn't miss much, I drove up there to see her once, not impressive enough to ever repeat. I was fore warned about the place where she was at and told I should have been worried, that I may not have a vehicle to go home in, not a really good part of town.

  4. #6460

    Kristy84 flaked on me

    I suppose it's a familiar tale of woe for any monger who's been doing this for a while. Made a 7:30 pm appt with Kristy last night. She said 7 would be better, but I told her couldn't make it and maybe we should try another day. She says, no, no, 7:30 is fine. I should have trusted my instincts and called the whole thing off, but she reassured me. Drove an hour to Middletown and guess what? Text her for the room# and: silence. I text to ask if she needs more time: silence. Wait 15 minutes and text her to tell her it's off. She texts back an hour later: "My phone was dying, texts not going through, blah, blah, blah." How many times have you heard these lines, Gents? I actually chuckled when I read that nonsense. We mongers should start a thread of all the silly excuses we hear. I wouldn't know what to do if a girl texted me the truth: "Sorry, I got stoned and passed out," or "Sorry, I had another dude who could get here first." Well, it's certainly not the first time I've been flaked on by these birds and it probably won't be the last, but I just wanted to pass it along to everybody; every slice of intel helps. Anyways, she's only got so-so reviews, so I'm probably better off having kept my powder dry for a more serious provider today!

  5. #6459

    slight clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTom  [View Original Post]
    Are.

    E.

    I do not have recent experience in other cities, but it seems to me that mongers have no basis for bitching about the prices providers are seeking. This is an area of nearly total free market price competition. Providers are free to set their own rates, and over time things reach an equilibrium more or less. The prices here seem highly reasonable.
    I should have been clearer, I meant to say that Cincinnati and area prices were most reasonable.

  6. #6458

    no basis for squawking

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    The irony of all this is that Cincinnati classified providers on average are the least expensive in the States. Its unreal. I am stuck in central FLA on business 9 months out of the year and and $$ is considered cheap here. Throw in all of the under the radar ladies in Dayton that do not want their BFs and family to know where their extra income is from and you have a mongers paradise.

    Moto.
    Are.

    E.

    I do not have recent experience in other cities, but it seems to me that mongers have no basis for bitching about the prices providers are seeking. This is an area of nearly total free market price competition. Providers are free to set their own rates, and over time things reach an equilibrium more or less. The prices here seem highly reasonable.

  7. #6457
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity last week to enjoy once again the many pleasures of Sinful Dreams (sometimes I think she should be "Sweet Dreams" As usual, upscale meeting location, convenient to downtown. Beautiful suite with a nice view (inside and out). LOL.

    Mad skill set, and I know that I've not tapped all yet. Smooth and sensual and some wicked techniques. The best thing about her is the combination of intelligence, down-to-earth practicality, knowing exactly what to do and exactly when to do it. And the endless curves!!

    She doesn't really need this review but I thought I'd post it anyway. She is a Cincy landmark all newbies need to visit as a rite of passage.

    -JLZ61.

    P.S. This is the one to try nuru with, by the way. Ridiculous!
    Great review and your right all newbies should visit sinful dreams. She got my newbie cherry!!

  8. #6456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Yet Another Sinful Dreams Bump

    I had the opportunity last week to enjoy once again the many pleasures of Sinful Dreams (sometimes I think she should be "Sweet Dreams" As usual, upscale meeting location, convenient to downtown. Beautiful suite with a nice view (inside and out). LOL.

    Mad skill set, and I know that I've not tapped all yet. Smooth and sensual and some wicked techniques. The best thing about her is the combination of intelligence, down-to-earth practicality, knowing exactly what to do and exactly when to do it. And the endless curves!!

    She doesn't really need this review but I thought I'd post it anyway. She is a Cincy landmark all newbies need to visit as a rite of passage.

    -JLZ61.

    P.S. This is the one to try nuru with, by the way. Ridiculous!

  9. #6455

    Madelynn

    Had a chance to hook up with Madelynn for a hh last week and I had a fantastic time. She is nice looking and has a really friendly personality. We clicked well.

    She is a very sensual and passionate lady. We started off with a fantastic, oily body-to-body massage which led to a lot of passionate contact, as well as DFK and BBBJCIM. She is a real gem and very talented. I will repeat as soon as funds allow.

    Play Safe.

  10. #6454

    Juliette

    Saw Juliette last week's. Nice time. Very accommodating and smoking body. BBBJCIM and lots of energy. EE comes thru again.

  11. #6453

    tnp22

    Tnp22 she goes by tyler, taylor, and tay Don't be fooled, she is no more than a glorified SW. Her skills are ok, but she has the bad " h" habit. She has dined and dashed on me twcie for quite a bit and stlen who knows how much from my residence.

    Please don't be confused with the talor from EE they are not the same.

    They are built about the same, however tnp22 is not that attractivem redish brn hair 9 at least the last I saw) and not very clean. The last time I saw her she smlelled like she just came form another man's bed.

    She has the typical sores from the drugs and the needle marks if you look.

    She is the one everyone wants to be warned about, she is nothing but trouble, doesn't drive and lives with grandma, so you have to pick her up.

    She will continually call you daily, becasue she needs your money to feed her habit. Even giving her your number will become a problem, I had to have my changed to get rid of here the last time she ripped me off.

    She has only recently started posting here. Maybe the past few months, she use to be on CL, most on CL now are trouble, she hasn't chnaged, just raised her prices to come here LOL.

  12. #6452
    Received a lot of PMs about my post asking for contact info or more information. This is about VanessaM19 that posts in our escorts section, I was just adding pics I took because her body is phenomenal. Check out post #8891 in escort section for contact info. If you have specific questions feel free to PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickman  [View Original Post]
    Met Vanessa for a car date today. Easy setup by text, pickup in generic area. Had a nice quiet location. Bangin young body. Thin with large perky breasts. Cute face, for the perfectionists she could use a little dental work but not like the drug users. Had a relaxed time (didn't know it was possible on car date). I'll definitely repeat when time and finances allow.

  13. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    Sydney Thomas is pretty damn incredible: https://www.preferred411.com/P72330.

    Attachment 316132Attachment 316133Attachment 316134Attachment 316135 Attachment 316136.

    Her prices have risen, understandably, but it is nice for those grandfathered in.

    Looks=9.

    Skills=10 (she is a porn actress after all).

    Well worth the price, even the new one.
    Yes they have gone up. But I enjoyed ever second with her.

  14. #6450

    Vanessa19

    Met Vanessa for a car date today. Easy setup by text, pickup in generic area. Had a nice quiet location. Bangin young body. Thin with large perky breasts. Cute face, for the perfectionists she could use a little dental work but not like the drug users. Had a relaxed time (didn't know it was possible on car date). I'll definitely repeat when time and finances allow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140427_110307.jpg‎   20140427_110319.jpg‎  

  15. #6449

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    She may have your thumbs up, but you aren't spending money on her! As you said she can charge whatever she wants. We will see how many reviews are written this week. Still haven't read any reviews on LillaBella three months later in any of the cities that she is advertising in. So I guess that isn't working out too well for her either with her crazy high rates.
    The irony of all this is that Cincinnati classified providers on average are the least expensive in the States. Its unreal. I am stuck in central FLA on business 9 months out of the year and and $$ is considered cheap here. Throw in all of the under the radar ladies in Dayton that do not want their BFs and family to know where their extra income is from and you have a mongers paradise.

    Moto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape