Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6346
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I decided to honor tax day today with a fun date with Megan from Milford.

    Each time that we're together the quality improves. I'm sure that this is due to both of us being more comfortable with each other. She's so easy to talk to and so responsive that it feels very real. If I had more money I would be ringing her bell 3 times a week.

    Gary.
    Hey I got screwed on tax day as well! Believe me, wasn't nearly as fun as your encounter. That Uncle Sam can be one rough sob.

  2. #6345
    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    I liked her. Good skills and location is fine. She's clean and her place is small but clean. The roommate does the same thing as susan, her words. Roommate was never a problem and I could hear her in the next room. But I can fuck in front of the pope... Just saying.
    Does her roommate advertise on here or another site? What is she like?

  3. #6344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    I had a taste for a big ass!

    I called Carmen Perez and within the hour I was in front of a beautiful face with a big beautiful ass! I pulled out my spray bottle with baby oil and sprayed that big ass as she was showing me her DT skills, a lot of spit and tears running, damn this was one them pure PSE, I went for daty, and the girl is so tasty and juicy. Oh I forgot to mention Carmen bounces her ass as you are spraying her big ass with baby oil. We did some reverse cowgirl, my what a beautiful site, we should be so thankful we have some beautiful, dependable lady's we can always dream about. Thank you Carmen for a wonderful experience.

  4. #6343

    Milford Megan

    I decided to honor tax day today with a fun date with Megan from Milford.

    Each time that we're together the quality improves. I'm sure that this is due to both of us being more comfortable with each other. She's so easy to talk to and so responsive that it feels very real. If I had more money I would be ringing her bell 3 times a week.

    Gary.

  5. #6342

    Sandy

    Had some down time and texted sandy. Within a half hour we were together. What a pretty lady. Great massage skills. Had to leave early due to family issues but still consider it money well spent. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on a doll baby. Also chatted up summer for a minute and she's still a doll baby with perfect breasts. I really like these girls and highly recommend them. MF.

  6. #6341

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Collaborator  [View Original Post]
    Had a very positive dream with Susan.

    Outstanding service all around and no qualms about the slightly sketchy location.

    Would encourage others to check her out. Positive on all fronts.

    Collaborator.
    I liked her. Good skills and location is fine. She's clean and her place is small but clean. The roommate does the same thing as susan, her words. Roommate was never a problem and I could hear her in the next room. But I can fuck in front of the pope... Just saying.

  7. #6340

    Landing strip

    Quote Originally Posted by TNT101  [View Original Post]
    Was the landing stripe clear of all grass.
    Tundra tires may be required for a landing in the Bush at times. That's the beauty of off field landings. Variety is the spice of life, its a beautiful thing. Glad she has a bit of old school going.

  8. #6339

    Susan 40

    Had a very positive dream with Susan.

    Outstanding service all around and no qualms about the slightly sketchy location.

    Would encourage others to check her out. Positive on all fronts.

    Collaborator.

  9. #6338
    Hello all, I have hung out with these females a few times because of 'Haley's' interest in me. They all do know one another and are often times staying in the same room, but from what I know the gentleman in question is not 'pimping' them all out. He messes with Hailey and provides rides. He is from cinci. I have never had a problem with them as they always do what is told. I have read their reviews, mainly Hailey's and would say they sound accurate for the most part.,. For what it's worth, it just never happened to me.

  10. #6337

    sandy

    Thank you very much. I rarely get compliments. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassASweetie  [View Original Post]
    I just have to say babe that you are one of the biggest sweethearts I have ever met. You are a true gentlemen.
    .

  11. #6336

    Was wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    The room mate didn't cause me any concern other than wondering if she might decide just to join us! I would love to find out the roomie was utr because she was "my type.".

    Susan was great and fun to be with. Abc's were all there.
    Was the landing stripe clear of all grass.

  12. #6335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Agreed on susan40

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBnode73  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Susan40 a couple of times and she is definitely legit. But she does share her residence with someone else who was there the last time I visited. The rooms are separated by a curtain. The other person may be another UTR provider though I have no real intel. This might make some clients uncomfortable; use your own best judgment. I was fine with it and didn't get any weird vibes at the time. Others on the forum have commented on this so you can check through older posts. For me the price can't be beat and Susan is mature, mellow, and very pretty and slender. Backlot parking is available behind her apartment building. Didn't sense any issues with the possibility of snoopy neighbors but I asked Susan and she said all is cool. Will I repeat? Of course, but I'm not going to go often enough to establish a pattern of consistency for the speculation of any possible nosy neighbor.
    The room mate didn't cause me any concern other than wondering if she might decide just to join us! I would love to find out the roomie was utr because she was "my type.".

    Susan was great and fun to be with. Abc's were all there.

  13. #6334

    HelpMeRhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has been traveling of late. IIRC, she was to be back last Friday?

    JLZ61.
    You may be able to try her website.

    http://sensualtouch.escortfiles.com/home

  14. #6333

    Susan40 is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckMeNow1980  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews intel or spidey sense on her?
    I've seen Susan40 a couple of times and she is definitely legit. But she does share her residence with someone else who was there the last time I visited. The rooms are separated by a curtain. The other person may be another UTR provider though I have no real intel. This might make some clients uncomfortable; use your own best judgment. I was fine with it and didn't get any weird vibes at the time. Others on the forum have commented on this so you can check through older posts. For me the price can't be beat and Susan is mature, mellow, and very pretty and slender. Backlot parking is available behind her apartment building. Didn't sense any issues with the possibility of snoopy neighbors but I asked Susan and she said all is cool. Will I repeat? Of course, but I'm not going to go often enough to establish a pattern of consistency for the speculation of any possible nosy neighbor.

  15. #6332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    HelpMeRhonda

    I believe she has been traveling of late. IIRC, she was to be back last Friday?

    JLZ61.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone HelpMe with Rhonda. No posts, no return calls, has she retired, moved. Hope all is ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape